Post: Castlevania Requiem: Both completion trophies [CUSA13590]
11-03-2018, 02:29 PM #1
wishnd
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Since I can see that only US saves have been posted, I decided to share my save for the EU version of the game, made on the latest firmware 6.02 (i think it was)

I want to stress out that I haven't tested the save on another account and I have no idea what other trophies you might get with it. So just to be safe, use it only for the trophies I have mentioned, once you get the rest (Like I did).

Rondo of Blood

The save is 100% with all girls saved. I don't know if you can unlock the trophy for 100% completion but it is worth a try. Let me know if you can actually do unlock it if you pass the prologue, for example.
I tested that and it does not unlock the completion trophy as well. But using SW to give the user more health and items should make beating all levels a breeze anyway.

Symphony of the Night

This save is in the Library in the normal castle. It has more than 500 000 gold so you can use it to buy the duplicator or joseph's cloak. In the inventory you can also find all the necessary weapons and armor needed for some of the misc trophies, like the sword of dawn, the shield rod, fake alucard equipment, etc. You can also get the two familiar trophies since the fairy familiar is high enough level too. Since this save is a clear one, you can start a new game with the name AXEARMOR and get that trophy too.

All other trophies have been unlocked so I do not know if something may or may not pop (like the one for filling the enemies list), so, again, use at your own discretion.

Once you are ready to proceed, make you way to the top, travel to the inverted castle and beat Shaft and Dracula. The final room is the only one missing for the 200.6% so once you fall inside, the trophy will pop.

Good luck!

I still need to beat the game as Richter, but I don't have the patience at the moment. So if anyone can provide a save in the final save room, that would be great. It is the last trophy I need for the plat Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

New save: As it turned out, tested by the user RichL, the save does not unlock the completion trophy for 200.6% which is a shame. The same user provided another save that should unlock it. You must login or register to view this content.. Please test it and see if it will pop the needed trophy.
Last edited by wishnd ; 11-30-2018 at 02:22 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to wishnd for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, frez0r, Heatmann, Horben, raperorapero, V77NNY, Wosley
11-20-2018, 03:16 PM #2
wishnd
Keeper
Just for information: Now that Save Wizard supports the game, you can always use the US saves to re-reqion the one for Richter or... you can do the following:

Using the SOTN save, go to the last save room before the fight and save your game. Then use SW to change the character to Richter. From there you still need to get to the boss using the high jump but with a few tries shouldn't be a problem. Richter will be equiped with holy water and enough hearts to use the triangle attack (althought the number will be glitched). Just use it straight away and you will win the fight. The trophy will pop as soon as the wizard is down. This is tested by me and it works.

Another tip from the psnprofiles forum for Rondo of Blood and the defeat Dracula trophies. A user stated that if you buy the demo for defeating Dracula and watching it from start to finish, you will unlock the trophy without any problem. I haven't tried that since I already had all trophies when I read it but... it might prove useful to someone (if it works) Smile

The following user thanked wishnd for this useful post:

Horben
11-29-2018, 10:37 AM #3
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
Hi, no trophy pops for 200.6% by the way, I just tested it - you drop into the room but nothing pops.

Thats a shame :(
Last edited by RichL ; 11-29-2018 at 10:48 AM.
11-29-2018, 04:53 PM #4
wishnd
Keeper
That sucks :( So I guess the save must be kept before you actually reach the last room for the first time. It won't work if you do and load back your game after you kill the boss. That is stupid.

Anyway, at least the save can be used for all other misc trophies and will save people sometime to grind the 500k or search for some of the items. Still, that sucks Happy But with SW support, the game will be a little bit easier to do.
11-29-2018, 05:38 PM #5
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah - also, if you save in the last room and use S/W to put your character to Richter and fight Shaft that doesn't unlock that trophy either - seems a bit daft if you ask me - it just goes straight to the credits, no trophy - but you said you tested it and it worked for you so god knows what I didn't do properly!!
Last edited by RichL ; 11-29-2018 at 05:40 PM.
11-29-2018, 11:37 PM #6
wishnd
Keeper
Yes, that last one with Richter, I did tested it. This is how I got my trophy. Also, make sure you are not hit at all. I read that you must kill the boss without being hit. You should have holy water so use it with triangle the moment the fight starts. It kills the boss with one magic use only.
Last edited by wishnd ; 11-29-2018 at 11:40 PM.
11-30-2018, 01:47 PM #7
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
Ah, I got hit a few times Smile

Anyway, here is my save also on 200.5% see if it will unlock anything for anyone else.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0io2dyqqqle0m32/CUSA13590.zip/file

The following 2 users say thank you to RichL for this useful post:

Horben, Spcedead678
11-30-2018, 02:19 PM #8
wishnd
Keeper
Nice, I will add it in the first post Smile
02-24-2019, 01:40 PM #9
Hello everyone here is my save of castlevania requiem EU
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YrwYeIqg5vzdVAQ_8PaM9zV99Tb2SJlC
In rondo of blood just finish the level 3" to get 100% completion
In symphony of the night you have a save with richter ready to fight shaft in inverted castle
Enjoy

The following 2 users say thank you to zerobug74 for this useful post:

Horben, Nathaniel
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo