Post: FAR CRY 3 - Archeology 101 & Dead Letters Trophies [CUSA10357]
06-05-2020, 03:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi PBJT This save is for "Archeology 101" which is to collect a total of 60 relics. All you need to do is collect 1 more relic and the trophy is yours! The save is also for "Dead Letters" which is to collect the 20 letters. Just collect the last one (you should be spawned near it) and the trophy is yours!

You must login or register to view this content.

This save would not have been possible without the help from another users save I used. This was the saved I used to get the last collectibles I needed. There were still some more that needed to be collected, which wasn't a lot, but I decided to share the save to the point where you only need to collect 1 of each collectible for the trophy! Also, I thought it'd help any US region players as the save was for the EU version of the game. All credit to xXxTrekxXx for the save. This is the link to the original save. You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy! Hammy
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-05-2020 at 03:23 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 7 users say thank you to HarryBalsonya for this useful post:

aeneax, Dark_invasor, emailfalido321, JRG1988, kaveirajde, Leonrpg, NotHere
06-05-2020, 03:24 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks for sharing! Thread title didn't fit so I took out the "classic edition" and replaced the "and" with an ampersand.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo