Post: Darksiders 3: NG+ DLC And Apocalyptic Trophy [CUSA08880]
07-29-2019, 11:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys , it's a save for darksiders 3 , you are before the last boss of the game , on new game + and in apocalyptic difficulty , if you don't need the apocalyptic trophy you can change the difficulty in your settings

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

And with that save you can get level 100 trophy and upgrade any armor

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. .
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-05-2020 at 04:59 PM. Reason: title

The following 463 users say thank you to Darknight1990 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, -Cipher-, 1076530091, 11angle11, 3bdullaH7, [email protected], A86, Aankh, Abdulla4542, abufhad, ADDZ, aeki88, aeneax, AkIrA HD, alarosy2015, aldwin1412, alemetal, AleMunhoz, Alexander1404, Alexsandr194, AlexStar, aliellie, alshar8i, Altair1999, Anarki23, Anselmo Ricci, Ar878x, arison, Arklow, Ashraf1979, asiandes, AsianDx, Atilla, azdian, Babarz, Bader505, Bala.perdida, ballyshow, Banana19, BASIA2001, bataman880, Beethoven_BB, benjia, birka, blamper, blankinblack13, Blenderr100, bloodrive65, bluntxsy, Bobcat, bober77, bobsandbag, Boss1993, brien520, brolyssj97160, brutos82, Budokai12, busterdawg69, Buuzer, cactustrav77, Caesarimp, Captain Harlock, carlosmoniwa, carmania, carneliansun, caryachee, cataniam, cazul765, cepi, cerberus12, chacedavis, chaoszage, cheatteddeath, christofdarkan, chucknorris078, Ciccioboy, ckameron, Claudineichaos, claudio moyano, cleber1987, Cloud, clown_collecteur, conan-1, Coro, cosagorda, Coug86, Culldog89, cyzor, Daedalus543, Daniel-Santos, Dantexxl, dariusdrake22, darkalix, DeadReckoning84, DenBroncosFan7, dennyleeong, Dershmoo, dewityves, dhdhdf and 363 other users.
09-04-2019, 10:52 AM #2
Thank you

The following 2 users say thank you to marwan7k7k for this useful post:

gledsonfalcao, zhangdjs945
09-04-2019, 01:33 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Changed to multi-regional, as I believe this CUSA works in both regions. Please post back if I'm mistaken.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-04-2019 at 01:34 PM.
09-09-2019, 03:17 AM #4
how hard is it to beat the final boss with this save?
09-10-2019, 04:03 AM #5
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Thank you so much. I was able to unlock so many trophies that are a drag to grind. Here's a list of what I've unlocked so far. No DLC needed.
Proceed on Your Way to Armageddon
Keep It 100
Made of Sterner Stuff
Just the Start
Devil's in the Details
Clean Up Crew
Beast Mode
Holy Crew
Demon Keeper
One of the Chosen
First of Many...
Increased Capacity
Unshakable Fortitude
Unyielding Strength
Unbreakable Will
Soul Harvester
Soul Reaper
And all the difficulty trophies from easiest to hardest. I only used the first save and still got all the trophies that the second save provides. For most of the trophies just go around collecting or purchasing a single item and trophies unlock. For others just kill a single enemy with various abilities and trophies pop. I'm still tinkering with this save and will report back if I unlock any other trophies.
Last edited by MXNlink ; 09-10-2019 at 04:47 AM.

The following user thanked MXNlink for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
09-10-2019, 06:06 AM #6
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
So after you beat the game choose to start another new game that will override the current save but choose Story difficulty then continue on until you find and save the first human then ALL saving human trophies will pop.
09-10-2019, 08:22 PM #7
Thank you
09-11-2019, 12:00 AM #8
Originally posted by MXNlink View Post
Thank you so much. I was able to unlock so many trophies that are a drag to grind. Here's a list of what I've unlocked so far. No DLC needed.
Keep It 100
Made of Sterner Stuff
Just the Start
Devil's in the Details
Clean Up Crew
Beast Mode
Holy Crew
Demon Keeper
One of the Chosen
First of Many...
Increased Capacity
Unshakable Fortitude
Unyielding Strength
Unbreakable Will
Soul Harvester
Soul Reaper
And all the difficulty trophies from easiest to hardest. I only used the first save and still got all the trophies that the second save provides. For most of the trophies just go around collecting or purchasing a single item and trophies unlock. For others just kill a single enemy with various abilities and trophies pop. I'm still tinkering with this save and will report back if I unlock any other trophies.

so you do this after the final boss or before?
09-11-2019, 04:14 AM #9
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post
Originally posted by MXNlink View Post
Keep It 100
Made of Sterner Stuff
Just the Start
Devil's in the Details
Clean Up Crew
Beast Mode
Holy Crew
Demon Keeper
One of the Chosen
First of Many...
Increased Capacity
Unshakable Fortitude
Unyielding Strength
Unbreakable Will
Soul Harvester
Soul Reaper

so you do this after the final boss or before?

Before or after.
09-11-2019, 04:42 PM #10
Originally posted by Darknight1990 View Post
Hello guys , it's a save for darksiders 3 , you are before the last boss of the game , on new game + and in apocalyptic difficulty , if you don't need the apocalyptic trophy you can change the difficulty in your settings

Hello guys , it's a save for darksiders 3 , you are before the last boss of the game , on new game + and in apocalyptic difficulty , if you don't need the apocalyptic trophy you can change the difficulty in your settings

Is Abraxis dead in this save?

The following 9 users say thank you to gledsonfalcao for this useful post:

Boss1993, Caesarimp, cleber1987, gr82b61, gray8319, Nawaf_15, playboyj305, turkishairboy, WarC0zes
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo