Post: Jak X - Story Complete (lots of orbs for shop item trophies) [CUSA07992]
03-20-2021, 09:40 AM #1
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my story completed save. ALl gold events so not sure if any trophies will unlock for those but worth testing.

FIRSTLY. To make trophy unlocks quicker, load my save and resave the profile to another save slot. Then when you have brought all antennas or whichever trophy you need, reload the other save and save over the original profile to restore orbs.

If you copy over the save and buy Naughty Dog, Sand Shark and Hero Mode from the secrets menu you are able to unlock the 3 associated trophies (Unleash The Beast, Why So Salty?, From Zero to Hero) You can then reload the save profile and buy all reels, helmets, antennas and wheels to unlock the associated trophies (HIghlight Reel, Head Case, Full Bars, Fresh Kicks)View the Hot Coffee reel to unlock the What Did You Expect? trophy.

Next, again with a reloaded save/profile, load up adventure mode and go to the yellow eco cup. Load up any race to reach the garage and tune performance. Add 2-3 engine upgrades to each vehicle to pop All Jak'd Up. Reload again and repeat the process for gearbox, armor and turbo to unlock Swift Shifter, Road Resilience and Adrenaline Junkie.

enjoy and good luck hunters!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-22-2021 at 02:38 PM. Reason: title, fixing link

The following 7 users say thank you to miichaelchriis for this useful post:

aeneax, arnaud02, hajwel, Jax1984, Leonrpg, Nizar_asma, Tamir288
03-20-2021, 01:12 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post

At first glance, the download looks to be in the old PS2 format (and for US), rather than a CUSA format. It's showing up as SCUS files. Did you test this in Save Wizard?
03-20-2021, 02:59 PM #3
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

At first glance, the download looks to be in the old PS2 format (and for US), rather than a CUSA format. It's showing up as SCUS files. Did you test this in Save Wizard?

No buddy i didnt think too. Purely pulled the save from my PS5 when i finished the story and uploaded whilst unlocked the rest of the trophies myself
03-21-2021, 03:18 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

No buddy i didnt think too. Purely pulled the save from my PS5 when i finished the story and uploaded whilst unlocked the rest of the trophies myself

Interesting. Haven't messed around much with my PS5.

Regardless, for Save Wizard to read it, it needs to be in a particular format, and this isn't it. I tested it to make sure but Save Wizard couldn't find any valid saves. I changed it to a CUSA format and SW was able to resign it, but since I don't own the game I'm unable to see whether the resigned save actually works on a PS4. I guessed at the CUSA, thinking it probably CUSA07992, but if there's more than one EU CUSA then it might be something else.

This, specifically, is what I did:

1) Tried to Import the ZIP you provided. Did not work. Save Wizard found no valid saves in the ZIP.

2) Extracted the folder from the ZIP you provided, the one containing the save files, and tried to resign it directly from a dummy folder on my USB stick. Did not work. Nothing showed up in the Resign menu for me to work with.

3) Took that same folder, and renamed it CUSA07992, still leaving it on the dummy folder on my USB stick, still with the save files in it. Was able to resign it that way although it took more than half an hour.

4) Took that folder with the saves directly inside it, renamed CUSA07992, turned it into a ZIP. Imported that ZIP. Worked. And quickly too.

Note that the big difference is using a valid CUSA number for that folder, the folder that contains the saves. Should look like: ZIP file >>> CUSA number >>> PS4 save files

Again I can't say for sure that it's CUSA07992. I could have put it as the US CUSA number and Save Wizard would have resigned it just fine too. But if there are multiple EU CUSAs, and this one is slightly different, like CUSA07993 or something, then it would need to be that or it just won't work.

EDIT: When you do figure out the CUSA number for sure could you either message back in this chain (quote me so I'm sure to see it), PM me, or just edit the thread so the CUSA number is in the thread title at the end?
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-21-2021 at 03:19 PM.
03-22-2021, 07:42 AM #5
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer

hey man

completely see what you mean. tried to resign it myself and had problems. Put it in the correct CUSA folder and worked fine so have reuploaded and corrected the link

The following user thanked miichaelchriis for this useful post:

aeneax
03-22-2021, 02:40 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

hey man

completely see what you mean. tried to resign it myself and had problems. Put it in the correct CUSA folder and worked fine so have reuploaded and corrected the link

Thanks! Added the CUSA to the thread, and fixed the embedding script for your link.

Interesting that the save files themselves have the old PS2 designations. When I didn't see the CUSA folder so started looking, that was the first thing I noticed.
07-05-2023, 05:29 PM #7
idrees
Rookie
hi how about trophy car buying
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo