Post: Minecraft Ps4 Expansion 8 & 9 Trophy Save [CUSA00744]
12-24-2018, 07:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cp68r9o026oeqxr/CUSA00744.zip/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v85l5fmn36vfoyg/Minecraft_Expansion_9.zip/file

Load the save and sleep in the bed you will unlock the trophy where have you been? Everything else is in the chest right outside the door just follow the trophy descriptions. I resigned both save files and tested on another account and it worked so let me know if anyone has been able to use it.

Coordinates on my map show X:241, Y:68, Z:253 for Expansion 8

Expansion 9 Resign both save files just to be sure.

Coordinates for Expansion 9 X:10, Y:70, Z:284

1. Organizational Wizard use the xp potions in the chest then rename one of the colored shulker boxes using the anvil.

2. Fruit on the loom put the golden apple, banner, and thing banner pattern into your bag craft the banner using the loom not the crafting table.

3. Plethora of Cats this is pretty annoying but there is a cat spawner egg in the chest on top of plenty of fish.

4. Atlantis? Randomly swimming at the bottom and got it.

5. For Sail the 7 Seas Ferryjan recommended this.

For those who struggling with the Ocean biomes trophy like me (I have spent at least 8h swimming in the ocean)

Try this method:

Load the tutorial world, then go to the central pool.

That's it...

Trophy popped right before I jumped into the central pool xD

Confirmed by multiple ppl Smile

Edited April 16 by ferryjan
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-05-2019 at 12:42 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to broomstop for this useful post:

abdullah_ali, Ali D Killer, mark1, MSD009, Oliver-H-Arias, ryanboulethelie, selvin santos, stwowner, tacocatboom, ThatEpicSomeone, tvbkcok, Tweety 24, WillDemon, Wosley
12-24-2018, 11:06 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by broomstop View Post

Thank you for the save! Smile

Added a picture and shared on twitter

Is there any chance you could host a lobby for me? I Own the EU Edition of this game and there is no way to re region it :/
12-24-2018, 12:17 PM #3
Eu resign its posible ?
12-24-2018, 12:23 PM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by fenicce View Post
Eu resign its posible ?

No Sal

The game is not supported on Save Wizard and has no Advanced Mode which is required to re region

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

fenicce
01-01-2019, 10:08 PM #5
So, I just loaded up your save on my PS4, its loads me up in the Spawn Location, not the picture of whatever is on your world. Can you give us like some coordinates to the house? Basically just regular details for the world were playing in?
01-02-2019, 04:25 AM #6
awesomw1
I am error
yup can concur with epicsomeone, you spawn in a open field. its weird because the file shows the bed but the spawn is wrong.
01-02-2019, 05:08 AM #7
Wosley
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post
yup can concur with epicsomeone, you spawn in a open field. its weird because the file shows the bed but the spawn is wrong.

The picture always shows different if Creative Glitch has been used
01-02-2019, 09:52 PM #8
awesomw1
I am error
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

yeah you're right, but its still the wrong save, or wrong spawn. if OP could give some coordinates or resave at the bed he mentions it would be greatly appreciated! for now this save is useless, ive resigned and reloaded it multiple times.
01-02-2019, 10:12 PM #9

yeah you're right, but its still the wrong save, or wrong spawn. if OP could give some coordinates or resave at the bed he mentions it would be greatly appreciated! for now this save is useless, ive resigned and reloaded it multiple times.

I'm gonna check later by copying the world & loading the copy into creative, to see if I can quickly find the actual location of the place. I've been bored so I should find it fairly simply, if you know, he was playing this world legit. Can someone check the world size for me? I wanna know since im not by my ps4.
01-04-2019, 02:37 AM #10
awesomw1
I am error
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post

I'm gonna check later by copying the world & loading the copy into creative, to see if I can quickly find the actual location of the place. I've been bored so I should find it fairly simply, if you know, he was playing this world legit. Can someone check the world size for me? I wanna know since im not by my ps4.

save was created in large
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo