Post: Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland - Various saves [CUSA14544]
06-06-2019, 10:46 PM #1
xros
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c6n4tzIpu4aLrBY9-qqajh6RwxeTmVj-/view?usp=sharing

from Chapter 1- Final Chapter

need DLC Head start item Pack
Lulua's outfit innocent Fairy
Lulula's outfit Fish Girl
Weapon-Strengthening symbols (set of 8 )
to uses these saves
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-07-2019 at 02:14 PM. Reason: title

The following 6 users say thank you to xros for this useful post:

aeneax, Cloud, Danawhite, sajman777, stasya, Wosley
06-10-2019, 01:09 AM #11
sajman777
Little One
Originally posted by hamoodi View Post
Here My save for all ending if anyone interesting EU version required same DLC Plus all free DLC

You must login or register to view this content.

you still can get 100 lv trophy and over 500 quality trophy

Load file00 for all Primal Arts
load file02 for all Ultimate Attacks
load file02 for all recipes go Ancient Monastery: Altar last reference books then go create these items

Can confirm all the endings do pop.

Also you can get the 500 quality item trophy if you make something.

For some reason I cannot get the level 100 trophy when using your save :/ I tried using savewizard cheats with max exp and it brought all my levels down to 57?!?! not sure what is going on but I think that cheat is not working or I'm missing something... if anyone knows something please let me know.
06-10-2019, 01:17 AM #12
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Originally posted by hamoodi View Post
Here My save for all ending if anyone interesting EU version required same DLC Plus all free DLC

You must login or register to view this content.

you still can get 100 lv trophy and over 500 quality trophy

Load file00 for all Primal Arts
load file02 for all Ultimate Attacks
load file02 for all recipes go Ancient Monastery: Altar last reference books then go create these items

Can confirm all the endings do pop.

Also you can get the 500 quality item trophy if you make something.

For some reason I cannot get the level 100 trophy when using your save :/ I tried using savewizard cheats with max exp and it brought all my levels down to 57?!?! not sure what is going on but I think that cheat is not working or I'm missing something... if anyone knows something please let me know.

Lulua is in lv 99 turn the game in hard and kill some dragons you should get 100 no need SW.

The following user thanked hamoodi for this useful post:

sajman777
06-10-2019, 03:27 AM #13
sajman777
Little One
Ah thanks man!

Do you have a save with one primal art left? And 100% gathered area with one left to do?
06-10-2019, 03:44 AM #14
xros
Little One
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XPp2i3_zYCSkudnOaywIgtxFmUkNDnHi/view?usp=sharing

Gamedata22 is a ALL ending save

Gamedata 23 gives u secret recipes trophy just open the alchemyriddle go to last page click on final ruin bringer done

Gamedata 24 gives u Beyond Admiration trophy just make a mythical ring

Gamedata 25 u can get 100 % gathering trophy just go to rolling hill kill the green dragon and then go to the large conifer forest to kill all enemies, fish and gather everything
Last edited by xros ; 06-10-2019 at 04:37 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xros for this useful post:

sajman777, Wosley
06-10-2019, 11:12 AM #15
sajman777
Little One
You c
Originally posted by xros View Post
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XPp2i3_zYCSkudnOaywIgtxFmUkNDnHi/view?usp=sharing

Gamedata 23 gives u secret recipes trophy just open the alchemyriddle go to last page click on final ruin bringer done

Gamedata 25 u can get 100 % gathering trophy just go to rolling hill kill the green dragon and then go to the large conifer forest to kill all enemies, fish and gather everything

You also need to complete 100% Orthogalaxen on top of those other areas, as its 58% complete on your Save25.

Most of them also pop the S rank boss trophies too

Otherwise tested all the saves and everything works great, thanks again!

I cant for the love of anything get the Primal Arts and Ultimate Attacks trophy to pop :/
06-10-2019, 12:36 PM #16
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
You c
Originally posted by xros View Post

You also need to complete 100% Orthogalaxen on top of those other areas, as its 58% complete on your Save25.

Most of them also pop the S rank boss trophies too

Otherwise tested all the saves and everything works great, thanks again!

I cant for the love of anything get the Primal Arts and Ultimate Attacks trophy to pop :/

I update my save enjoy the two trophy you locking for.

The following user thanked hamoodi for this useful post:

sajman777
06-10-2019, 01:11 PM #17
sajman777
Little One
Thanks, I realised I needed Sterk since he gets his ult at level 90. But thanks anyways for updating it, will help others no doubt!

I think all I have left now is;

-reach max level
-defeat; wind stone, gx3_fs, gx3_f2
-defeat Machina of God

I assume those boss trophies are story related?
Last edited by sajman777 ; 06-10-2019 at 01:12 PM.

The following user thanked sajman777 for this useful post:

hamoodi
06-10-2019, 01:14 PM #18
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
Thanks, I realised I needed Sterk since he gets his ult at level 90. But thanks anyways for updating it, will help others no doubt!

I think all I have left now is;

-reach max level
-defeat; wind stone, gx3_fs, gx3_f2
-defeat Machina of God

I assume those boss trophies are story related?

yes these story boss
06-10-2019, 01:32 PM #19
sajman777
Little One
Great, thanks. Hope Machina of God is nothing like that super boss in Lydie and Suele lol.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo