Post: Devil May Cry 5 (save set) Get your platinum easily [CUSA08216]
03-23-2019, 05:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Platinum save set

You must login or register to view this content.

Demon Destroyer: The only thing you need to do is kill a couple of enemies

Rearm and Repeat: Collect one or two Devil breakers and ull get the trophy

Jackpot: The game has an error , the trophy said you need to get 1000000 to poop it. but its not true , you need around 75000-80000 to get that trophy.

Obtain max health and trigger trophies: You got already max health & trigger bar , buy one more of each one and ull get the trophies.

You can get the save set as same as last time i uploaded my save.

LINK: https://mega.nz/#!9TwWzALB

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-24-2019 at 03:47 PM. Reason: title

The following 728 users say thank you to alvlso for this useful post:

``,, ~mg~, 0fox, 0zexus0, 1q2w3e4r.., 3bdullaH7, abaadi_, abdaullhalrashidi, Abdulla4542, AboodyRDR, abosaud09, AbsoluteZero25, AbuBeats21, acebluedolphin, acjspider, Adrianobr28, aeneax, ag555, agnogueira, ahmadprasetya, ahrenity, ajay.solidsnake, akbarwesker, Akeemi14, aklee530, al3rimi22, al3zeef2020, Alan-Li, Alan01, alarosy2015, albert2wesker, albertr1995, alcaus, AleMunhoz, Alex-Charlier, Alexander91, alii, alikhandroQ8, Alinasser502, Allisom1988, allychew, Alt_of_Ctrl, Alucard_Immorta, alvaroortizlugo, Aman-Sangar, ambis, amigaman2005, Amro890, ana77, Anas014, Anfrers, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Applesauce, archertsukasa, ARTHURIUSS, artour0098, asdertio23, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, asnago, at0mic punk, averagedude, avsreekar, awb90, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, Axhwell, aziiz, azizX, Babarz, bakajanai, ballyshow, bardinfog, basehype, Bassa, BatCleric, Batiigool777, batman2412199, bbabh, benja1016, berserkt, Big-BosS_BR, BioSlayer47, blacklist444, bladebro75, BloodWolf007, BLUEWARDEN, bobbyzamp, bolaelqq, Bonii49, Borf3aH, Bottega, brand129, Breoreus, broomstop, brucej122, bruninho_rp, BubbaDaBarb, buckham and 628 other users.
03-23-2019, 05:47 PM #2
xOmega
Rookie
Awesome work , thank you so much

The following user groaned xOmega for this awful post:

mrzma17
03-23-2019, 07:09 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by alvlso View Post

Is this a save before the trophies did pop? Since I'm sure those data for those trophies are stored in the profile save which will only work if you didn't get the trophies yourself yet if you did and someone else tries to use your save then the profile save will already think you got the trophies and they won't pop

The following 15 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

ambis, Clever, cocodeshanel, diego.alexandre, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, Edsonlel, fu_chunlove, Greentooth, hollowed, Mairramer, MarceloAlexandreRosa, marktrudgeon, Nova-1999, Projectkr0, Spokenjean
03-23-2019, 07:33 PM #4
xOmega
Rookie
I text it . Work for me
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Is this a save before the trophies did pop? Since I'm sure those data for those trophies are stored in the profile save which will only work if you didn't get the trophies yourself yet if you did and someone else tries to use your save then the profile save will already think you got the trophies and they won't pop

The following user thanked xOmega for this useful post:

Wosley
03-23-2019, 08:13 PM #5
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Thanks for your hard work. Can some kind person re-region It to EU thanks. As I am not that great at re-region things.

The following 2 users say thank you to sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

evildrake, HUYI82

The following user groaned sonicfan20036 for this awful post:

LastEvilAngel
03-23-2019, 08:24 PM #6
Im having a issue with:
Obtain max health and trigger trophies: You got already max health & trigger bar , buy one more of each one and ull get the trophies.

Attempted both and unfortunately nothing popped.
Purchased all vitality slots and nothing.
Picked up more than 10 breakers and no pop.
ALL ELSE WORKS
Thank you for everything either way!
03-23-2019, 09:23 PM #7
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

all you have to do is use your own save data and it should pop...i used the save to get the trophies for completing the final missions but it didnt pop but when i used my own save data it pops try it and let me knowYes

The following 2 users say thank you to Dexnhollow for this useful post:

elllexy, Wosley
03-23-2019, 09:36 PM #8
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ahrenity View Post
Im having a issue with:

ALL ELSE WORKS

did you use your own setting save file or did you use his? that's a bummer the max health trophy didn't pop.
03-23-2019, 10:58 PM #9
Dogg
Rookie
Rearm and Repeat not work .
03-23-2019, 11:02 PM #10
xOmega
Rookie
Don't use the system save , use you're own, that's the only way this works
Originally posted by ahrenity View Post
Im having a issue with:

ALL ELSE WORKS

Everything works for me .
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-24-2019 at 03:45 PM. Reason: merging multiple posts
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo