01-25-2019, 10:43 PM #1
koz3bal
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

save 1 for missable trophy " young escapee" You must login or register to view this content.

save 2 true ending trophy " broken umbrella" You must login or register to view this content.

save 3 Gotcha trophy You must login or register to view this content.

save 4 Keep Their Head Ringing. go up stairs then right you well find paralyze You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

save 5 RANK S LEON https://www.mediafire.com/file/cuypvwny16njjjk/CUSA09171.7z/file thanks a lot to benderUK for hard trophy
save 6 RANK S Claire two trophy You must login or register to view this content.
save 7 RANK S Claire Hardcore You must login or register to view this content. thx to tsourekis
save 8[/color] two trophy You must login or register to view this content. thnx to hollow_83
location for last file start at 55:24

save 9 You will be at chief's office with claire second run and you need to go at the storage room in 3F at the heart door and destory the racoon at the selves.
You must login or register to view this content. also by hollow_83
location last MR.RACCOON start at 4:05

save 10 LEON HARDCORE https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1023607-resident-evil-2-hardcore-mode-rank-s-leon-cusa09171-a.html thnx to flaviuccio91
for more saves from ripherup
- Minimalist : Clear the game without opening the item box.
- Frugalist : Complete the game without using a recovery item.
- With Time to Spare : Defeat Stage 4 G with 4+ minutes left until detonation.
- A Heroine Emerges : Complete Claire's story
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by koz3bal ; 02-03-2019 at 01:45 PM. Reason: fixed CUSA code and links

The following 176 users say thank you to koz3bal for this useful post:

-Cipher-, 7h1nk, A_B_Y, abdulelahdragon, abufhad, ak7l, alaaltayeb, allamifaris, Allohashin, alphapiers, Amony6769, amylianian, Andrew Raukens, Anselmo Ricci, [email protected], Ayaali41, Aziz, Aziz_-Deaf, b4t1n, Barbaris, BASIA2001, belga, BetoUk, blackmustang, Blackramzes, bobbeer, bobsandbag, Borf3aH, boy-kadsh, burntlink, Camouflaj, Cloud, CoBEpeuH, Cobra_Commander, crubik, da7oomi50, Daedalus543, danganronpa4, dariusmayaon, Dark_moon, DARK.ANGEL, Dark90, das_olli, David-MARCHAL, davidrbk, Demix27, [email protected], Dizzl, dlipianin, dokkydokky, Dr Flibble, durakihn, eeee, Eghost26, Eisvogel, Emptyx7, Erocqstrom, error40404, eviljac, Exodia, ezhilkor, Feinars, fenicce, Fiete, fonfir, frez0r, FunTox, Geese, GelsonSilva, genius 2011, Geronimo., ghost4nation, goodman999, Greener04, gunnarshady, hassanxx, HDDC, Herrkulez, HulkHogan06, InfinityChrizzzz, iRendes, ito, Jax1984, Jillq8, jrgnextgen, JustJabba, k7zo, kavarech, kekzii91, killmovesk99, Kmakksback, ksa_sa, Leonrpg, Levisaurus, LuciBee, Luiz77, lydio88, Lyukutan, macbaur, Major Meat Bone and 76 other users.
01-26-2019, 08:42 PM #47
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
so how do you get the inf ammo working? start a new game? there was a previous post saying something about using a setting save file or something.
01-26-2019, 08:45 PM #48
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by shanepc85 View Post

does option 2 unlock inf knife use? my current save i am trying to get all files and raccoons which is why i'm hesitant to start all over again, i don't want to use save 1 because of the trophy unlock, i haven't got that far yet.

don't forget inf knife use too, i might wait it out for save wizard tbh, too far in to start over again and there seems to be no inf knife anyway.

only way i would ever start over is inf rocket launcher lol
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 01-26-2019 at 08:50 PM.
01-26-2019, 08:52 PM #49
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post

does option 2 unlock inf knife use? my current save i am trying to get all files and raccoons which is why i'm hesitant to start all over again, i don't want to use save 1 because of the trophy unlock, i haven't got that far yet.

don't forget inf knife use too, i might wait it out for save wizard tbh, too far in to start over again and there seems to be no inf knife anyway.

Option two does not unlock inf knife use as it says 0 collected but as I just beat it on standard and got all the 15 raccoons I do have a save which has the following:

All outfits unlocked for Leon and Claire
All 15 Mr Raccoons unlocking A special combat knife which never breaks (you only get one knife so you still have to kill the enemy to get it back also it is discardable, YOU WILL LOSE IT FOREVER if you discard on that playthrough (reloading any previous save will make it return to the item box.
4th Survivor Game Mode Unlock
Samurai Edge With Infinite Ammo.

If you want it I will upload.
01-26-2019, 08:59 PM #50
t-bagwell
rogergamer
SAVE US PLEASE Smile
01-26-2019, 09:06 PM #51
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post

Option two does not unlock inf knife use as it says 0 collected but as I just beat it on standard and got all the 15 raccoons I do have a save which has the following:

All outfits unlocked for Leon and Claire
All 15 Mr Raccoons unlocking A special combat knife which never breaks (you only get one knife so you still have to kill the enemy to get it back also it is discardable, YOU WILL LOSE IT FOREVER if you discard on that playthrough (reloading any previous save will make it return to the item box.
4th Survivor Game Mode Unlock
Samurai Edge With Infinite Ammo.

If you want it I will upload.

that sounds better please upload.
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 01-26-2019 at 09:06 PM.
01-26-2019, 09:19 PM #52
My uploaded save S Rank with Special Weapons Unlocked

Save file : https://mega.nz/#!pZ8hTYIL!l7Nmz1sH79_VB7rE1DWpMS2KGKx13yRPruBzdI--fXE

Contains:
All Leon and Claire Costumes
Leon and Claire B Scenarios Unlocked
All 15 Mr Raccoons Collected - Special Combat Knife that never breaks (The Infinite Use label is incorrect, I was expecting that you would have inf amount of knives instead of one knife but it never breaks, disappointed in you Capcom I was wishing to stab 4 zombies at once. (you only get one so ensure you grab it back if used in a defense attack) if you discard it will be gone until you reload a save.
Samarai Edge Handgun With Infinite Ammo
4th Survivor Game Mode Unlocked (Sorry no Tofu unlock as I was seconds from beating this mode when Mr X punched me)
48 Models/Concept Arts Unlocked

PLEASE NOTE THE SPECIAL WEAPONS - SPECIAL COMBAT KNIFE AND INFINITE AMMO HANDGUN WILL BE ADDED TO ANY ITEM BOX WHETHER IT BE NEW GAME, CURRENT PLAYTHROUGH OR 2ND RUN OPTION
THIS WILL NOT GIVE YOU INFINITE AMMO FOR THE STARTING MATILDA GUN AS THIS IS NOT HOW THE INFINITE AMMO WORKS IN THIS GAME (SAME AS IT DID WITH THE ORIGINAL)

ENJOY

MRPC85 :-)
Last edited by shanepc85 ; 01-26-2019 at 09:43 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to shanepc85 for this useful post:

A_B_Y, BenderUK, bobsandbag
01-26-2019, 09:30 PM #53
The save is current playthrough friendly so it will not touch your current saves it will only add these things to your current profile which will apply to any current saves you currently have
Last edited by shanepc85 ; 01-26-2019 at 09:37 PM.

The following user thanked shanepc85 for this useful post:

HUYI82
01-26-2019, 09:31 PM #54
Please let me know if this worked for you as I do not have other accounts to test it on.

Any issues let me know
Last edited by shanepc85 ; 01-26-2019 at 09:39 PM.
01-26-2019, 09:39 PM #55
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
thanks for the save, will try it now, to share save next time use mega, it gives free cloud storage which is what i use.
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 01-26-2019 at 09:39 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo