Post: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory Platinum Save Set [CUSA09977]
01-05-2019, 09:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA09977]

Hello all.

Here is my complete save set for the second Digimon game in the cyber sleuth series.

There is a save for every trophy in the game, with instructions in each folder.

Enjoy.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-19-2019 at 03:19 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 200 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

``,, abosaud09, ace12, aeneax, AgonizingDemon, alcaus, alexandrecascao, alphaskill, amoney3737, Anas014, ArUk046, averagedude, bearhurricane, bigronnie, BLAZZINNIGHT, boltstryke, brandonly, Bronhatelo, capnmorgan1, Carramrod235, Catadordelimones, Cdrewg46, ChaosJoker1988, chibakoki, chrissyjake, chuchucha, clf_17, Coolpey, Coro, crazyplayboy, Credil, cris1992, cttizzle2010, darkgodz, darkryuinu, darkshadow2, darktom, DarthSoulkiller, DaxDragon, ddtommy, dealerino, DiabloPinata, diegozacks, diegozackss, DismalWard, Doc Queso, Dr.Dante, dracula101, drago2533, dragun619, dsv2, eddyboy8, effret, eirol143, elionazio, Eric-White, fait23, Felkia, flopez8262, foxy--123465, frez0r, fsoudo, FU66, fumatelo, gametest-69, gderMRG97111, gelovizard, hackstraiker, hellface, HopeDivision, ianciuleddu, infernalflame1, Iruka66, itachi11, JaceSkates, jameshird85, javasquez, Javierex22, JayCR, jigglepuss, jman99, JonnyDark, Junior133, kaiserdragon1, kiingdemon23, Kinea, Kingdom, KiraNero, Kirito86, Kreed91, KWS, Leel347, limmie9, Loki-Roswaals, LordZim90, LostPlanet87, lowclassgod, Lyses, Maikeru, mancaos and 100 other users.
02-19-2019, 04:26 PM #2
cant use the save for Renowned Tactition its telling me to redownload some content bought a dlc and downloaded the free one save cant be used and also save two for Renowned Tactition can not be copied over
Last edited by DisabledDonkey ; 02-19-2019 at 04:48 PM.

The following user thanked DisabledDonkey for this useful post:

SmokingArmy
06-22-2019, 05:30 PM #3
Ur saves require a DLC to work. Is not the free one ?
06-24-2019, 10:24 AM #4
thx
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA09977]

Hello all.

Here is my complete save set for the second Digimon game in the cyber sleuth series.

Enjoy.

The following 5 users say thank you to raymondlowws for this useful post:

foxy--123465, michel2310, SmokingArmy, UPNing, zack49
06-24-2019, 05:41 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by raymondlowws View Post
thx
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all.

Enjoy.

To unlock the download link, click the button on the Original Post that looks like a "thumbs up".
06-27-2019, 01:40 AM #6
JayCR
Gobble
Wow, Thank you! I haven't even started yet but I need to go back finish off the other two before this one. But does anyone know if there is a Digimon World: Next Order save set somewhere?
06-27-2019, 02:59 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by JayCR View Post
Wow, Thank you! I haven't even started yet but I need to go back finish off the other two before this one. But does anyone know if there is a Digimon World: Next Order save set somewhere?

I see at least 4 or 5 threads for it but haven't looked through them all. In the PS4 Trophies and Game Saves subforum - which is the subforum this thread is in - you'll see 2 different search boxes in the upper-right corner of your screen. The top one searches the site. The one below that searches this subforum. So in that lower search box, search for Digimon. You'll get some hits for other Digimon games too, but you can be a bit more specific if you want and search for the game's CUSA number for the US - since this is a US thread I'm guessing that's the region you want - which is CUSA05469.
07-03-2019, 01:37 AM #8
JayCR
Gobble
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I see at least 4 or 5 threads for it but haven't looked through them all. In the PS4 Trophies and Game Saves subforum - which is the subforum this thread is in - you'll see 2 different search boxes in the upper-right corner of your screen. The top one searches the site. The one below that searches this subforum. So in that lower search box, search for Digimon. You'll get some hits for other Digimon games too, but you can be a bit more specific if you want and search for the game's CUSA number for the US - since this is a US thread I'm guessing that's the region you want - which is CUSA05469.

Ok. I know I'm a lot late to reply but thank you so much for the info.
07-03-2019, 02:15 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Ok. I know I'm a lot late to reply but thank you so much for the info.

Anytime, and no worries. No reply was necessary. I just hope you find something that helps.
10-19-2019, 02:29 AM #10
Felkia
Rookie
Thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo