12-12-2019, 09:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Minecraft is back with another annoying update that added more trophies. I will add expansion 12 possibly tomorrow already had it done but accidentally deleted it.

First save named me gold all you do is load it and open the chest not sure if you need to collect the loot but do so just in case.

Next Save New World e11 put an item inside the chest that is in a mine cart that will unlock freight station. Smelt everything just put a furnace between the 3 hoppers that have chest on top of them. Feed the horse and donkey some gold carrots they will make a baby mule and unlock artificial selection. Inception grab the piston, sticky piston and levers out of the chest set up the pistons so they are facing each other using the lever to activate the regular piston then press the lever a couple times on the sticky piston.

For the inception trophy if you are having trouble use this guide.
https://youtu.be/91agL70xoZc

Treasure Hunter you will be in the middle of the ocean just swim into the building that is beneath you once inside it will unlock.

Master Trader is the last one and before you start copy the save from the original and only use the copy file and when you need to restart just copy the save from the original. In chest 8 is everything you need to cook duck and eat it which will unlock Rabbit season then the next one Master Trader I am not sure how it will work for you as I unlocked it and it is accumulative just trade all the paper in the bag to the cartographers then head back to chest 2 collect the rest of the paper and keep trading till you are out of paper you should get around 130-150 a run so 9 runs or so to get the trophy.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by broomstop ; 12-12-2019 at 09:10 AM.

The following 70 users say thank you to broomstop for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, algebo96, anaton sSen, AnonymousArtRev, Antalus, awesomw1, axel2599, bgolde2, bruiserpup, colorpen, Coro, daemonbloodrose, Daim, Dannyman, Dark panda, EsoZ, fabrizio876, fenicce, GangLand255, [email protected], genius 2011, Ginsu2077, hawq, HinataWaifuu, illusional, JamesDRobbins, Jenucci, Kayla-Denton, knutt, LostPlanet87, Macchiavello, marcalaimo, marcel, mark1, markl1989, Matsuri_NPC, MattRaptor, max12mm, maxtemptation, mic88, Mrliu2012·, MusicGamer, mzaslam, Neyro, Nickyan60, nrbaer, pandorra13, pattymy69, ph14woozies, Plexor, qdogski, Razor, RenanPereira13, rentokil, reptil-1997, Rlamiam, shemssharp, smushpie, sns200121, stwowner, sylky, ThatEpicSomeone, TheHichDog23, TrophyHoreX, truebaihu, tvbkcok, WillDemon, Wosley, Yoxylan
12-12-2019, 12:26 PM #2
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by broomstop View Post

Thanks for these, I need the EU version though 😢 hopefully someone sorts us out. Thanks again.

The following 5 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

anaton sSen, knutt, marcel, rentokil, Yoxylan
12-12-2019, 10:07 PM #3
mzaslam
Can’t trickshot me!
Thanks you so much for this.

I just wish they would give it a damn rest with the updates - or at least the trophies. It's really getting boring now and I'd like to put this game to BEDrock Smile

Thanks again for your hard work.
12-12-2019, 11:12 PM #4
Minecraft dont sport reregion?? Omg :( thanks for the save anyways!!
12-15-2019, 08:29 AM #5
Do you have extension 12 saved
12-16-2019, 06:37 PM #6
thank you for sharing
12-17-2019, 02:23 AM #7
UPDATE
First save named me gold all you do is load it and open the chest not sure if you need to collect the loot but do so just in case.

No trophy pops even after picking up items in chest
12-22-2019, 08:35 PM #8
Originally posted by stwowner View Post
UPDATE

No trophy pops even after picking up items in chest

It took a while for mine to unlock. I would have to make another save which I do not feel like doing but it is pretty simple overall. I will test it on another account and see if it works for me.

Update : Tested on another account and once I opened the chest and collected everything it popped immediately.

Originally posted by Dark panda View Post
Do you have extension 12 saved

I can make one it is just more annoying on the new version because they disabled being able to turn off auto save.

Update : I am uploading it now
Last edited by broomstop ; 12-22-2019 at 10:26 PM.
03-15-2020, 03:14 AM #9
Thanks
03-15-2020, 04:44 PM #10
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by mzaslam View Post
Thanks you so much for this.

I just wish they would give it a damn rest with the updates - or at least the trophies. It's really getting boring now and I'd like to put this game to BEDrock Smile

Thanks again for your hard work.

its a solid game and glad it gets updates. you guys ever hear of just walking away from it you really dont need every trophy. Doesn't make sense to complain over a game that gets updates no ones forcing you to play. Not Happy or Sad
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo