05-17-2020, 10:24 AM #1
Sammy0
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1001 Nights Trophy (81 Nights remaining - Reloading Method) by Sammy07 with the help of Gucciem

EU Cities Skylines [CUSA06407]

EDIT: 19/05/2020 6:10am

Kudos to Gucciem's UserDataFile,
That he sent to me,
Which roughly had 381nights remaining,
I added the remaining nights to it with the reloading method(as mentioned below),
& FINALLY HERE's the First ever save for 1001 Nights trophy.

FYI,
Since I had no idea how many nights were remaining in Gucciem's userdata,
So was backing up, after every 100 load cycle,
and it popped for me around 381st(roughly) on one of the cycles.
i.e, last backup was available at around 81nights(roughly) earlier.

So its still an hour of grind,
But much better than having to wait several weeks leaving the ps4 idle xD

Steps:
Just Load the save (Dated "02/07/2040" // 03:11:55 ingametime // The Moon is about to set),
Fast forward till 8/7/2040,
Repeat the above steps for 80-90times
(Each time takes 40sec including loading times)
& the trophy should pop.
(Did test my plat save on an alt account,
1001nights didn't pop on playing an extra night,
so posting this instead, as Its the last backup before I got the trophy)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED LINK WITH only 81 Nights Remaining:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to Gucciem's EU Cities Skylines saveset:
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1030957-cities-skylines-semi-save-set-next-trophies-ill-add-cusa06407-a-3.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

//OUTDATED(for info only)//EU City Skylines CUSA06407 1001Nights (MANUALLY +1 Night adding Save) by Sammy0

Please note than this was not a direct save for the 1001 nights trophy initially,
But instead was a save that would've helpef you to add +1 Nights in every 40sec(roughly),
on top of your already played nights,
Instead of the normal 9mins/night.

Later, a direct save for 1001Nights trophy have be added above(updated),
which is much more efficient than the save below, if u r far away from 1001nights.
So this is just a temporary Manual method, to help people(already working on it) to add +1 nights faster,
Instead of having to leave the game run overnight and wait several weeks.
Since many are struggling with this save as their's no in-game statistics showing how many nights we have played already.

The Idea used is as follows:
"This solution will save 145 hours in real time to get this. With this solution, this trophy can be done in as little as 5 1/2 hours.

1st start a new map and pick Lagoon Shore (this can be done on any map/save you have I just found this map easiest to see the moon and tell the time).

2nd run the game time to nighttime point the camera at the lagoon and watch for the moon
once you see the moon pause the game clock.

3rd set your tv brightness low so the moon is easy to see against the dusk fog (not too low) it makes the next step easier.

4th two things you need are an index finger or a game case put ether one against your tv above the dusk fog horizon (where the red and blue sky meet) and run the game time until the moon touches the top of your finger or case. (this is roughly 04:00 game time the night count "counts" +1 at 05:00 game time).

5th SAVE AT THIS POINT pick any save slot I used the top one.

6th once you have the map saved go 3x clock speed turn the camera 180° to look at the sun once it has fully risen over the horizon you added +1 to you night count. Simply reload your save you made and repeat until you get the trophy!"
which was posted by Domanator316 of Xbox Community at trueachievements(dot)com

-----------------------------------------------

So I simply replicated the method on ps4,
Created a save file according to the specifications
& posting it here for people to use it as per convenience, on top of their already played hours(& ingame nights)

HOW TO USE THE SAVE?
Step 1: Switch off autosave ->
Step 2: Load the save(Dated "02/07/2040" // 03:11:55 ingametime // The Moon is about to set) ->
Step 3: Fast forward till "08/07/2040" (The Sun has fully risen above the Horizon) // Roughly takes 40sec(Including loading times) ->
(+1 gets auto added to your settings file even without saving anything manually)
Step 4: Reload the save ->
Step 5: Repeat Step 2
Loop till the trophy pops

even if u quit midway, u would notice, although u never saved anything during this method, but your settings files have updated, so u can come back later and continue doing it.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(Only For people having lesser than 80nights remaining)
Link:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-19-2020 at 03:12 PM. Reason: title

The following 84 users say thank you to Sammy0 for this useful post:

``,, 6lyane, acebluedolphin, adrian188_, aeneax, alca_iori, amitsainisharp, Angelus Satani, Arpagone, Bader505, Blenderr100, br0wniiez, cheesetoastie, codenam47, daddyduche, Daim, deejayward, Destrife, EmoZio, evildrake, fenicce, FGMRG, Fouteox, frez0r, G3sSi_89, Geek-_-Du64, gigiverna, GreenMile2012, Grubas89, gucciem, hardos, i__mhm, iiAmjd, ironmaik, jackie_k, jamesxz_, Jaytech, johnsmith10109, JSHWAN, JusThatGood, Kaffeegrund, kburra74, KevinL, kinlop, knutt, Kyushuu, Leonrpg, Lord_Elrond, Lord-Michael-, LordKasi, Magicwahupa, Mainman1234, malachit75, Markopolo96, Matthias_On_NGU, mayrhon, milakjakub, Monkey177, MR_QHR, ooxxhdxxoo90, papakorkel, PEPEBENY, ph14woozies, Plato__, plus_25_attack, Pokemonttrainer, radiocaf, renjisld22, ruburuk, Samy38, Season0313, Smegger72, Sodic12, stasya, styzykyrk, Sumpflord, traffydlaw, wert1122, windas, WishMasterZero, woomie, z1039634, ZAEK_DD, zp330531677
05-29-2020, 01:25 PM #11
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
Originally posted by stretchy View Post
Originally posted by PEPEBENY View Post
Please i need the "playing with the boys" and "leisure suits" trophies, can u add this trophies? There are very difficult to me i dont understand how to do it, thanks.

if you got us version you can use these.
You must login or register to view this content.

No, i have Eu version Sad Awesome
06-03-2020, 04:32 PM #12
Originally posted by Markopolo96 View Post
Originally posted by Markopolo96 View Post
This includes profile?

Tested and working, took about 2 hours to pop for me.

hello!! did you earn the trophy fast forwrd or with the metod enter and exit ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo