03-30-2019, 11:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WARNING: that 2 first endings have been unlocked. it's advised to enjoy story until the 2nd ending at least. I'm only going for the grindy trophies. everything else I'll skip as they're easy to get.

choose to listen to archemedes (after 01 for the 3rd branch). then finish one 1 extra stage for 8 extras done (do one before this cause there is a trophy for it)
You must login or register to view this content.

finish a stage to get the first max bond, and another for 2nd max bond trophy (MAKE SURE to get the Just For You and Costume Hunter before doing this or it won't be legit haha also wait a few hours before getting this if you didn;t get them). same goes for chronicles of charlemagne vol.2 (need to get vol.1 before it)

load the save and finish 27 for the ending. the other trophies the characters are unlocked for it. easy

- finish the last extra for a 2 trophies (ADE & IPYB) and another 2 extra for another 1. awesomest day ever unlocked for unknown reason but i didn;t save. hopefully it will pop
- finish iskandar with darius in the last stage i left in story mode (you can get ADE as well)
- for vol.3, I left loads for convos untouched in the barracks. read them to get it.
- item trophies just combine the needed ones.

complete one extra to get it

finish 1 extra

- the extra conqueror: complete the last extra i left. sorry i chose to leave the longest one haha
- mystic code maniac: craft berserker's relic to get the trophy
- skill collector: craft the double skill Obstinate & M. RES (L.t)
- chronicles of charlemagne COMPENDIUM: 100% gallery once you get the last mystic code and install skill
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

and with that I'm done with this game as far as trophies go. very nice game. never felt burnt out like the first game (god that was awful).
Last edited by Danawhite ; 04-06-2019 at 06:40 AM.

The following 60 users say thank you to Danawhite for this useful post:

``,, 825911445, aeneax, Bearbro, cypherzero, DemonShadowX, dokoia, dragun619, DumbNations, DW9, EmperorZeno, end55, engeldraco, evildrake, flamacy, foxzero, frez0r, golden_0924, guilmo, Ha-Kim, hamoodi, hariice, heero_spidey, Horben, Hyoh Of The Delta Star, ipon, ISargaros, JuanMataTheOne, Junior133, karnage42069, kiyodesu, Leel347, Leo666, lexchaim, Liolf--Back-to-work, Liquidity, mamorukaiyo, Moradiajam, Muffins94, Neological, Nitroplatnium, PapaPizzaKing, ph14woozies, RandoNoob, raywmp, REDZ, room0312, Rukaibi, S_knyu, Salkair, shinzbamz, silver384, springbonnie017, tsudragon, UnitePhil, vitoromelhor18, Wosley, xxnekkokunxx, ytv, zetsusenpai

The following user groaned Danawhite for this awful post:

markwwe
06-05-2020, 03:32 PM #11
Thank you for sharing this
07-29-2020, 12:09 AM #12
7thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo