Post: Final Fantasy XV DLC Episode of Prompto 100% [CUSA01615]
01-28-2020, 11:59 AM #1
Aarox
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I would like to give something back and
I'm glad to be the first person which shares the Prompto DLC in the EU region.

I've almost done everything in this save.

Unseen Assassin
Maybe when you stealth kill one more person the trophy pops but I'm not sure.

Sharp Shooting
Same with that one. Maybe on more crackshots to trigger the trophy.

Field Photographer
Same with that one. Maybe on more selfie to trigger the trophy.

Unbreakable Bonds
If I remember correctly I made a save right before the last section of the game.
I'm at the camp because I waited for the Behemoth. Go and follow the orange quest marker
and beat the final boss. You should get the trophy after the credits.

Dogged Rider
This is the main reason why I share my save because a lot of people have problems with this races.
To get this trophy you only need to beat the last race with three stars (1:16 min).
In my opinion the last one was the easiest one.

Here is the file
You must login or register to view this content.

Try it out and tell me which trophies you can get with it please.
Last edited by Aarox ; 01-28-2020 at 12:13 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Aarox for this useful post:

aeneax, antony_1983, captainftw, Cloud, frez0r, hajwel, ignored467, Leonrpg, OMEGA.ALMIGHTY, Yuki_240sx
01-28-2020, 02:57 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I haven't tested this myself, but I've heard that at least one of the harder FFXV DLC can pop by going into the menu and viewing the certificate without actually messing with the underlying requirements at all. I think the one for getting A+ in Episode Ardyn, or whatever was required. Is there such a certificate for Dogged Rider? If so it might pop in the same way.
01-28-2020, 05:39 PM #3
Aarox
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
I haven't tested this myself, but I've heard that at least one of the harder FFXV DLC can pop by going into the menu and viewing the certificate without actually messing with the underlying requirements at all. I think the one for getting A+ in Episode Ardyn, or whatever was required. Is there such a certificate for Dogged Rider? If so it might pop in the same way.

There're certificates for each race but I don't know if its triggers the trophy.
When someone has the wish for an updated save were I finished every race with three stars to try it then let me know.

The following user thanked Aarox for this useful post:

aeneax
05-31-2020, 06:54 PM #4
jkimstylez
Save Point
For the dogged rider trophy, was the last race supposed to be left to do? All races were completed and getting 3 stars on any didn't pop the trophy.
06-01-2020, 03:52 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by jkimstylez View Post
For the dogged rider trophy, was the last race supposed to be left to do? All races were completed and getting 3 stars on any didn't pop the trophy.

Is there a certificate of completion for it? I can't remember because thankfully it's been a really long time. If there is one, try viewing it from the DLC menu. That at least works for one of these XV DLC trophies (Return of the Founder King trophy in Episode Ardyn).
06-01-2020, 08:41 PM #6
jkimstylez
Save Point

Is there a certificate of completion for it? I can't remember because thankfully it's been a really long time. If there is one, try viewing it from the DLC menu. That at least works for one of these XV DLC trophies (Return of the Founder King trophy in Episode Ardyn).

I gave it a go, and it did not pop. I got 3 stars on one track and that did not pop either. Weirdly enough, the crackshot and the selfie shot did not pop either when the stealth kill did.
06-02-2020, 01:11 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I gave it a go, and it did not pop. I got 3 stars on one track and that did not pop either. Weirdly enough, the crackshot and the selfie shot did not pop either when the stealth kill did.

That is odd. Is this just the DLC save file for the Prompto DLC? If there were other save files, maybe only use the Prompto DLC save file. Delete your own first, after a backup. And make sure you're offline, etc., anything else that could prevent a save conflict. But it could be that the trophy saves to the save file itself so once it pops it's locked out. I don't recall whether there are multiple save files per DLC, so I'm not sure how it works. Maybe Aarox could help.
06-06-2020, 09:38 PM #8
jkimstylez
Save Point

That is odd. Is this just the DLC save file for the Prompto DLC? If there were other save files, maybe only use the Prompto DLC save file. Delete your own first, after a backup. And make sure you're offline, etc., anything else that could prevent a save conflict. But it could be that the trophy saves to the save file itself so once it pops it's locked out. I don't recall whether there are multiple save files per DLC, so I'm not sure how it works. Maybe Aarox could help.

It's probably one of those trophies that get locked out. I tried it again, and it didn't work unfortunately.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo