01-02-2019, 10:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my Platinum Save for EU Version.

Warning:
There is only single-player progress in saving.
All your remaining progress is stored on the server (account level, crashtags, lootboxes (and gear items i suppose)

Not tested!
I made a save before getting platinum (6-7 items up to 250 gear items).
Check, if you have skins for cars and characters, then there is a chance that you will get trophy "Geared Up" very soon.

Last edited by Paranoid_SAR ; 01-07-2019 at 05:21 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Paranoid_SAR for this useful post:

Alkiba, arnaud02, berserk2120, Bigboss240280, bigburt82, Cloud, dasima10, Dave00789, Departed2, dro.242, Fizzy Joon, gazz666, gemini2k18, gowhawx, granatiere, hajwel, Holycookie, jackie_k, jimke1, Kazuya, kiki1941, kitkati, kiwi31, koftik, Loverside97, LTBadBoy, McUndertaker89, ozma, Practical94, psxplay, sajman777, salvusio, scippo, sem19933, Shadow62, sherytto, Sodic12, stasya, taker394, Tayrel77, TwoWeu, WaledAlalsheikh, wolsey, Wosley, X-GHOST-X, xvnyr
01-02-2019, 10:58 AM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Paranoid_SAR View Post

Warning:
All your remaining progress is stored on the server (account level, crashtags, lootboxes (and gear items i suppose)

Not tested!
Check, if you have skins for cars and characters, then there is a chance that you will get trophy "Geared Up" very soon.

Awesome work mate, thank you so much. Happy new year Smile
01-02-2019, 11:04 AM #3
good looking save so far!

this save unlocks LOADS of trophies - i've just played a couple of races and now 66% of trophies are unlocked for me (i only had a couple previously).

timestamps are a giveaway though as you seem to unlock a few high level ones before unlocking the bronzes - i need to test a lot more, but many thanks for this save!
01-02-2019, 11:30 AM #4
jimke1
Keeper
good job man thnx
01-02-2019, 04:33 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Paranoid_SAR View Post

Warning:

Not tested!

Added a picture to your thread

Thank you for the save

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Paranoid_SAR
01-03-2019, 09:22 PM #6
went back to this today - the op's save lets you unlock nearly every trophy, but the player level trophies must be manually worked through online.

in total i've done about 5 races and picked up rewards for almost everything - the only one i had to manually work at was the trophy you get for pulling off the vomit comet manuever, for which i used this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=PBUqCIkof-8

the trophies attached to customisation can all easily be unlocked by messing around with the options in the menu as the op already has everything done - u just need to swap out editable components (check the requirements on your trophy list)

overall i'm 76% complete!

once again, great save op!
Last edited by towerbass ; 01-03-2019 at 09:23 PM.

The following user thanked towerbass for this useful post:

taker394
01-04-2019, 03:45 AM #7
Karan Jain
Do a barrel roll!
for me only geared up and tag evolution is left
01-04-2019, 03:12 PM #8
Karan Jain
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by towerbass View Post
went back to this today - the op's save lets you unlock nearly every trophy, but the player level trophies must be manually worked through online.

in total i've done about 5 races and picked up rewards for almost everything - the only one i had to manually work at was the trophy you get for pulling off the vomit comet manuever, for which i used this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=PBUqCIkof-8

the trophies attached to customisation can all easily be unlocked by messing around with the options in the menu as the op already has everything done - u just need to swap out editable components (check the requirements on your trophy list)

overall i'm 76% complete!

once again, great save op!

how did you get geared up for 250 items
01-04-2019, 03:50 PM #9
i played around 5 or so races, just smashing in to other people a lot and trying to come first each time and not die too much - i was given a few of the reward boxes that you need to open.

there is a menu option (i dont remember the name) which allows you to open the boxes up. When I opened the boxes I had stored (i cant remember how many i had - maybe 6 or 7) the trophy unlocked. There are 3 items in each box, so there may already be enough on the OP's original save file.

The following user thanked towerbass for this useful post:

WaledAlalsheikh
01-04-2019, 04:05 PM #10
Karan Jain
Do a barrel roll!
it was all owned i even leveledup twice 2 boxes nothing only 1 trophy is left gearedup please help
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo