Post: Resident Evil 2 - Grim Reaper - 4th Survivor - Hunk [CUSA09193/09171]
04-06-2019, 12:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi friends, here Resident Evil 2 Remake - Trophy Grim Reaper - 4th Survivor - Hunk
only load save and finish. load save in main campaign, it will not be under the name of Hunk, Xx-GIPPI-xX found swap, thanks help.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-26-2019 at 01:51 PM. Reason: too many characters in title

The following 1,169 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

``,, _Nickster, $Teenky, 1076530091, 11angle11, 123winken, 197CzzZ, [email protected], 19willy74, 1lucasrfernandez, 2teWahl, 6sh, 978328, 9Time, Aankh, abaadi_, abade460, Abdliito, abdulelahdragon, abdullah_ali, abdullahLovely, Abeche, Abed86, absolo, abufhad, abulnoor, aby1994, ace12, aceraw, acp1512, adımege, Adamf, ADAY, Adorn_The_D, AE89, aeneax, Aeramis, Afrodinga, agmoncamara, Ahmad hammadi, Ahmad_PC, ahmadpasha, Ahmed-170, Aidanmark94, ainz11, akir133, al3rimi22, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, Alberta, aldwin1412, alemetal, alexandria__br, alexpg82, alielle3, aliellie, alien3355, alii_m2, alineleandro, Allohashin, alphapiers, Alrowily54, alsafdani, altahi, amigaman2005, amylianian, andrescabello95, AnDreWArtWorX, AndrewG87, AndreyDelton, Aneurisma, ANGRY_PANDA, Angry99, AnHeroGold, anon2010, Anselmo Ricci, ansongj, AntiFog, Antoniodemonio, aon1, Aost, AQRed, Araez1990, aragornchewi, arison, Arkillo, arlyfabian, armandu78, Arpagone, asanro, asdw58, ashtop84, AussieCrow, AwesomeGreat, Ayaali41, aymanos1986, Azantak, azdian, azhar599, azizX and 1,069 other users.
05-06-2019, 12:10 AM #56
thank you
05-08-2019, 12:19 AM #57
Thank you!
05-08-2019, 08:16 AM #58
Originally posted by Terribear View Post
Originally posted by shemssharp View Post
Originally posted by Xx-GIPPI-xX View Post
I have got an Asian copy of RE2 and the region is different from US or EU. I had to re-region the save but I got 'the save data is not compatible and cannot be used' when I try to load it. What a pity ...

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I have got an Asian copy of RE2 and the region is different from US or EU. I had to re-region the save but I got 'the save data is not compatible and cannot be used' when I try to load it. What a pity ...

Saw multiple people having this issue for just this game i think you can re region it but once you try to load it won't work :/

If you have problem in Asian region give yourself the game!!!!!! Make a new game and save in main hall police station at start! Then apply the quick code and reload the game...
80010004 84586527
2800000C 00000004

Thanks for your reply. I followed your instruction and the loading screen did change into hank's, however nothing happened when loading is done, only the music changed and the route for hank is opened.

I tried to wander a bit with Leon but with the starter's items, it's like suicide.

I then moded my system saves to got an infinite rocket lancher, and follow hank's route to the end, but the last door to the main gate is blocked ... (WTF...?)

So, no luck with me so far. However, thanks again anyway.

Happened to me as well, but it seems that the zombies are not aggressive as before. walk at Lickers, dash at Ivy and normal zombies.
I did not add anything more, I just continued from the main hall. And the gate was unlocked, so I was able to get it.

Thank you for your reply. Maybe helpful for others.

Howerver I already got the trophy legitly by myself. Follow a video and it turns out not that hard.
05-08-2019, 01:17 PM #59
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Abtavar View Post
Thank you!

To unlock the download, click the button on the original post that looks like a "thumbs up." That's the "thanks" button.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-08-2019 at 01:17 PM.
05-26-2019, 10:55 AM #60
thanks mate.
a genius, i must say.
05-26-2019, 12:36 PM #61
thxHappy
05-27-2019, 04:57 PM #62
mark1
I defeated!
Save works great, just load from main menu (not bonus menu), zombies don't attack which is a great bonus. Yes

Thank you.
05-30-2019, 11:32 PM #63
Originally posted by danilo_BR View Post
Originally posted by Draggt View Post
Hows this work? Its the only trophy i need lol :(. By work i mean once it loads.

load save in main campaign, it will not be under the name of Hunk

can the same method be applied to mein leben trophy in wolfstein?
05-31-2019, 01:16 PM #64
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by joevice View Post
Originally posted by danilo_BR View Post
Originally posted by Draggt View Post
Hows this work? Its the only trophy i need lol :(. By work i mean once it loads.

load save in main campaign, it will not be under the name of Hunk

can the same method be applied to mein leben trophy in wolfstein?

That one has to be done legit. There's no option to save while doing a Mein Leben run, so no way to create a save point for it. Also, after finishing a Mein Leben run, it does not save that information to the profile, or at least not in any way that makes the trophy auto-pop for anyone else.

EDIT: Oh, and didn't see what you were replying to: I'm also not aware of any significant exploit during Mein Leben runs, nothing akin to that. The most you can get are glitching through some walls if you're good at that sort of thing, and during the final battle you can get lucky and get the larger enemies into a more advantageous position but they're still pretty dangerous so it's more of a strategy than an exploit.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-31-2019 at 01:18 PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

joevice
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo