Post: Sword Art Online:Hollow Realization Platinum(trophy) save [CUSA04737]
06-19-2019, 10:17 AM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before you download the save file, please remember you need to have all free dlc and dlc to use this save!Since my game is season pass version.

This save can unlock almost all the trophy.
There are few you can't unlock. The trophies are relate to story(you can unlock the last boss trophy)

The rest of them are all tested can be unlock. Like 'Looking for Group' 'Blademaster' 'Skillmaster'
Also before you use the save, please read the intro that inside the file. I have write some mention point and how to unlock the trophy.

I will update this save to a platinum save when I get platinum.Yes I guess I will get platinum in this week.

PS: How to use This save(Thanks to MrDeso).You must reinstall all dlc to use the save.( This save having a DLC only for AS/JP version, if you do not have the special dlc you will not able to use this save)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

PS: you can unlock All EX skill trophy by just do the requirements again (Save teammate/hit Enemy with all weapon/ Use SSC/ Block one hit)
PS: you can unlock All quest trophy by review(options button) them at gallery

PS: New update(You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.) (This Save can unlock 100NM monster and Total of 10000 skillexp trophy now)

PS: New New update(You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.) (This save can unlock 100 hours gameplay trophy)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by acyice ; 10-07-2020 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Removed advertisement from post

The following 53 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

``,, Abdulla4542, aeneax, AfterStory1, agarest1, ahrenity, alcaus, alexgamefront, Anjinhupunk, barkillo, bober77, Bumcleaver, CJC, Danii, evildrake, Failed Legend, gderMRG97111, hassanxx, HopeXiX, ignored467, jonathanmaya, Juggalos91, k3dt, Keith-Koh, kinlop, Kreed91, KuraiHitotsu, Leonrpg, LostPlanet87, madara22, malachit75, RoyalBlue726, Mykita, Naguthy1983, novalkun, ph14woozies, puretony01, ranka, rastra99, raycrash, rey255, rovingmystic, Seaphi, sharkysolo01, SilentStraw, TheDarkAngel_21, tsudragon, Unknown_R0169, Warmachine27, Wosley, xanyd, xbxbau5, zero1976
05-22-2022, 01:44 PM #29
i could not install japan account made
But if EU Save wants to continue playing, he says there is no such application, so it is not suitable for EU
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo