Post: Borderlands 3 Saveset (Level 50 Trophy, All Locations and more) [CUSA08025]
09-21-2019, 03:37 AM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

here is what you guys have been waiting for. with these set you can get the following trophys

À La Carte
Complete 20 Side Missions.

Getting A Little On The Side
Complete all Side Missions.

A Hundred Names For Sand
Discover all named locations on Pandora.

Swamped
Discover all named locations on Eden-6.

City Slicker
Discover all named locations on Promethea.

Exoarchaeolo—You Get the Gist
Discover all named locations on Nekrotafeyo.

Master Of All You Survey
Discover all named locations.

My Name Is Earl
Buy 20 cosmetic items from Crazy Earl.

Tales From The Eridian Slab
Decipher all of the Eridian Slabs.

Slaughterhouse 3
Complete all the Circles of Slaughter.

100 Proof
Clear all the Eridian Proving Grounds.

Got Big Game
Defeat all of Hammerlock's Legendary Hunts.

Zer0ed In
Defeat all of Zer0's Targets of Opportunity.

Stay Golden
Use a Golden Key.

Bye, Felicia!
Complete mission "Divine Retribution".

My Name Is Earl
Buy 20 cosmetic items from Crazy Earl.

Mechani-Cool
Unlock 10 Vehicle Parts via hijacking.

Rewards Card
Earn a Loyalty Package from each weapon manufacturer.

On Fleek
Equip purple-rarity gear or better in every slot.

instructions are in the download folder.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

If you need more help visit:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 868 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, 101092jo42, 13wendelin11, 1q2w3e4r.., [email protected], 3331, 6863, 7h1nk, abdulmalik, abudiix, abufhad, abulnoor, Ac1dmonk3y, Aceboogie239, Adel13, adibotor, adruino, aeneax, Afro tiger, AggressivBanana, AHMAD71, ahmadpasha, Ahmed Alhashemi, ajhutchinson, [email protected], ajsking, Akeemi14, AlanBlend37, alarosy2015, AlcoholicGeek, alessio, alex28, Alexander1404, alexbelfast, Alexsandr194, algebo96, alkiko, alucar, alucardeath2020, alwaphi, amitsainisharp, Anax2xtc, andyclimax, Aneurisma, Angelus Satani, ANGRY_PANDA, AnimeFreak280, anon2010, ansongj, AntiFog, Anxient, Applesauce, Apu1982, Aquila59, armandu78, Arne-Vstl, articuno77, asiandes, AsianDx, astroid07, aSTUte76, asv96, Atilla, ausleagueonly, AussieCrow, Axhwell, ayekaboom, azshabrani, b4t1n, b7reya, bab1970, bakajanai, bang4stylez, Bangkok-hitman, bankai000, bardinfog, barnoz, baronebirra82, BASIA2001, batfink2009, bbtux, Bear_Nado_97, Bellerophon, ben365-, bendacmoktar, benjia, Berbere, big-smoug1, Big.B, big.jim, TheDeadLift, bigronnie, birka, bitns, black2199, BlackMetalPanda, blacky, Bo00bo19, bobbeer and 768 other users.
05-19-2020, 06:06 PM #65
Thank you very much.

Edit: it does not work. If I try to make it an US then I can't use advanced mo in SW, so it seems this is an US as I wanted.

I resign it to my account but it load nothing at all, so what to do now?

I use both profile and #1 yes on what trophies I need?

Seems both profile and 1 do not work
Last edited by Dragonear ; 05-19-2020 at 09:20 PM.
05-20-2020, 01:53 PM #66
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Dragonear View Post
Thank you very much.

Edit: it does not work. If I try to make it an US then I can't use advanced mo in SW, so it seems this is an US as I wanted.

I'm a bit lost. You were trying to re-region? I'm not sure whether that's possible in Borderlands 3 - it might be - but if you're not seeing Advanced Mode then that might answer it. That's separate from whether the save works, though. I'm not sure in which order you were typing those thoughts, but: You would need to resign first, then re-region after. A save won't show up in the Cheat menu, to use Quick Mode or Advanced Mode, unless it's registered under one of your profiles. Since you're speaking of the profile saves, it's pretty rare that a profile save can be re-regioned, since it's pretty rare that a profile save has any applicable cheats (and hence no Advanced Mode for it).

In any case, you might be better served by a US thread for Borderlands 3?
05-20-2020, 06:33 PM #67
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Dragonear View Post
Thank you very much.

I'm a bit lost. You were trying to re-region? I'm not sure whether that's possible in Borderlands 3 - it might be - but if you're not seeing Advanced Mode then that might answer it. That's separate from whether the save works, though. I'm not sure in which order you were typing those thoughts, but: You would need to resign first, then re-region after. A save won't show up in the Cheat menu, to use Quick Mode or Advanced Mode, unless it's registered under one of your profiles. Since you're speaking of the profile saves, it's pretty rare that a profile save can be re-regioned, since it's pretty rare that a profile save has any applicable cheats (and hence no Advanced Mode for it).

In any case, you might be better served by a US thread for Borderlands 3?

Yeah after many experiments yes it can't change region that's why it did work, I was suspecting this, thanks for conformation.
06-05-2020, 05:44 PM #68
thanks
06-08-2020, 10:40 AM #69
Hello,
i can´t get the hidden trophy Nekrotafeyo? Whats wrong?
Save is resign to my profile? Any another forgotten location? In progress menue 9/9 locations. :(
06-12-2020, 05:10 PM #70
thanks
07-01-2020, 11:12 AM #71
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Great saves, although the trophy for all locations on Nekrotafeya didnt unlock for me. thanks anyway
07-01-2020, 12:19 PM #72
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
saying that, none of the location trophies unlocked for me :( any idea on a fix guys?
07-02-2020, 08:01 AM #73
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Chilloutkroete View Post
Hello,
i can´t get the hidden trophy Nekrotafeyo? Whats wrong?
Save is resign to my profile? Any another forgotten location? In progress menue 9/9 locations. :(

Been playing about wit the save as none of the location ones unlocked for me. played it offline with no patches and all trophies pop fine for me Smile give that a go
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo