Post: Borderlands 3 -BigGame-Zero-COS-RC-100Proof-All_Locations [CUSA07823]
10-13-2019, 05:49 AM #1
clur
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Borderlands 3 Got Big Game, Zer0ed In, Slaughterhouse 3 and Rewards Card Trophy saves [CUSA07823]

On Nekrodefayo just complete the 2 tasks and get trophies.. if you don't know where the Location of the Zero challenge is then look it up. Also note I am playing on [Mayhem I]. You can lower difficulty if you wish but wasn't hard.
Save slot 1
lvl50 MOZE
Save modded.
this is post Normal game completion

Hope this helps anyone.
You must login or register to view this content.

Edit* Added

Note*- As last save I'm playing on [Mayhem I] so you can go to Sanctuary and remove if you wish..

Slaughterhouse 3, I tried to make the save when you turn it in unfortunately it canceled the mission so you'll have to do it.. my Last one to complete is Cistern of Slaughter so it's easier then Slaughter3000.. Luckily I created this save when before I completed it so If you use a ATLAS gun and get X amount of kills the trophy should pop for Rewards Card as it did for me.

100 Proof Just complete the task ahead and get trophy.

Master Of All You Survey Start the mission Bad Vibrations, during mission you will discover last location on Nekrodefayo and hopefully unlock the trophy.. *note - let me know if works.. you may only get the trophy for discovering all locations on Nekrodefayo and All locations, but if you don't have all locations on other planets then you may still need to go find them..

I got my platinum so I'm done.. good luck! on to the next Winky Winky
Last edited by clur ; 10-17-2019 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Added More saves / Updates

The following 17 users say thank you to clur for this useful post:

aeneax, alarosy2015, AnimeFreak280, broomstop, burnttoazdt, ha_lo, JamesDRobbins, KevinL, Leonrpg, msd997, pandorra13, GamerChad, SGCxGhost, ThatEpicSomeone, AngelsCry, VaasCHN, Wosley
10-13-2019, 08:02 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
The CUSA code has been added to your thread title.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

clur
10-13-2019, 02:55 PM #3
any chance u have a save for the all locations trophy?
10-13-2019, 04:04 PM #4
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by clur View Post

thanks man! hope someone uploads the locations
loyalty package
proving grounds
and circles of slaughter
10-13-2019, 05:24 PM #5
clur
Save Point
Originally posted by SayomiAkumu View Post
any chance u have a save for the all locations trophy?

I'm working on that now.. when i get close to finishing Ill upload it.

Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
Originally posted by clur View Post

thanks man! hope someone uploads the locations
loyalty package
proving grounds
and circles of slaughter

For proving grounds your better off just doing them.. I doubt there is a easy way to get it to just pop.
I haven't completed all on this save so if you wanted you could use it to do them, same goes for the Circles of Slaughter.. I did the Slaughter 3000 last night on mayhem I and wasnt too bad with my character so with mayhem disabled would be easy.
Last edited by clur ; 10-13-2019 at 08:30 PM.

The following user thanked clur for this useful post:

JamesDRobbins
10-13-2019, 08:58 PM #6
clur
Save Point
Added COS and Rewards Card Save.. you should get it during COS slaughter using a ATLAS gun
10-14-2019, 11:27 PM #7
clur
Save Point
Updates added.

The following 2 users say thank you to clur for this useful post:

alarosy2015, JamesDRobbins
10-15-2019, 01:48 AM #8
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
awesome job man now just need location trophies

The following user thanked JamesDRobbins for this useful post:

clur
10-15-2019, 02:35 AM #9
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
you can get the Nekrotafeyo location trophy with the save 100 proof by doing the mission bad vibrations
10-15-2019, 07:44 PM #10
goooooooooooood joop man Is there more in Coming Soon Pro
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo