Post: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Semi-save set [CUSA03541]
03-29-2019, 12:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, after unlocking the gta vice city platinum trophy and posting all my saves I'm here today to post my first save for gta san andreas Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I have completed this guide to the trophies Smile
the trophies of winning a game of billiards, and betting, and the vigilante, paramedic and fire brigade level 12 trophy will have to do it to you in a legit way because no saves can be used.
Using this guide for the other trophys :

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Dancing
Last edited by flaviuccio91 ; 11-21-2020 at 01:57 AM. Reason: embedding link

The following 365 users say thank you to flaviuccio91 for this useful post:

``,, _NamelessKing_, 04jberry, 19willy74, 3adelhack, 7h1nk, 8ball, A_B_Y, a7medalhddad, Abdulla4542, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, Ac1dmonk3y, Ace1111, AdamJenson, adolforafa99, aeneax, aggrowrld, ahmadpasha, AkIrA HD, alanamh, alexanderprague, alexhoogland36, ali_warchild, alialbasis, alxxn2, amitsainisharp, Amjad_509, Angut84, Anthony-Kaiawe, Antoniodemonio, Apollinaire, Aurel64x, aybxrk, azad, bang4stylez, basedracarys, Bebe, berethor, bev3n5, Biffaboy, Bigboss240280, BiigSmoke88, bitcopa, Blizzara, bluecarmovie, bmj2k7, Bodo, borussenkoko, br0wniiez, brodo, brolyssj97160, caminion, Caner95, cbenj25, Cee-Caw, Ceejay0115, Certz, ChainsXV, charannelo, Chro, closethedoor69, clown_collecteur, codenam47, Cooler, crash00, crazy monk, Cutewolf, DanielNorman, DarKus_6-6-6, Daydate17, Death Spirit, DeathBringerJJ, denizmilito, dewityves, dez420mcl, DezertFN, diegobstr, Doddo, dojeda94, dome253, doom slayaa, DrowsierAunt968, Dstmason1933, Duduau, eazynow82, Ayonnon56, Elvisedas222, emir78200, estebech, evildrake, Evilnessmod, exceptiiion, exosion123, fait23, fcb_roberto88, FF_Sefirot, FitonaN, Folkore1991, Frag__Hero, fumatelo and 265 other users.
04-13-2019, 10:37 AM #11
Originally posted by zFligh View Post
ok i only Need the Trophie Beat the cock , which save i Need to load up to do the Mission to get the Trophie :( ? please help @flaviuccio91

You need to take legit this trophy man. Is impossible to take with the save.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtG8MycCt8E
04-13-2019, 11:34 AM #12
Cooler
Supreme
Great stuff, real lack of saves for classic GTAs (EU), thanks!
05-24-2019, 02:57 AM #13
got the platinum thanks PBJT
05-25-2019, 10:21 AM #14
ThanksPBJT
05-26-2019, 04:38 PM #15
how do I get the do end of the line

The following user thanked Ceejay0115 for this useful post:

simolda
05-26-2019, 07:42 PM #16
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Ceejay0115 View Post
how do I get the do end of the line

End of the Line is the final story mission in San Andreas. You will start this mission from "Sweet" in Grove Street but you must first have at least 35% of gang territory under your control. You can check this in the Stats menu under Gangs > Territory under control. Sweet will then give you a call on your mobile when you can start the mission.

The mission is quite long and you will need to kill a lot of enemies. You will first travel to the crackhouse to take down Big Smoke. There are lots of enemies here, so make sure that you stock up on armor and ammunition before starting the mission. You will need to make your way up four floors until you get to Big Smoke. You will find armor and health at the end of each floor. Once you have killed Big Smoke you will then need to hunt down and kill Officer Tenpenny. Just keep following him and kill all the cops and "gangstas" that pursue. Once you have killed Tenpenny and returned to Grove Street, the mission will be completed and the trophy will unlock.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
05-29-2019, 05:18 PM #17
Thanks you
05-30-2019, 12:44 AM #18
I wish GTA San Andreas Saves would pop trophies that don't require to beat extra thing over again. Like re-complete the bike challenge. Man that is still pissing me off.
05-30-2019, 02:04 PM #19
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
I wish GTA San Andreas Saves would pop trophies that don't require to beat extra thing over again. Like re-complete the bike challenge. Man that is still pissing me off.

We should get retroactive trophies for having done annoying things like that 15 years ago. Especially if you're like me and did it twice.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo