10-07-2020, 01:11 PM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have list the save in order. So you can use it even you are 0%.
probably finish this in two weeks( or few days.... A chapter per day i guess
I saved as close as the trophy, so I think you guys don't need any information. But I still added infor for those collect-related trophies so no worry.

In this save Chp.1 you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
That's better + Work in progress
From here to eternity
At dawn we row
Just take a bite + Merciful release
That's better + Work in progress

In this save Chp.2 you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Pest control
Interview with the vampire
Anarchy in the UK (No save for this yet. IF u want to unlock this, just kill everyone you see in the hospital.)

Update: In this Chp.3 you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Hippocratic oath
Defeat the beast
Sacrificial lamb
Hail Mary

Updatedate: In this Chp.4 you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Unlife is strange
Death on stage

Updatedatedate: In this Chp.5 you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Prepare to die
Bury the hatchet
The Dying Swansea
Solid Metal Gear

Updatedatedate: In this Chp.6 you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Chp.6 Anarchy in the UK
Lore Keeper (Read infor)
Bloody roots (Read infor)
The tools of the profession + Keep your distance + Weapons of choice (Read infor)
Anarchy in the UK
London's burning
Unnatural Disaster
A taste for blood
Not even once
Platinum (Thank you)

Updatedatedatedate: In this Complete save set you can unlock You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
ALL TROPHY (All file in ZIP form. For you to use in savewizard easily. And all trophy with guide.)

Updatedatedatedatedate: In this Complete save set you can unlock EUversion You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
I dont know will it work or not. If this EU save doesnt work, i would not fix it.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by acyice ; 10-13-2020 at 11:26 AM.

The following 472 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, 6863, 7h1nk, 8ball, Aankh, acebluedolphin, acjspider, aecio.sf, aeneax, afyonks, agentx907, Aitch, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, aksa2014, Alan87, alanamhull, alca_iori, algebo96, Ali D Killer, alian, alii_m2, alorfi85, alphaskill, AndersonRJMac, Andro_El_Cubano, Anjinhupunk, anon2010, AnonymousArtRev, Anselmo Ricci, ARKV, asd02301, asderek, asdw58, Atilla, Atrejus, awesomw1, b0shey, Babarz, BadTatto, bally341981, bardinfog, barkingDog, Bartowski, BASIA2001, BaTTiGaYo, billy67, black-hole, Blackramzes, bloodrive65, BMAAT, boltstryke, Botty, BRAIAN216, brand129, Brheat, brownie_1, bruninho_rp, burnttoazdt, busterdawg69, carmania, carneliansun, caryachee, catherineNGU, chaoszage, ChatinRJ, chenbin, chobit, chokoholic, ChrisJunior01, chriz, chuchucha, ChuckNoia, chumi, closedcasket, Cloud, cody2005, ColdHearted, Coro, CosmoConstant, creamminal, Crystal_P, Culldog89, Cutewolf, d-drago, dacbe, Daedalus543, Daim, Dandan313, danilo_BR, Dark_Crusade, Darknessawaits1234, darko2223, Darth188, DatBoyJosh, davidc85, dawgbert, Days gone, Death1127 and 372 other users.
10-11-2020, 03:44 PM #20
kaka2
Haxor!
Originally posted by acyice View Post
Originally posted by kaka2 View Post
ok now there's advanced mode , so it's posible to re-gion it

Now here I provide EU version.

Thank you allott !!! i'll try it after the eu version
10-12-2020, 08:26 PM #21
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
10-12-2020, 09:09 PM #22
Appreciate
10-13-2020, 09:46 AM #23
kaka2
Haxor!
Thank you, i can confirm that all eu saves worked, only few things need to be done with i'll tell here to made it more faster

for the emily house if you have trouble to find it fellow this video at: 12:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv8lYFvSdhU&t=776s , you needs to join the house and after go upstairs and open the door use L3 and go the another part and investigate the house then go down fellow blood and kill vampyr and once you done you needs to talk with a girl marked in the map

For the final boos trohpy, this take me long due after you needs to make a puzzle with theres few botons over there, you needs too find botons , heres a video who explain how to unlock it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQYMcZgpVKY

Pest control: you needs to do into door and go down, press L3 to activate the vision and ull see red things moving into the ground, just press x and trohpy pops

Hippocratic oath
Heal 10 citizens

Guide says heal some1, to heal if i remember well there was 1 guy without healing near save respawn, but you needs talk with people and press R1 for the healing

after for the plant trohpy, you needs sleep 3 days, first give water to the plant and after go into bed and confirm it, do it 3 times and after the ull get trohpy

i hope this help you more better to made trohpys easier ! and thanks again for the EU SAVE completed^^ peace Awesome face
Last edited by kaka2 ; 10-13-2020 at 09:47 AM. Reason: forget to added a link

The following 2 users say thank you to kaka2 for this useful post:

lululolo, SilverBack
10-29-2020, 11:30 PM #24
NVM... Figured it out

Anyone had a chance to check these yet ? I can't seem to figure out "work in progress" - Upgrade a weapon from CH1. I was able to get "thats better" , but im not sure if im missing something
Last edited by burnttoazdt ; 10-30-2020 at 12:31 AM.
01-15-2021, 04:17 PM #25
thanks for sharing
02-07-2021, 06:56 PM #26
Thank you very much.
06-27-2021, 06:16 AM #27
Originally posted by burnttoazdt View Post
NVM... Figured it out

Anyone had a chance to check these yet ? I can't seem to figure out "work in progress" - Upgrade a weapon from CH1. I was able to get "thats better" , but im not sure if im missing something

what did you have to do? i cant figure it out
06-28-2021, 12:47 AM #28
Originally posted by Markopolo96 View Post
Originally posted by burnttoazdt View Post
NVM... Figured it out

what did you have to do? i cant figure it out

head downstairs & out of the hospital to the front courtyard & buy everything from the merchant. Head back to your room upstairs & use the workbench. Upgrade Machete with the skull , then upgrade Common Bludgeon

see my re-playthrough save set here -> [url=https://[removed].com/forums/37-ps4-trophies-game-saves/1685-vampyr-complete-save-set-eu-cusa03293-2.html?highlight=vampyr]PlayerSqared[/url]

folder has my walkthrough that I made for this save set if you need other help with other trophies

BT
Last edited by burnttoazdt ; 06-28-2021 at 12:52 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo