Post: Diablo 3 : Reaper Of Souls - Ultimate Evil Editon [CUSA00242]
08-07-2015, 04:32 AM #1
yy26jet
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (THERE IS NO PS4 RESIGN PROGRAM YET AND YOU CAN NOT EARN ANY TROPHY BY THIS SAVE)

You must login or register to view this content.

This save took me a lot of time and finally here.
The game is very easy but time consuming, here is the save for two longest trophies and just before platinum.

Batting 500
499 Bounty done, just go for 1 more and trophy pop!

Dream Team
The save got 5 char in level 70 and 1 char in level 69 (wiz), this is to say just go for some hit and all 6 char in level 70 done!

PS: PS3 save can be import into PS4, only if you got everything: PS3 + game AND PS4 + game.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-23-2019 at 04:15 PM. Reason: title

The following 31 users say thank you to yy26jet for this useful post:

Aankh, al68, aliellie, azizX, BanerHulk, BigTrain, BuddhaInfinite, burnttoazdt, dstraor08, Fishhin, foodlethehuman, Hklj, k-hassaan, KenpachiNix, Kilz10, koz3bal, matrix403, meninobolsa, michael-alberts, mnga13, nicneonic, Poison, RICHNOU, selvin santos, skt0905usa, SKTT1_Jesse, starkjim87, swu, ThatEpicSomeone, vojkan, williamfdj
05-04-2019, 02:27 PM #38
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post
i get error when trying to re-assign in savewizard

What error?

Probably because the save is under 4.50 alot people have issues trying to resign saves that are under 4.50
05-04-2019, 02:41 PM #39
save wizard says error communicating with the server and then it crashes. My save wizard is up to date and haven't had any issues re-assigning more than 20 games in the past week.
05-05-2019, 01:31 PM #40
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
Can someone please repost these as PS4 saves? thanks.

The link is working fine though

Need a version that higher than the 4.50. SW gives error on this current version of the file. That why a repost of a new version would be helpful. Thanks
05-05-2019, 02:47 PM #41
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by str8nazty View Post

Need a version that higher than the 4.50. SW gives error on this current version of the file. That why a repost of a new version would be helpful. Thanks

Oh i see yeah try to message the op about it

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Javad134
05-05-2019, 04:24 PM #42
Originally posted by str8nazty View Post

Oh i see yeah try to message the op about it

Thanks. That would be great
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo