04-30-2019, 01:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

with this save you can get those trophies :

- "Bird of prey" : go to mission 3 on normal mode (free mission), use the F22 aircraft with QAAM, at the beggining go to kill the seven targets aircrafts in 100 seconds or less and after the cut scene the named aircraft appears in the Northwest of the map, shoot him and finish the mission. ( the game was already done in easy, hard and this mission was the last to beat the normal mode),

- "Highest achiever" : go to mission 1 on easy mode and kill some aircraft by only using the machine gun, finish the mission and you got the trophy, (on this save yout got 17 medals in campaign mode and 7 on online mode).

By doing 1 mission and buying 1 part you also get those trophies :

- " Need a bigger bank account" (5 000 000 pam)

- " budding buyer", "regular customer"

- " high achiever", "even high achiever"

On this save all the aircraft and weapons are unlocked (except the exclusive online parts).
The ace mode is unlocked but not done ( i only beat the two first mission with S rank), so if someone wants to do it and share...

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

* Update 1 :
With this save :
Crédits to xBroly96

You can get two others trophies by finishing 1 mission in any difficulty (campaign is done in 4 difficulty and 12 mission are done with S rank on ace difficulty) :
- " Need a bigger bank account " to get 25 000 000 pam
- " Hardened vet complete all missions in all difficulties

* Update 2

Credits to xBroly96

- " MRP Aplenty
Obtain 40 000 000 MRP

in this save there are 39.980.519 MRP, finish 1 story mission or 1 online game and get 40 million MRP.. trophy will pop after you finish 1 mission.

*Update 3 and my last contribution for this saveset ( others trophies can be earned easily)

Crédits to KingRonSwanson

- " ACE OF ACES
Complete the game in ACE difficulty with only S rank

In this save 19 missions are already done with S rank, you just have to complete the mission 11 on ACE difficulty, to obtain S rank you just have
to make 40 000 points by destroing (just go to the east shoot all the boats and aircrat after go to the north to destroy aircrafts and Platform just shoot the target called CORE ont the platforms to destroy everything)
Last edited by KingRonSwanson ; 05-25-2019 at 01:28 PM. Reason: title + embed links

The following 264 users say thank you to KingRonSwanson for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, [GB], 00vahid77, 1wa2, 7h1nk, Ac1dmonk3y, acebluedolphin, Acecombatsave, Acroshot, adventure_4ever, aeneax, ahmadmf74, Aitch, ajay.solidsnake, akbarwesker, AkIrA HD, Alekcahdp84, alesjr2, alexanderprague, Alexx99, Ali D Killer, aliellie, Alkiba, almadkhali, Alrowily54, alsafdani, altfire, Andrey-Shapenkov, Anselmo Ricci, Ãœbbe, ArcadiaCosplay, archangel2222, Arles, AsianDx, B8zer0, bab1970, bakajanai, barkillo, bd_black55, bdger, BestSenpai, BIO9527, bishoprot, Black2018, Blizzara, braiiiinnn, busterdawg69, CaesarGattuso, Canguro_Cojo, caretaker29, Carramrod235, Celegat, Chisox3524, chobom, CJC, Cneyt-Saltrk, cody2005, cool2999, CosmoConstant, Coug86, Crystal_P, cyber2fun, Dabik, Daggar30, Dariusz-Knap, DARK.ANGEL, darkfate, darkshadow2, dediknahuy, DFERR, diegoneo, dingo911, Divyananda, DOPEASSPAPI, Dr Salem, Ecclesia, Erko Ijone, evildrake, EXDED, famezgamez, farq2m8, fernando solid, ferocioushamaaad, flcl6, Flexxible55, foxhoundDDD, foxx69, FRAG, freakazoid26, fred06ogcn, FU66, Gamer91, GaryADL, genius 2011, GerardoLibre88, ghost4nation, gigiverna, ginogino1234567890, gohst99 and 164 other users.
05-08-2019, 06:47 PM #11
Thutmosis
Save Point
Also wish to thank xBroly96 too.Without yours and Kings contribution we would be stuck in a middle of nowhere when it comes to this grind trophies.I can only imagine how hard was it to achieve it,that must have been stressful too.
When i see yours dedications i cant think better phrase than this--Not all heroes wear capes...
So once again bravo people we salute you

The following 2 users say thank you to Thutmosis for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, KingRonSwanson
05-19-2019, 03:56 PM #12
New update and last update added :
Last edited by KingRonSwanson ; 05-25-2019 at 01:47 PM.

The following user thanked KingRonSwanson for this useful post:

joeysedge
05-25-2019, 01:47 PM #13
ACE OF ACES trophy !

Unfortunately you have to complete one mission (n°11) with S rank on Ace difficulty because if all the missions are done trophy won't pop, but it's not hard to complete.

See you in a next platinum save or save set ^^

The following 2 users say thank you to KingRonSwanson for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, saleh_h8
05-30-2019, 02:01 AM #14
Great news awesome thank you finally a PAL version of the game save I just want all the medals to unlock Jet Skins that I am missing as Ive beaten the game but struggling to S rank and get some other medals. Will test this tonight awesome stuff man

Sorry Im confused with the original post. Can see a bunch of download links with different saves. Which is the most recent and what does it contain? In my save Ive done some trophies but will have to go through my list but Im more after jet skins and unlocks rather than trophies. Is there a save that can grant me all the medals and skins?
Last edited by archangel2222 ; 05-30-2019 at 02:07 AM.
05-30-2019, 08:33 AM #15
Originally posted by archangel2222 View Post
Great news awesome thank you finally a PAL version of the game save I just want all the medals to unlock Jet Skins that I am missing as Ive beaten the game but struggling to S rank and get some other medals. Will test this tonight awesome stuff man

Sorry Im confused with the original post. Can see a bunch of download links with different saves. Which is the most recent and what does it contain? In my save Ive done some trophies but will have to go through my list but Im more after jet skins and unlocks rather than trophies. Is there a save that can grant me all the medals and skins?

Use the last save (update n°3).
There s only 1 named aircraft to kill (f22) to got them all.
If you finish the mission 11 in ace difficulty with S rank you got another skin.
You can get the others medals by completing this save, the hard part of the game is already done so the others medals can be done on easy difficulty (beat the game in less than 4 hours, beat the game with only machine guns, etc..).
05-31-2019, 12:04 AM #16
Oh nuts I tried gamesave 3. Missing a fair bit of medals. Its like you said the hard ones are done just gotta do machine guns and less than 4hrs but it has less medals than my own personal save. I reloaded my own save I just need to do the less than 4hrs and S rank normal and ace but I guess no one has a 100% save file after all these months I give up on it. Ill just play the game casually I dont want to attempt the things all over again and even s ranking normal and hard and ace is tough I find. doing the no damage and guns only runs were a painnnnnnnnnnnn
06-07-2019, 09:40 PM #17
<please delete post>
Last edited by Dariusz-Knap ; 07-09-2019 at 05:22 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Dariusz-Knap for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, Wosley
06-12-2019, 12:20 AM #18
Originally posted by Dariusz-Knap View Post
<please delete post>

What other content do you have on this save can I ask? Do you have all the other medals or skin unlocks for the jets? Not including the 20 ace pilots in the missions
07-10-2019, 03:30 AM #19
aliellie
Save Point
Originally posted by KingRonSwanson View Post

thanks bro
Last edited by aliellie ; 07-18-2019 at 02:55 PM.

The following user thanked aliellie for this useful post:

caretaker29
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo