05-08-2020, 06:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

I share with you a save with almost all trophies done.

You can unlock the more grinding trophy with it.

If someone use it, tell me which trophies pop.

ALL TROPHIES ARE DONE EXCEPT :

- Maniac
Get an S-Rank on all stages on Hard difficulty or higher
(2 stages done)

You can unlock this trophy with Stamate's save. He replied in the second page, don't forget to thank him.
Originally posted by Stamate View Post
Here is my maniac trophy all S hard
You must login or register to view this content.
You must click on the green button under the save. Tell me if you unlock the trophy i also have a save with 11 S hard levels except level 6.
It is EU version. Also i am at 4.4 million score.

You need to replay one mission in hard and that's all. (Thank you @TrophySlayer954 for the confirmation)
Originally posted by TrophySlayer954 View Post
Quick heads up you dont need to get S rank to actually get the trophy... Just complete any hard level and the trophy will pop

- Bleeding Knuckles
Reach a lifetime score of 5,000,000
(save at 4,700,000)

Enjoy Smile

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by batofgotham ; 05-09-2020 at 01:05 PM.

The following 199 users say thank you to batofgotham for this useful post:

``,, advent68, aeneax, agnailton123, AkIrA HD, alaa, AlanBlend37, alemetal, AleMunhoz, alineleandro, alphapiers, Andrew Raukens, Anselmo Ricci, aon1, arnaud02, ashkanabri, [email protected], ayah, Ballackfutbol, bally341981, bandaralzaaq, Bangkok-hitman, BD132, Benny_Domson, berserk2120, bigbabar34, bitzaros, Blakey-Kun, cah_geib18, caretaker29, chris555, Cloud, CountFlame, cris1992, cybertracker, daFFy_d, danielc655, Dark_invasor, darkfate, darkkratos82, darkness333, darkrevan, deadkiss, Death Spirit, Deejay-Makina, demonquaid, Devilsar, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, doran usher, Dordor1024, Dr Salem, Dr.Dante, Eggman, eir.aoii, Elytheuq, Equinox, Faisal23, feedmymind, Ficcanasone, Flexxible55, FLo_O, FloopNuts2k, frez0r, Gapsi, gazz666, Gental-Beast, ghost wolves, gofiolulz, Gríndhouse, Grumpy Old Men, guyverprime, haiyakuza, hamoodi, Harderbetter, hausmeister0807, herefortheplats, hiroru, Hoseinm1990, HulkHogan06, HUYI82, Ibmendes, ignored467, IMPAKT-2, IMYR34, ishotboston, itali7, ivan6219, IvanBilko, ivoornelas, jack7777, jackal828, jamalxxx, jappie8, joaogmachado.33, John91, Kaiba510, kaibamoto, KeizmelzeR, Kenshinken, ketibi and 99 other users.
06-10-2020, 10:24 PM #29
does anyone have 100 yen trophy for US version????

The following user groaned Hoseinm1990 for this awful post:

herefortheplats
07-27-2023, 06:13 AM #30
Originally posted by batofgotham View Post
Hi,

I share with you a save with almost all trophies done.

You can unlock the more grinding trophy with it.

If someone use it, tell me which trophies pop.

ALL TROPHIES ARE DONE EXCEPT :

- Maniac
Get an S-Rank on all stages on Hard difficulty or higher
(2 stages done)

You can unlock this trophy with Stamate's save. He replied in the second page, don't forget to thank him.
Originally posted by Stamate View Post
Here is my maniac trophy all S hard
You must click on the green button under the save. Tell me if you unlock the trophy i also have a save with 11 S hard levels except level 6.
It is EU version. Also i am at 4.4 million score.

You need to replay one mission in hard and that's all. (Thank you @TrophySlayer954 for the confirmation)
Originally posted by TrophySlayer954 View Post
Quick heads up you dont need to get S rank to actually get the trophy... Just complete any hard level and the trophy will pop

- Bleeding Knuckles
Reach a lifetime score of 5,000,000
(save at 4,700,000)

Enjoy Smile

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Just tested.. play the first level with any character on HARD, No need to get S , only pass it with any rank and the Maniac trophy will pop with the rest of (finish the game with … character) trophies. 😍👏
Last edited by Essa-AlKanderi ; 07-27-2023 at 06:13 AM.
12-22-2023, 04:57 AM #31
Thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo