01-25-2019, 10:43 PM #1
koz3bal
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

save 1 for missable trophy " young escapee" You must login or register to view this content.

save 2 true ending trophy " broken umbrella" You must login or register to view this content.

save 3 Gotcha trophy You must login or register to view this content.

save 4 Keep Their Head Ringing. go up stairs then right you well find paralyze You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

save 5 RANK S LEON https://www.mediafire.com/file/cuypvwny16njjjk/CUSA09171.7z/file thanks a lot to benderUK for hard trophy
save 6 RANK S Claire two trophy You must login or register to view this content.
save 7 RANK S Claire Hardcore You must login or register to view this content. thx to tsourekis
save 8[/color] two trophy You must login or register to view this content. thnx to hollow_83
location for last file start at 55:24

save 9 You will be at chief's office with claire second run and you need to go at the storage room in 3F at the heart door and destory the racoon at the selves.
You must login or register to view this content. also by hollow_83
location last MR.RACCOON start at 4:05

save 10 LEON HARDCORE https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1023607-resident-evil-2-hardcore-mode-rank-s-leon-cusa09171-a.html thnx to flaviuccio91
for more saves from ripherup
- Minimalist : Clear the game without opening the item box.
- Frugalist : Complete the game without using a recovery item.
- With Time to Spare : Defeat Stage 4 G with 4+ minutes left until detonation.
- A Heroine Emerges : Complete Claire's story
Last edited by koz3bal ; 02-03-2019 at 01:45 PM. Reason: fixed CUSA code and links

The following 176 users say thank you to koz3bal for this useful post:

-Cipher-, 7h1nk, A_B_Y, abdulelahdragon, abufhad, ak7l, alaaltayeb, allamifaris, Allohashin, alphapiers, Amony6769, amylianian, Andrew Raukens, Anselmo Ricci, [email protected], Ayaali41, Aziz, Aziz_-Deaf, b4t1n, Barbaris, BASIA2001, belga, BetoUk, blackmustang, Blackramzes, bobbeer, bobsandbag, Borf3aH, boy-kadsh, burntlink, Camouflaj, Cloud, CoBEpeuH, Cobra_Commander, crubik, da7oomi50, Daedalus543, danganronpa4, dariusmayaon, Dark_moon, DARK.ANGEL, Dark90, das_olli, David-MARCHAL, davidrbk, Demix27, [email protected], Dizzl, dlipianin, dokkydokky, Dr Flibble, durakihn, eeee, Eghost26, Eisvogel, Emptyx7, Erocqstrom, error40404, eviljac, Exodia, ezhilkor, Feinars, fenicce, Fiete, fonfir, frez0r, FunTox, Geese, GelsonSilva, genius 2011, Geronimo., ghost4nation, goodman999, Greener04, gunnarshady, hassanxx, HDDC, Herrkulez, HulkHogan06, InfinityChrizzzz, iRendes, ito, Jax1984, Jillq8, jrgnextgen, JustJabba, k7zo, kavarech, kekzii91, killmovesk99, Kmakksback, ksa_sa, Leonrpg, Levisaurus, LuciBee, Luiz77, lydio88, Lyukutan, macbaur, Major Meat Bone and 76 other users.
01-26-2019, 11:36 PM #65
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by hyphesten View Post
Originally posted by BenderUK View Post
Hi Guys, just finished an S Rank Standard Game. enjoy Smile

Fucking hell that tyrant guy is hard getting down Happy i really miss the magnum and some more ammo.

Yea he is a bad ass
01-26-2019, 11:46 PM #66
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by shanepc85 View Post
Originally posted by sonicfan20036 View Post

Thanks for sharing your save. Gonna used It on my current playthrough Smile

Let me know if it works all ok for you - them 15 raccoons were hard to find

Just try your save on my current playthrough and the Infinite ammo and knife working fantastic thanks hats off to you Smile
01-27-2019, 12:13 AM #67
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
Originally posted by Retroboy View Post
so far Master of Unlocking has unlocked when i opened a safe, nothing unlocked when i read a file though.

and save works fine, started a new playthrough and rushing thru to get where i was atm.

I downloaded his save, you can keep your save data but use the system save.

I'm playing from where I last saved but I now have infinite ammo and all the other bits he unlocked.

that is not a bad idea i still have my save backed up.

Originally posted by another user

Trophy for the raccoons doesnt pop. i tried. but everything else works nice

no it doesn't pop, statues are already destroyed so you can't shoot them again which makes me wonder, if using my save with the raccoons still intact will make the trophy pop, ill try later.

I've just tested the Infinite ammo knife etc on my current playthrough. Indeed all the raccoons statues are destroyed on my current playthrough. I did made a back up of my save just Incase.
01-27-2019, 12:19 AM #68
so far Master of Unlocking has unlocked when i opened a safe, nothing unlocked when i read a file though.

and save works fine, started a new playthrough and rushing thru to get where i was atm.

I'm playing from where I last saved but I now have infinite ammo and all the other bits he unlocked.

no it doesn't pop, statues are already destroyed so you can't shoot them again which makes me wonder, if using my save with the raccoons still intact will make the trophy pop, ill try later.

I've just tested the Infinite ammo knife etc on my current playthrough. Indeed all the raccoons statues are destroyed on my current playthrough. I did made a back up of my save just Incase.

Apologies I only did it to unlock the special weapons, in future I will leave one off to allow a trophy to pop. I wasnt asked for a trophy run only to S rank and unlock the infinite weapons.
01-27-2019, 12:22 AM #69
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >

Apologies I only did it to unlock the special weapons, in future I will leave one off to allow a trophy to pop. I wasnt asked for a trophy run only to S rank and unlock the infinite weapons.

no worries, i'm sure a separate save will come for the raccoons soon enough.
01-27-2019, 12:43 AM #70
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!

Don't worry about It you done a very good job on the save Smile
01-27-2019, 12:53 AM #71

no worries, i'm sure a separate save will come for the raccoons soon enough.

What you would have to do is backup your settings save, start a new game put the inf handgun in your inventory, delete the settings save, then use the inf handgun to shoot the figures, alternatively wait for someone to get 14 out of 15, get them to upload their settings, you download it shoot the last one get the trophy and then overwrite with my settings file, trophy gained and inf ammo and knife still there. If you happen to complete 4th survivor mode can you reupload your system data save and system data extra save. Lets build on this save.

I know there are 9 in either character, 2 exclusive raccoons in Leons, 3 exclusives in Claire's and 1 in Claire b scenario. The Claire B Scenario would be the best to leave as the final one as it is right at the start.

I may do a leon run so ill get the inf handgun put it in my inventory save it to a save slot as the gun hex value is in the save, delete settings regain the raccoons when i do ill get 14/out of 15 leaving anyone to load a Claire B and get the final one popping the Extreme Vermin Exterminator trophy.

I have saves for 3 of claires raccoons, 8 for leons if we had a sewer save we could get the final 3, 1 after the alligator, 1 adas section and 1 at the end of the bottom waterway, we could get the 14 easily.
Last edited by shanepc85 ; 01-27-2019 at 01:02 AM.
01-27-2019, 12:56 AM #72
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
hmm, that might be a good idea, could work, by the time a raccoon save comes out i would be long finished with the campaign anyway.
01-27-2019, 01:32 AM #73
hmm, that might be a good idea, could work, by the time a raccoon save comes out i would be long finished with the campaign anyway.

It should work as the game runs a check on the system data if a certain record is true it will display bonus weapon added to item box, when you have something in your item box/inventory and manually save you the save has the hex values of every item you have the amount of ammo what your health value is, deleting the system data file and reloading the save slot will still have your unlocks that you manually saved but the mr raccoons would be 0, loading my claire save at the point of finding the plugs would allow you to go through the police station with no enemies grab 9 of the raccoons, load my claire save at the orphanage to get 10 and 11, we then only need a sewer post and prior to ada to get 12 (alligator), 13 (ada), 14(stairs at bottom waterway) leaving Claire B scenario for final :-)
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo