Post: Final Fantasy X-2 - Monster Master+Sweet Perfection Semi Saveset [CUSA01244]
06-07-2019, 06:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Complete Episode+Good Listener -
Originally posted by another user
Simple go to Zanarkand you will get a cutscene as soon as you arrive. after the cutscene speak to "Maechen" to your left and do no skip any dialog. You must login or register to view this content.

Dancing Queen +Sphere Hunter -
Go through Djose Temple and defeat Experiment, after that you should get all episodes complete and score the moogle Dresspheres Note you might need to visit a random location then warp back to your ship. You must login or register to view this content.

Full Chain - Achieve a 99 chain attack
This method involves having a party of three Thieves. Because Thieves attack twice in one turn, their regular attacks are very useful in achieving a chain of 99. Equip Yuna and Paine with the Speed Bracer for Auto-Haste to speed up their attack animations. Simply continue attacking Chac with the girls one at a time until you achieve a chain of 99, and Chac will never even get one attack in due to constantly being staggered. You must login or register to view this content.

Founder - Use the strategy for both fights and trophy should pop
While Rikku is mixing Miracle Drinks, just have Yuna use Moogle Beam and Paine use Cactling Gun, and Trema should go down without any hassle. With Miracle Drink active, you should not be afraid of Trema's Meteor or Ultima. If he does happen to get in an attack while Miracle Drink's effects expire, quickly mix another one and heal. Even if you are immune to damage, it is better to be safe than sorry and to always be at maximum HP.

Once Trema is defeated, this trophy will unlock.You must login or register to view this content.

Monster Master - You load up the save in the Farplane just go left and through the portal thing
Complete Shinra's Bestiary Azi Dahaka can found in the Farplane in Chapter 5 if you attempt to go through an electrical gate without first deactivating it. It can be Ejected from battle. You must login or register to view this content.

Sweet Perfection -
Complete 100% of the main story - Go up to 'Shinra' > CommSphere Network > Bevelle Just watch the scene then the trophy should pop. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by KingCheat ; 12-02-2019 at 01:51 AM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to KingCheat for this useful post:

aeneax, arnaud02, chadders76, frez0r, jrgnextgen, Kertha999, Kugata, Leonrpg, Mago de Oz, Nyrco, sephiroth91, ShadowMG86, TheBlackPec, Wosley, yzaasn
06-07-2019, 02:26 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Oh my God I wanted to punch that Shinra kid every time I played through this game...

Come to think of it, a lot of the cast...
06-08-2019, 09:45 AM #3
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Oh my God I wanted to punch that Shinra kid every time I played through this game...

Come to think of it, a lot of the cast...

I do too, i was hoping someone would of post some saves a month or 2 ago.
08-14-2019, 11:23 AM #4
About the Sphere Hunter I have defect it twice and the trophy doesn't pop i don't know why
Last edited by jourvey ; 08-15-2019 at 06:12 AM.
08-17-2019, 11:49 AM #5
Originally posted by jourvey View Post
About the Sphere Hunter I have defect it twice and the trophy doesn't pop i don't know why

after the fight. "Note you might need to visit a random location then warp back to your ship"
08-20-2019, 12:41 PM #6
Originally posted by KingCheat View Post

after the fight. "Note you might need to visit a random location then warp back to your ship"

I have got the last one but i think you need to check the save because the save is called FOUNDER
12-01-2019, 09:31 PM #7
Kugata
Rookie

Same link for Dancing Queen +Sphere Hunter and Founder - Use the strategy for both fights and trophy should pop
12-02-2019, 01:52 AM #8
Originally posted by Kugata View Post

Same link for Dancing Queen +Sphere Hunter and Founder - Use the strategy for both fights and trophy should pop

I have got the last one but i think you need to check the save because the save is called FOUNDER

I am so sorry guys, i uploaded the wrong link, it should be fixed now

The following user thanked KingCheat for this useful post:

Kugata
12-02-2019, 05:37 PM #9
Kugata
Rookie
Everything works like a charm!
You can add all saves at the same time
I dont know the number for Dancing Queen +Sphere Hunter - ill check only next week
1 - 74
2 -
3 - 96
4 - 99
5 - 101
6 - 111
Using 101 save file you can also get Machine of War just go till last boss and kill him
I also got Alchemist using 99 save file while killing Trema
Using 111 save file i also got Excellent Negotiator
Go to mission and on the road unequip No mob accessory and use Bribe on Lady Luck grid (only Pain can do that with this save)
Change Pain to Lady luck and try get Gambler's Dream using Two dice, when you get same numbers you get trophy
Also filling The End grid with Pain and using Finally you can get Overkill
Also got Learner from mob Balivarha when he spill fireballs, just to be sure equip to all girls Gun Mage
After you catch Tobi or before the mission on save 111 go to Shinra talk with him and check Creature Creator - Bestiary - Aquilla - press X - Ending
You will get Lifetime Support
Last edited by Kugata ; 12-02-2019 at 08:02 PM.

The following user thanked Kugata for this useful post:

KingCheat
03-12-2020, 04:53 PM #10
Nyrco
Rookie
I've already finished the "basic game" but have you by any chance the save for "last mission"? Smile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo