04-29-2020, 07:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); get the 3-4 chests left to trigger it
You must login or register to view this content.

get the chests to trigger the related trophy and finish the boss then go to the next area to trigger another one (don't do it if you haven't completed chapter 1-4).

you need 8k-10k to trigger it. kill one of the sub-bosses in the area to pop it

kill the last boss to trigger 5 trophies. needless to say, you need to have completed chapters 1-5 before doing this. ,

must have one before getting this

switch each of the three characters' class to their ultimate class

defeat secret boss in crystal desert

defeat the bonus boss (spam Lucent Beam+). Hard difficulty is a must btw.

Give 5k to the jobber (marked).

use the training points for every character (1). 7k left for money... sell gear to cats near the entrance (2). go to the magic pot and use seeds to max it (3)

Defeat the final boss.

change's their classes to ultimate classes. then spend points to get all abilities (you can max everything with either of the lv.99 characters)

Shank the final boss.

Get Hawkeye and Riesz's ultimate classes.

And that's that.
Last edited by Danawhite ; 05-01-2020 at 12:12 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Danawhite for this useful post:

aeneax, Bierbubi88, bobsandbag, BubbaDaBarb, Clayers, Clu808, demonanil, frez0r, Gisheternal, gr82b61, JRG1988, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, ninjatortuga, pheliz, Serphgames, stasya, twitch973, vitalovitalo, Wosley

The following 5 users groaned at Danawhite for this awful post:

baba666, edwin posse, edwina, markwwe, wwe2k20
04-29-2020, 03:28 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Perfect, I was hoping these would come to US

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Danawhite
04-29-2020, 08:44 PM #3
rastra
Rookie
Thanks!
05-03-2020, 10:13 PM #4
thanks everything worked perfect and got my plat today.
05-05-2020, 12:08 AM #5
Shank the final boss. dont work overcoming realty bos i dont find in the game then
05-05-2020, 01:14 PM #6
For some odd reason mana sword chosen didn't pop up for me. I had every throphy except those incolving, Charlotte and Kevin and I got the saves here because I didn't want to play as them the entire game but that throphy didn come out
05-05-2020, 03:48 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by haseo55 View Post
For some odd reason mana sword chosen didn't pop up for me. I had every throphy except those incolving, Charlotte and Kevin and I got the saves here because I didn't want to play as them the entire game but that throphy didn come out

You resigned both saves and copied both over to your PS4? One looks like a profile.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-05-2020 at 03:48 PM.
05-05-2020, 04:18 PM #8
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

You resigned both saves and copied both over to your PS4? One looks like a profile.

Which one exactly? Because the ones I used were Kevin and charlotte one were you get their trophies aswell defeted the Dark lich, Duran were he defeats the Dragon lord and since it mention's it in the description Hawkeye and Riesz for the mana sword chosen
05-05-2020, 04:24 PM #9

Which one exactly? Because the ones I used were Kevin and charlotte one were you get their trophies aswell defeted the Dark lich, Duran were he defeats the Dragon lord and since it mention's it in the description Hawkeye and Riesz for the mana sword chosen

mana sword chosen work here

only

Overcoming Reality does not work
05-06-2020, 03:24 AM #10

In order for the trophy to trigger you must have a save file with the other 4 character trophies triggered. I may have forgotten to upload the SS. Just use the SS from the kevin one. Finish the story boss, KEEP the save then download the Hawkeye's save and defeat the boss. It should pop.

Also just to be clear, the trophy pops after the credits... not immediately.

EDIT: just reread your first post. You were missing kevin's and thought the mana trophy would pop there as well. It pops in Hawkeye's save. At any rate I'll download the game later and confirm all saves again.
Last edited by Danawhite ; 05-06-2020 at 03:50 AM.

The following user groaned Danawhite for this awful post:

baba666
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo