Post: Darksider 3 Death Incarnate and other trophies [CUSA08880]
12-06-2018, 12:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Death Incarnate
Complete the Game on APOCALYPTIC

The save is before the last fight, everything is maxed out and boss died in ONE hit, just choose CONTINUE and go to the portal next to Ulthane and kill the final boss, difficulty trophies pop up after the cutscene

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Other Bunch of trophies can be unlocked following this thread

Humanitarian Trophy (Thanks to bokerman)

Note: This trophy is not tested by me, a user mentioned below that the trophy is not popping and the save is missing the profile (please update me so I can remove the link if it is true)

Last edited by Wosley ; 09-13-2019 at 01:08 PM.

The following 599 users say thank you to FamiliarGamer for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _cj3z_, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1076530091, 3bdullaH7, [email protected], 66GraF66, 95bits, Abdulla4542, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, Aboodz, abufhad, abulnoor, acebluedolphin, aeneax, Ahmad55d, ahmadpasha, Ahmed-170, ainz11, AkIrA HD, akisa, akram_buzaid, alarosy2015, aldwin1412, AleMunhoz, alexofaria, Alexsandr194, AlexStar, alineleandro, allforthetrophy, ALQZ3AN, alshar8i, Amir_punk, AMJ95, Amoag, AndersonRJMac, Angelus Satani, Anselmo Ricci, Ar878x, Arazziel, Arklow, ARKV, armandu78, asdfg2, Ashraf1979, atman880, azdian, Bactrim, BADDOG-9, Bader505, bakajanai, Bala.perdida, bally341981, ballyshow, ballzizi, Banana19, Bassa, Bassem-Alman, Beethoven_BB, berserkt, birka, black2199, BlackHat72, BlackMetalPanda, blackmustang, blamper, blankinblack13, Blenderr100, bloodrive65, bluntxsy, Bobcat, bobsandbag, boodi82, Borf3aH, Boss1993, braindead, Brakyos, watakaru, Brentage, brien520, brolyssj97160, Budokai12, Busiu1986, busterdawg69, cactustrav77, Captain Harlock, carmania, carneliansun, Carp, cataniam, catpenalty1, cazul765, Ccb18, Cdrewg46, cepi, cezares_2013, chaoszage, chobit and 499 other users.
12-14-2018, 01:02 AM #11
AMJ95
Rookie
Originally posted by ToLoveRufan84 View Post
Originally posted by AMJ95 View Post
Originally posted by FamiliarGamer View Post

It say the save data belongs to another player! How can i copy it,i already deleted my save and also disconnected from the internet,I've never done this before so ?

You need to have the SAVE WIZARD PS4 MAX software to Resign the save to you're account. It's a good endgame save but it's missing Key items Cursol for me so I did not use this save but kept playing my own save. I believe you can Explore to get them back except for the 3 Chunks of adamantine because he has already used it to upgrade a weapon to level 10 and there is Only 3 in the game to start with.

Thanks
12-17-2018, 04:25 PM #12
valien
Save Point
how did you moded the save?
12-24-2018, 08:56 AM #13
sajman777
Little One
You need save wizard to mod it with cheats etc.
02-08-2019, 06:19 PM #14
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Just wanted to point out that this is the same CUSA as the US digital version, not sure about physical, so should work for US too even without re-regioning. All 3 editions of the game are also on sale in the US store for the next 3 days. Wanted to see if we had a save for Apocalyptic before buying this one. Thanks for sharing one!

Was this save made using the 1.00 cheese method, changing the difficulty just before the final fight? That was eventually patched out so might not work anymore even with a save where it used to work.
02-20-2019, 11:44 AM #15
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Honestly i do not even know what to say
I had already climbed to the last fight with everything .... level, health, havoc but still could not ....

My reverence for you.

Ninja
Hi

thanks a LOT LOT LOT !!!
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 02-20-2019 at 11:51 AM.
02-22-2019, 01:39 AM #16
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Just wanted to point out that this is the same CUSA as the US digital version, not sure about physical, so should work for US too even without re-regioning. All 3 editions of the game are also on sale in the US store for the next 3 days. Wanted to see if we had a save for Apocalyptic before buying this one. Thanks for sharing one!

Was this save made using the 1.00 cheese method, changing the difficulty just before the final fight? That was eventually patched out so might not work anymore even with a save where it used to work.

The save works even if you are running the most recent patch. I used it on 1.04.

The following user thanked blurrz for this useful post:

aeneax
02-28-2019, 09:27 AM #17
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Sorry for the late response i was a little bit away, the save is done on patch 1.04, game play is normal (no difficulty change) the trick was getting the Fafnir enhancement from Usiel the the adding max souls ( the more souls u have the more damage u do) so with max souls u pretty much one shot any boss

The following user thanked FamiliarGamer for this useful post:

aeneax
03-04-2019, 11:10 PM #18
05-07-2019, 04:09 AM #19
link doesn't work... please
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo