01-03-2017, 07:26 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Full Complete Final Fantasy XV Game Save by Hydrogen

Introduction

I have never uploaded a Game Save for this section, and it might be interesting to finally do so. Today I bring you my save that has everything literally completed on Final Fantasy XV. I might be missing a small amount of items, or like 2/3 weapons, but I have every ultimate weapon in the game. Since this is the first save for the Final Fantasy XV, hopefully you all enjoy it.

What does this contain?

• All Vaults Completed
  • All Quests/Side Quests Completed
  • All Items
  • All Weapons/Ultimate Weapons
  • Max APs
  • All Max Ascension Grid
  • Max 99 Level
  • All Bosses Defeated
  • A TON more!

Notice: [s]Quick reminder, PS4 Resigning hasn't came up for the Playstation 4 Console so you wont be able to use this for the trophies, but whenever it does, have fun with the platinum. In a week or two, i'll re-upload the save that has everything in the game completed and everything maxed for those small things I haven't done. Overall, everything is actually done. P.S this does contain a platinum trophy once resigning does come out :p[/s]

Now works with XPLODER if you own the beta/pre-beta!

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-13-2019 at 05:49 PM. Reason: title

The following 55 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

19willy74, albertr1995, BASIA2001, blackmustang58, bob-bobson, danilo_BR, Dchan1992, ddjay972, Dr Salem, dstraor08, dwessasss, ellieneto, EmptyFibers, Furyon61, G-NeR, gabriel_shaaman, Gagliardi, gr82b61, haitianxu, hassanxx, henrywuishere, iShiro, KleberMishima, l3ul3alis, lcfurlann, Levisaurus, linkey, Liolf--Back-to-work, louis18xl, Mago de Oz, marioxlo, Mehdi PS, music3k, neopat, NinjaChaos01, nmoom, oroshiikirin, radron22, raiden-snake, sam2000, selvin santos, Sharr92, starnoor2000, stonecrushergmb, ThatEpicSomeone, Therapiisttaaa, thyturbine, Tinman617, viniciusventrue2, Vitanjuga, Wilson-Cheung, witlzx28, wolfi, Wosley, Xomination
06-12-2017, 01:12 PM #29
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Yeah, exactly I'd like to keep the save on my ps4 as well to play with.

Yeah, I really only wanted it to use for NG+ but unfortunately, it still breaks even if you only use it for that. Any word from them on an ETA?
06-14-2017, 09:25 AM #30
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
Is there any chance we will get the EU version?

The following user thanked vosszaa for this useful post:

SpartanViper7
06-15-2017, 03:42 AM #31
yep confirm loading the explorer save works initially and when u save and game its fine. but when u go to load game all saves are blank
06-15-2017, 07:51 PM #32
Is there a way to directly contact the Xploder team? I filled out the bug report forum they provide but never heard anything back.
06-17-2017, 11:19 AM #33
did you get a chance to do any of the side content before it went away? the chocomog carnival i mean
06-17-2017, 09:49 PM #34
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
Hydrogen, do you happen to have a updated save that includes the recent dlc?
06-17-2017, 10:58 PM #35
ZaRaKiii
Captain of the 11th Division
EU version ?
06-19-2017, 10:51 PM #36
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
Does anyone have a save for time attack?
06-21-2017, 12:06 AM #37
I too had this issue,

Worked initially and started a NewGame+ saved fine it seemed, however at one point the game glitched and half the world did not render. When I tried to reload from save there were blue entries there, but they were blank and not loadable. Very sad indeed because I put many hours into a NewGame+

Glad I backed up my original save!
Last edited by IronSlasher ; 06-21-2017 at 12:10 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo