Post: Resident Evil 3 Mini-Saveset - Hardcore/Nightmare/120kPoints [CUSA14123]
04-02-2020, 09:31 AM #1
Bierbubi88
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys.

here is the promised Rocket Launcher Systemsavefile with Nightmare Difficulty Unlocked.
Please Consider this is not a saveset. Not all Collectibles collected. If you want to make Trophy Pops legit i dont have a guarantee that this file makes Trophies autopop.
If you want the Rocket launcher and more stuff just unlock the launcher, start new game in preferred difficulty and save at first typewriter, close game, backup systemfile and buy some other stuff and load up save and so on.
BUT if you do that your progress like Collectibles will always be the same as it was on the systemfile!!!!

I hope that someone will do the Minimalist Run (Beat Game without opening the box!) and maybe the Inferno S Rank and share it too like i did now with this awesome save.

Well enough chitchat! Here you go:

Update 04/03/2020:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
This updated Version has 120k Points on Systemfile and 2 Saves. 1. is Hardcore nearly End and 4. is Nightmare at Final Boss. The Nightmare one will also get you SRank and Sprinter too!

Have Fun!
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-03-2020 at 02:39 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 578 users say thank you to Bierbubi88 for this useful post:

``,, _Nickster, -Cipher-, 00abovezero, 19willy74, 363870248, 9054, Abdliito, AbduAlaziz_77, abdulelahdragon, Abdulla4542, absolo, aby1994, acp1512, ADDZ, aeneax, AHMED_MD, aidan.2694, Ailson, AkIrA HD, AlanBlend37, alarosy2015, alaseer, Alb1976ert, albert2wesker, Alexander1404, alifilm, alii_m2, Alonzo215, Alrowily54, alvaroortizlugo, amylianian, anatolian2401, AndrewG87, Anselmo Ricci, AntiFog, Apex_Raptor, Apocalypzer, ArcadiaCosplay, armandu78, ARTHURIUSS, atus, AussieCrow, Aziz, b4t1n, baddboyy, bahamut84, bander5115, bang4stylez, basharsky88, BASIA2001, BASIM, Bassa, bastou151, Baxxter89, bd_black55, Beeboxer, Beethoven_BB, BenitoPC, benkung, biohsy, bitzaros, BlackMetalPanda, blackmustang, Blakey-Kun, blue85, bmerlin, bobbeer, bobsandbag, bojno, Bommel, BonusBen, booker t, boriqueno, boss123, BPorath908, bradders89, Breoreus, BrunoMoraes99, Budokai12, Burnsyboy, c0dehunter, canaanhess, car1234, CarlosCp, Carmine, cazul765, CCANONC, ccking, Cell84, cezares_2013, chokolatex, chonkeeboy, chrisi1084, Chxii, Ciccioboy, Clever, Cloud, ColdHearted, CoolLifer and 478 other users.

The following user groaned Bierbubi88 for this awful post:

kogvip
04-02-2020, 09:37 AM #2
AlanBlend37
I am error
well done on getting this out a day before its release, when did you get it? I cant wait to play this game.
04-02-2020, 09:41 AM #3
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Originally posted by AlanBlend37 View Post
well done on getting this out a day before its release, when did you get it? I cant wait to play this game.

i got it yesterday and play it nicely. took me like 5-6 hours to beat, consider i played on assistant mode.

Cheers

Btw: i am trying a bit with my saves now. i got plenty of ammo für magnum and grenade launcher. you can farm kills and unlock more points by beating challenges for example 80 magnum kills.
i am doing that right now. and will update my systemdata if i manage to get enouph points to unlock some infinite ammo weapons.

Have fun guys!!!
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 04-02-2020 at 09:59 AM.

The following user thanked Bierbubi88 for this useful post:

AlanBlend37
04-02-2020, 09:57 AM #4
In Germany you can Buy the Game on Friday. I finished it too at Last Weekend.

The following user thanked bang4stylez for this useful post:

AlanBlend37
04-02-2020, 10:00 AM #5
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Originally posted by bang4stylez View Post

Schön. Konntest du bereits ne waffe mit unendlich muni freischalten? wenn ja lad doch mal nen save hoch, wäre cool
ich farme gerade kills um mehr punkte freizuschalten.

Grüße

The following user thanked Bierbubi88 for this useful post:

AlanBlend37
04-02-2020, 10:01 AM #6
How many points do you get for just completing the game? or is it challenges only.
04-02-2020, 10:02 AM #7
Originally posted by Bierbubi88 View Post

Schön. Konntest du bereits ne waffe mit unendlich muni freischalten? wenn ja lad doch mal nen save hoch, wäre cool

Grüße

Ne aktuell habe ich etwas über 16k coins. Hab es gestern noch mal auf Veteran gestartet, allerdings habe ich gestern angefangen MW2 Remastered zu zocken. Ich warte lieber auf SaveWizard :-D
Beste grüße
04-02-2020, 10:06 AM #8
Ich denke, der unendliche Hangdun beträgt 8000 Punkte
04-02-2020, 10:08 AM #9
Bierbubi88
Save Point

Grüße

Ne aktuell habe ich etwas über 16k coins. Hab es gestern noch mal auf Veteran gestartet, allerdings habe ich gestern angefangen MW2 Remastered zu zocken. Ich warte lieber auf SaveWizard :-D
Beste grüße

kannst aber trotzdem dann mal hochladen. 16k sind mehr wie meine.
04-02-2020, 10:09 AM #10

Grüße

Beste grüße

kannst aber trotzdem dann mal hochladen. 16k sind mehr wie meine.

Ja kann ich gleich gerne tun
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo