09-08-2019, 01:20 PM #1
stasya
◔‿◔
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE: I've completed the game and won't be adding any more saves to the post. If you don't see what you need, than you will have to do the trophy yourself or ask for help You must login or register to view this content.

A pint of frosty amber liquid
Continue game in Solo Mode. Go outside and talk to Conrad. Choose STERN, CURIOUS, ROMANTIC
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Can't catch him with this old junker
Continue game in Solo Mode. Be ready to press triangle.

Going it alone, Consider all the permutations
Continue game in Solo Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.

Go with your gut, Going it alone
Continue game in Solo Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.

Possible Futures
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. You'll be in a ballroom as Fliss. Go to a small room next to a stage where lever is. White picture is hanging there. You must login or register to view this content. for reference.

The name of this vessel
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and follow this videoguide (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ZKaY186taGg) to get the trophy.

It's All Gone Changing On Me
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and follow this videoguide https://youtu.be/Qkkq6NjqsaM?t=353.

Like That Movie With the Ship, That's Something, I suppose and maybe If you're selling, Im buying
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.
I unlocked If you're selling, Im buying trophy during this run, so after you got ending trophies you might replay chapter Trapped (don't overwrite the save though, just in case). Progress through the story and when you are in a room and Alex asks what is this place, choose CONFIDENT to make a joke about abandoned ship. Maybe it will unlock for you.

Secrets! Lies! Conspiracies, man!
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. Follow the You must login or register to view this content. to grab the last secret.

Quite A Lot Of Deaths That Night and Ghost Ships Are Just A Myth, right?
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. Follow You must login or register to view this content. for the last black framed picture.

Like That Movie With the Ship, Not A Sole Survivor
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.

SAVES PROVIDED BY OTHER AWESOME PEOPLE.
PLEASE
, don't be an ungrateful leech and thank them by clicking on their nicknames and liking their original posts.
It took them hours of playthrough to make these saves. It'll take you 5 seconds to like their posts. Thank you!
Tustin

Girls' Night Out - credit to You must login or register to view this content. for providing a save.
Load the last chapter and you get the trophy.

Learning to work together, That's something, I suppose - credit to You must login or register to view this content. for providing a save.
Just grab a co-op Partner and press continue. You only see the ending, no gameplay needed.

Right There With Ya, Boys - credit to You must login or register to view this content. for providing a save.
"successfully complete all QTE with rats, don't use the knife at all and don't do anything with ghost."
Last edited by stasya ; 10-27-2019 at 05:03 PM.

The following 490 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

``,, @dm, #NateB473, 123winken, 19willy74, 363870248, 500jin, abdullah_ali, abod1230, abulnoor, acp1512, adham11khalil, Adragon-007, aeki88, aeneax, AHMAD71, ahmednoor, Aipys, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, AlanBlend37, Alexombre91, aliellie, alii_m2, alix505e, alphapiers, amoney3737, Anselmo Ricci, arijitc@361, Arlaithiel, articuno77, AshKetchum87, Astronautx, awesomw1, ayeeTEE, azoznokia, b0shey, bakajanai, BaleineàSperme, Ballackfutbol, barnoz, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batofgotham, Bifolco92, bigshnab, birka, blackmustang, bleask, bmerlin, bobsandbag, bolaelqq, BonusBen, Boom_Paradox, Bottega, bovadn, br0wniiez, BRAIAN216, Brheat, brucethornsave, Budokai12, BuggedGarden, Cactus_Blue, cah_geib18, camboggia75, canikoblivan, car1234, caretaker29, catastrophe8, cdogisnotcool, cem_aslan, ChainsXV, chaos_angel, Chef_de, Chrisyyc, CL_MW2_4, Cloud, ColdHearted, comer, conan-1, CorbyZB, Corvis, Coucouhibou, CrazyDrZenith, creamminal, Daedalus543, daFFy_d, daivent333333, danielc655, DanielJackson, DanielNorman, danrob106, Darkknight305, DarkLegacy, DeanH, Death Spirit, DeathBringerJJ, deathcross31, delpiero, Departed2 and 390 other users.
09-09-2019, 01:45 PM #20
I tried the vessels save and didn't get the 'all heads'. If anyone has an all heads and all hearts run that would be great.
09-09-2019, 06:46 PM #21
Hello! I add you here my save for Girls night out just load the last chapter and you get the trophy. Please add it to your post. Smile Also if you have all heads save will be awesome! You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by alphapiers ; 09-09-2019 at 06:46 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to alphapiers for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, arijitc@361, daFFy_d, estebech, Michael-Klawiter, mozhou, pandorra13, Phantom1323, QueenofHorror6903, RageSoul51, AntiFog, ReaperSL, stasya, thebestplayer, tr1ckst3r, Trevesh, unknown6569, yasserJ_
09-09-2019, 08:20 PM #22
Sexya1
Gobble
Thank you for the saves! anyone have all "heart" decision and solo trophies?
09-09-2019, 08:40 PM #23
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by alphapiers View Post
Hello! I add you here my save for Girls night out just load the last chapter and you get the trophy. Please add it to your post. Smile Also if you have all heads save will be awesome! You must login or register to view this content.

Added it to OP along with a save for "all heads" trophy.

The following 5 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

alphapiers, jackoo, Michael-Klawiter, Phantom1323, Sarkoth
09-10-2019, 12:35 PM #24
Sexya1
Gobble
Originally posted by stasya View Post

go with your gut trophy don't work for me
edit: the link of the trophies "Go with your gut" and "Consider all the permutations" are inverted, i'll try the other save :P
Last edited by Sexya1 ; 09-10-2019 at 12:38 PM.

The following user thanked Sexya1 for this useful post:

stasya
09-10-2019, 02:11 PM #25
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by Sexya1 View Post
Originally posted by stasya View Post

go with your gut trophy don't work for me
edit: the link of the trophies "Go with your gut" and "Consider all the permutations" are inverted, i'll try the other save :P

fixed the links

The following 2 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

FFmtiger, mikhail
09-12-2019, 07:29 AM #26
Hey dude, please add my "Learning to work together" co-op savegame to your list.

Description: Just grab a co-op Partner and press continue. You only see the ending, no gameplay needed. You also get the "That's something, I suppose" trophy.

The following 17 users say thank you to Yannackak for this useful post:

aeneax, arijitc@361, daFFy_d, estebech, heartofdarkness, Jax1984, Makec, pandorra13, Phantom1323, RageSoul51, AntiFog, ReaperSL, Seidel09, stasya, thebestplayer, tr1ckst3r, Trevesh
09-12-2019, 08:41 AM #27
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by Yannackak View Post
Hey dude, please add my "Learning to work together" co-op savegame to your list.

Description: Just grab a co-op Partner and press continue. You only see the ending, no gameplay needed. You also get the "That's something, I suppose" trophy.

Added. Thank you for contributing!
09-12-2019, 08:55 AM #28
Trophies for maxing out Alex and Brad/Conrad and Fliss can be achieved in solo mode too.

I am having problems with my free time, so I may not go for these, but if someone has a lot of free time here is how to do it :

- Alex and Brad

Originally posted by another user
All you have to do is be super nice to each other on the Duke at every opportunity, and then they don't really see each other again until choosing who goes down the hole to go to the generator. Then Alex gives Brad a little speech about how brave he is, and if you let Brad go down the hole, you get the trophy there.

- Conrad and Fliss

Originally posted by another user
As Fliss the answers in the first conversation with Conrad are “Sure, why not”, “Don't ask a lady about her money”, “That's very kind of you”, when the pirates arrive “That is not the coastguard”, “This feels off”, “We got divers in the water”. After that Conrad mustn't have used the Speedboat and Brad have to get detected. In Chapter Trapped when the group is locked in a room, Conrad says “Those meatheads seem spooked”, “It's dangerous here”, “What is a distributor cap”. After that I talked to Fliss when she sits down, but don't think it is necessary. After that, pick “Just find out” and distract the pirates, put the crate back in place. When you see the distributor cap after that scene, I encouraged Fliss to get it and warned her when the pirates came. That unlocked the trophy for me.
Last edited by RageSoul51 ; 09-12-2019 at 08:56 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo