Post: Zombie Army 4 Dead War - Level 100 Trophie [CUSA12596]
02-16-2020, 01:20 AM #1
HanSo
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my Level 99 Save for "Hail to the king baby"

You need to get 3000XP

1. Copy all saves to your PS4
2. Horde - get 1 kill - die - you will get 5000 XP
3. Rush through Level 1.1 and you will get some XPs and the Trophy will pop too.

Save is on V 1.00 of the Game if Nr. 2/3 didnt work for you , just play any Mode cuz you only need to get 3000XP

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by HanSo ; 02-16-2020 at 01:21 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to HanSo for this useful post:

19willy74, ADAY, aeneax, AkIrA HD, aksa2014, akumaomestre, arnaud02, Ben-090885, black4088, cepi, DeanH, Dixon481, GangLand255, Ghost_Leader_59_, ignored467, jack9399, Jie_2020, kiki1941, koftik, lululolo, Major Meat Bone, Michael Pesak, MIDIBlack666, Nathaniel, ozma, pandorra13, PEPEBENY, powerade73, SAEHYONKIM, Sanchezzj, Sodic12, SSnake, user1313, vasek0550, WarC0zes, Wosley
02-16-2020, 02:38 AM #2
AkIrA HD
Save Point
Thanks!!!
02-16-2020, 06:20 AM #3
Alexsandr194
Save Point
Save Wizard поддерживает игру?
02-16-2020, 11:22 AM #4
SSnake
Rookie
Originally posted by HanSo View Post
Here is my Level 99 Save for "Hail to the king baby"

You need to get 3000XP

3. Rush through Level 1.1 and you will get some XPs and the Trophy will pop too.

Save is on V 1.00 of the Game if Nr. 2/3 didnt work for you , just play any Mode cuz you only need to get 3000XP

any collectible save?
02-16-2020, 01:01 PM #5
HanSo
Keeper
Originally posted by SSnake View Post
Originally posted by HanSo View Post
Here is my Level 99 Save for "Hail to the king baby"

You need to get 3000XP

any collectible save?

Nope .
02-16-2020, 05:01 PM #6
when i open the folder it's an itunes file
a help ?
Last edited by lululolo ; 02-16-2020 at 05:02 PM.
02-16-2020, 06:09 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by lululolo View Post
a help ?

Really? You're downloading from the "Savegames" link in the main post, correct? And the file you download is "CUSA12596.rar" without the quotes? Inside there you should see a folder, "CUSA12596", and inside there are PS4 save files. No iTunes files. If your computer is reading them as iTunes files then your file extensions might be a bit out of whack.

If you at least see the RAR file but your computer thinks it's for iTunes, then make sure you have WinRAR installed. If you don't, then download the latest version. It should set up file extensions for you. If it's already installed but your computer still thinks that's an iTunes file, then look up how to check file extensions on your particular Operating System.

The PS4 files themselves, some are .bin files, and some have no extensions. No need to open those up but I wouldn't think iTunes would want anything to do with them either.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

jack9399, lululolo
02-16-2020, 06:57 PM #8
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
a help ?

Really? You're downloading from the "Savegames" link in the main post, correct? And the file you download is "CUSA12596.rar" without the quotes? Inside there you should see a folder, "CUSA12596", and inside there are PS4 save files. No iTunes files. If your computer is reading them as iTunes files then your file extensions might be a bit out of whack.

If you at least see the RAR file but your computer thinks it's for iTunes, then make sure you have WinRAR installed. If you don't, then download the latest version. It should set up file extensions for you. If it's already installed but your computer still thinks that's an iTunes file, then look up how to check file extensions on your particular Operating System.

The PS4 files themselves, some are .bin files, and some have no extensions. No need to open those up but I wouldn't think iTunes would want anything to do with them either.

thank you so much it worked i didn't have winrar
02-16-2020, 10:55 PM #9
How do You Unlook Extrem Difficulty ?
02-17-2020, 02:18 PM #10
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
a help ?

thank you so much it worked i didn't have winrar

Thanks for reporting back that it worked. I'm glad it did.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo