Post: Kingdom Hearts 3 ReMind All DLC Trophies [CUSA12025]
01-30-2020, 05:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); saves done by myself so hope it helps you all stats are high should be good to go and plenty of kupo too

You must login or register to view this content.

Save 1 : All rounder - get A rank in Schwarzgeist fight

Save 3 : Risk Taker, Start Analysis, Analysis Complete - beat Master Xehanort
Then fight Yozora - Beyond the Curtain

for behind the curtain just replay remind episode dlc using save 3
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-30-2020 at 11:16 PM. Reason: title

The following 25 users say thank you to MrMcBeanie for this useful post:

aeneax, Aneeed, Artur-Harder, Asle130, Bierbubi88, ccking, Cloud, Evilash42, frez0r, gowhawx, Inferno67, Jillq8, Leonrpg, Nathaniel, Pinpoint87, PlayerZero, poochst3r23, RedNovaDragon11, snd569, Spy8089, TheBlackPec, TheMushroomXIII, Tobiz12, Wonderful_Scallion, Zero4ph
01-31-2020, 02:06 AM #11
Zero4ph
I defeated!
Originally posted by kidfresh96 View Post
Originally posted by RedNovaDragon11 View Post
How do you re-region saves on save wizard? I'd like to know, but I'd appreciate if a US version was posted on here too. Smile Oh, great work to the save created by the way.

Hey! I posted the US version that I have. But I'm gonna re region this today as well. Most likely with be posted by 4PM MTN time. I'll give credit to OP as well.

Thanks in Advance
01-31-2020, 04:54 AM #12
Originally posted by MrMcBeanie View Post
saves done by myself so hope it helps you all stats are high should be good to go and plenty of kupo too

For risk taker, what am I suppose to do? I see you added others trophies with that one, but feeling little confused any requirement, or the requirement is to beat the 2 bosses mentioned then it pops? Thanks in advance

risk taker is already earned just use any one pro code in fight with xehanort to pop it
01-31-2020, 08:58 AM #13
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
saves done by myself so hope it helps you all stats are high should be good to go and plenty of kupo too

For risk taker, what am I suppose to do? I see you added others trophies with that one, but feeling little confused any requirement, or the requirement is to beat the 2 bosses mentioned then it pops? Thanks in advance

risk taker is already earned just use any one pro code in fight with xehanort to pop it

You can just load the save enter the premium menu and look at pro codes. A prompt telling you the Rank jumped from B to A pops and the trophy too. You don't need to do any fight.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Cloud, MrMcBeanie
01-31-2020, 04:12 PM #14
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
did anyone re region this yet
01-31-2020, 07:01 PM #15
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
How do you re-region saves on save wizard? I'd like to know, but I'd appreciate if a US version was posted on here too. Smile Oh, great work to the save created by the way.

Below is a rather well-done guide from Wosley. The most complicated it gets is changing one digit in Advanced Mode. Since it's always the first address in the file, it's not hard to find. Here's the link to the tutorial:

01-31-2020, 07:05 PM #16
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Below is a rather well-done guide from Wosley. The most complicated it gets is changing one digit in Advanced Mode. Since it's always the first address in the file, it's not hard to find. Here's the link to the tutorial:

Thanks for the tutorial, I just tried it, but when I put the save on the ps4, only one save shows up. (All rounder trophy) But when I look into risk taker there is no save available, I could be doing something wrong I'm not sure reason I was trying to verify.
01-31-2020, 09:20 PM #17
For those asking about why they only see 1 save after re regioning, there are 2 separate bin files (1 for each save) within the complete save file. Because of this, you must do the re regioning process for both bin files

Also before I do it myself, what difficulty is it + is this save heavily modded?
Last edited by TheMushroomXIII ; 01-31-2020 at 10:11 PM.
01-31-2020, 10:48 PM #18
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
hmmm hopefully someone makes a us version soon i loaded up save 1 but it dont have the ez stuff on it at all
02-01-2020, 01:55 AM #19
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pbwiyx3qmm3fjb9/CUSA12031%25282%2529.zip/file

us version of save above save 4 has all around trophies same directions as before thanks to dude on discord who did this

also for save 3 just push middle button go to premium yr rank will go up and u automatically get trophy no need to fight anyone
Last edited by mgflava00 ; 02-01-2020 at 02:14 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to mgflava00 for this useful post:

RedNovaDragon11, TheMushroomXIII, Zero4ph
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo