12-03-2019, 04:49 PM #1
LoZe
Software Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is my platinum save, i have not checked if any trophy appears.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by LoZe ; 05-09-2020 at 09:52 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to LoZe for this useful post:

aeneax, arnaud02, berserk2120, birka, Bonii49, ChrisJunior01, codenam47, Fabien974, Gregje, Hanse, hr330s, intelbill, joeytheman336, joladouille, josesant, kingland34, kinlop, KleberMishima, MacadamCowboy, malachit75, matt69er, Matthias_On_NGU, ph14woozies, ps4gamer, raff1266, Rcoupe, salvusio, samurai_ghost, TehNeonFishy, unknownplayerx

The following user groaned LoZe for this awful post:

elgabri_celica
12-03-2019, 05:09 PM #2
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by LoZe View Post
here is my platinum save, i have not checked if any trophy appears.

So why not complete save set?
12-03-2019, 05:22 PM #3
LoZe
Software Developer
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Originally posted by LoZe View Post
here is my platinum save, i have not checked if any trophy appears.

So why not complete save set?

because the game is very simple and it takes more time to create a save set

The following user thanked LoZe for this useful post:

elgabri_celica
12-05-2019, 11:02 AM #4
Have error in saveWizard with this save
12-05-2019, 06:35 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by kopa6666 View Post
Have error in saveWizard with this save

Did you extract it from the RAR first? It's a common mistake for people to mistake RAR archives - which Save Wizard cannot read - for ZIP files. You would need to extract it before doing anything else.
12-05-2019, 06:57 PM #6
Of course i convert in ZIP, Error when resigning in savewizard, I think save corrupted
12-06-2019, 08:54 AM #7
Save is fine. Tested it. Pops a lot of trophies but you have to mess around with it. Not an insta-plat.
12-06-2019, 01:50 PM #8
Sorry but not work for me. Wtf
12-06-2019, 03:50 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Of course i convert in ZIP, Error when resigning in savewizard, I think save corrupted

I just resigned it, for the second day in a row, using 2 different methods each time. No errors on my end. The save does not seem corrupted.

I would recommend you check your filepath, check your version of WinRAR (5.1 or later), and if nothing obvious comes up you're always welcome to PM me including as much information as you like.
12-06-2019, 09:52 PM #10
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I just resigned it, for the second day in a row, using 2 different methods each time. No errors on my end. The save does not seem corrupted.

I would recommend you check your filepath, check your version of WinRAR (5.1 or later), and if nothing obvious comes up you're always welcome to PM me including as much information as you like.

When i resigneed in saveWizard take error *An Unknown error has occured*
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo