Post: Darksiders 3: NG+ DLC And Apocalyptic Trophy [CUSA08880]
07-29-2019, 11:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys , it's a save for darksiders 3 , you are before the last boss of the game , on new game + and in apocalyptic difficulty , if you don't need the apocalyptic trophy you can change the difficulty in your settings

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

And with that save you can get level 100 trophy and upgrade any armor

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. .
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-05-2020 at 04:59 PM. Reason: title

The following 463 users say thank you to Darknight1990 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, -Cipher-, 1076530091, 11angle11, 3bdullaH7, [email protected], A86, Aankh, Abdulla4542, abufhad, ADDZ, aeki88, aeneax, AkIrA HD, alarosy2015, aldwin1412, alemetal, AleMunhoz, Alexander1404, Alexsandr194, AlexStar, aliellie, alshar8i, Altair1999, Anarki23, Anselmo Ricci, Ar878x, arison, Arklow, Ashraf1979, asiandes, AsianDx, Atilla, azdian, Babarz, Bader505, Bala.perdida, ballyshow, Banana19, BASIA2001, bataman880, Beethoven_BB, benjia, birka, blamper, blankinblack13, Blenderr100, bloodrive65, bluntxsy, Bobcat, bober77, bobsandbag, Boss1993, brien520, brolyssj97160, brutos82, Budokai12, busterdawg69, Buuzer, cactustrav77, Caesarimp, Captain Harlock, carlosmoniwa, carmania, carneliansun, caryachee, cataniam, cazul765, cepi, cerberus12, chacedavis, chaoszage, cheatteddeath, christofdarkan, chucknorris078, Ciccioboy, ckameron, Claudineichaos, claudio moyano, cleber1987, Cloud, clown_collecteur, conan-1, Coro, cosagorda, Coug86, Culldog89, cyzor, Daedalus543, Daniel-Santos, Dantexxl, dariusdrake22, darkalix, DeadReckoning84, DenBroncosFan7, dennyleeong, Dershmoo, dewityves, dhdhdf and 363 other users.
10-14-2019, 03:39 PM #11
it says requires crucible download DLC
10-21-2019, 08:23 PM #12
Thank youYes
11-17-2019, 12:36 AM #13
cepi
Gobble
thanks i got the platinum PBJT
12-29-2019, 10:46 AM #14
fener
Rookie
thanxss
01-06-2020, 09:08 AM #15
So, firstly, thank you for this save because it was incredibly helpful. Secondly, does anyone have, or know of a save where I can easily get the Maximum Capacity trophy? It's the only thing I'm missing. An endgame save where Nephilim's Respite capacity is not yet maxed out would be great
01-06-2020, 07:18 PM #16
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Caesarimp View Post
So, firstly, thank you for this save because it was incredibly helpful. Secondly, does anyone have, or know of a save where I can easily get the Maximum Capacity trophy? It's the only thing I'm missing. An endgame save where Nephilim's Respite capacity is not yet maxed out would be great

I found a Maximum Capacity save on my PC so You must login or register to view this content. it is. I haven't tested this so I'm not sure if other trophies will randomly pop, but this should be 2/3 and you should be near the last core. Let me know if it works (and if other stuff pops) and I can put it in my thread.

EDIT: Fixed the link. Make sure you unzip, delete the text file, and re-zip. I had to add a dummy file to force Mediafire to accept the upload.
Last edited by blurrz ; 03-15-2020 at 07:37 PM.

The following user thanked blurrz for this useful post:

aeneax
03-15-2020, 01:03 PM #17
zero.nam3
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by blurrz View Post

I found a Maximum Capacity save on my PC so You must login or register to view this content. it is. I haven't tested this so I'm not sure if other trophies will randomly pop, but this should be 2/3 and you should be near the last core. Let me know if it works (and if other stuff pops) and I can put it in my thread.

EDIT: Fixed the link. Make sure you unzip, delete the text file, and re-zip. I had to add a dummy file to force Mediafire to accept the upload.

link broken . can you reupload the save.
03-15-2020, 07:38 PM #18
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by zero.nam3 View Post
Originally posted by blurrz View Post

link broken . can you reupload the save.

Done. Let me know if the save works (not that you can download it, that it puts you near the last one with 2/3 done).
03-17-2020, 01:49 PM #19
zero.nam3
Do a barrel roll!
Its work. Thanks.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo