Post: Dead Rising 4 *COMPLETE* Save Set. All DLC Included!! [CUSA08540]
05-09-2019, 03:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
It's Finally Here!!!!

You must login or register to view this content.

I've been asked dozens of times for a Dead Rising 4 Save Set so here it is! I completed this save set back in December but just recently got around to testing and writing instructions for every save :P SORRY!! But I guess better late than never right? lol
So before you go ahead and download anything I'm going to go over some things. First off this is indeed a save set for every trophy in Dead Rising 4 + ALL DLC. Please be warned that there are a few and by a few I only mean a few that cannot be earned with any game save but that's why I included a text document explaining how to get them super easy. Won't take you long ^_^ Every other trophy in the game can be achieved with my save set! One more thing For the base game and for the Frank Rising DLC beside each save are numbers for example;

(1) Trophy Name
(2) Trophy Name
(3) Trophy Name

etc.

You are to use the saves in that order, starting from number 1 working your way down the list. This is to prevent trophies unlocking out of order or a bunch popping up at the same time when they shouldn't. Without further ado I present to you the only complete Dead Rising 4 Save Set.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

P.S sorry to everyone that's been waiting forever lol Enjoy!
Last edited by rj0217 ; 06-13-2019 at 06:32 PM. Reason: title + embed links

The following 358 users say thank you to rj0217 for this useful post:

``,, @dm, 0fox, 15699705049, 19willy74, [email protected], 5150, 7h1nk, [email protected], abosaud09, abulnoor, Ac1dmonk3y, acjspider, adımege, aecio.sf, aeneax, ai470143920, aizekmercer, aklee530, AlanBlend37, Alexandre-Marani, Alexombre91, Ali D Killer, allychew, Amoo_Ali, Anas014, aresye65, ashkanabri, ashleyj1988, [email protected], averagedude, awb90, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, aymanos1986, azooz121, b0shey, [email protected], b549371442, BASIA2001, batman2412199, BiG GUCCi SOSA, Biker Taker, billy.ryoko, blacklist444, Borf3aH, brad213, Breoreus, Bronhatelo, brp, bsv683, burnttoazdt, Buse99, Cacodemon, Cactus_Blue, cactustrav77, cah_geib18, Cap77, Captain Adderall, cepi, cerdrac, chacedavis, chaneric123, ChaosK1ng, Chrisyyc, CloudNGU, cmcabee43, conwin3838, CoolioJones, Coro, CristianSed27, Crossbow, D-H-Diablo, Manolo777, Dante_Alighieri, Dany112, Dark panda, darkbasic, darkdummy, Darrenwelsh1, darth22, davethebomb, DeadReckoning84, Dean, Death1127, demonquaid, dennyleeong, detrikz, dhdhdf, dieuxrunenr, Dima-Freak, DisabledDonkey, djbelial, Doggloc1992, don_smith, Donnyg117, dr18021986, dracula101, dragun619, dreworhipper and 258 other users.
06-13-2019, 06:35 PM #29
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Guys i cant find any save for Idol Worship and having an issue to resign All About The Points trophy. The save wizard client got an error when im trying to resign

Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Guys i cant find any save for Idol Worship and having an issue to resign All About The Points trophy. The save wizard client got an error when im trying to resign

What's the error message say? In the folder it does look like a proper zip. The thread's too new for it to be a firmware issue.

Originally posted by Wosley View Post

What's the error message say? In the folder it does look like a proper zip. The thread's too new for it to be a firmware issue.

Probally server issues

Hey there! Sorry about that! I've addressed the error for all about the points save and re-uploaded it, it now works no problem Smile As for Idol Worship.... it is included in the "Invasion on Main Street" save. Please read the instructions for the location Smile
Last edited by rj0217 ; 06-13-2019 at 06:37 PM.

The following user thanked rj0217 for this useful post:

aeneax
06-16-2019, 12:53 PM #30
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by rj0217 View Post

Probally server issues

Hey there! Sorry about that! I've addressed the error for all about the points save and re-uploaded it, it now works no problem Smile As for Idol Worship.... it is included in the "Invasion on Main Street" save. Please read the instructions for the location Smile
thanks mate.will try it again
06-16-2019, 12:56 PM #31
SirMicolash
Little One
Im still looking for a person who can boost trophy with me.need 2 more people for family portrait.
06-16-2019, 02:11 PM #32
thank for your sharing. good job!!
06-18-2019, 05:03 AM #33
SirMicolash
Little One

Probally server issues

Now just left family photo trophy and like a boss trophy. Really need other player to boost my trophy. I dont know the requirement to spawn a boss for like a boss trophy
06-18-2019, 06:36 AM #34

Probally server issues

Now just left family photo trophy and like a boss trophy. Really need other player to boost my trophy. I dont know the requirement to spawn a boss for like a boss trophy

Open the Multiplayer Trophies folder, it's the folder right after master journalist..... Then open the folder that reads "OPEN ME FIRST!!" In there will be a text document. If you read it, I explain easily how to get like a boss Smile

The following user thanked rj0217 for this useful post:

SirMicolash
06-18-2019, 03:22 PM #35
SirMicolash
Little One

Probally server issues

Open the Multiplayer Trophies folder, it's the folder right after master journalist..... Then open the folder that reads "OPEN ME FIRST!!" In there will be a text document. If you read it, I explain easily how to get like a boss Smile

Yeah. Thanks a lot. Now i just need family photo trophy online. Cant find any random coop in lobby. Maybe you can help me boos that trophy? Take picture in safehouse?
09-28-2019, 06:00 AM #36
Thx for hard work. Just need this one!!!
10-19-2019, 02:23 PM #37
My mans
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo