07-02-2017, 06:52 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have here a Semi-SaveSet for Mafia III, I've managed to test a handful of saves where "Sure Thing, Boss" (Unlocked all Associates) pops automatically.

Most saves (especially the story ones) work fine, but the one I was hoping would work didn't :'( and that was "No Loose Ends" (Killed all of the Racket Bosses), I've included it anyway so anyone is free to test. I don't have any "Paid for" DLC installed but I do have the free stuff.

I've included README's as always and these were made using the EU Disc Version.

Here's the saves;

**UPDATE: I managed to get the "No Loose Ends" & "The New Boss" trophies to pop, you just need to load the save whilst disconnected from the internet!**

Also, it auto pops "Hole in Your Pocket" and if you collect any money you get "Baby, You're a Rich Man".
(by using the "No Loose Ends" Save)

**UPDATE 2: I've made a new save for "IRA Don't Ask" & "Can't Trust a Rat"**

IMPORTANT: You need ALL DLC installed for this save to load, sorry!

Instructions within as always.

*UPDATE*
You don't need DLC for this save

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Also, here's a link for the "Live Another Day" trophy; You must login or register to view this content.[/U][/B][/URL]

All thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
here two saves* for The new boss+live another Day , you will have the option to either spare or kill a racket boss, you'll want to be sparing here. To do this press

also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 12-14-2021 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Added more saves

The following 882 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, _NamelessKing_, _op97, 0fox, [email protected], 17Coxy, 3adelhack, 66GraF66, 7h1nk, a7ballaa, A86, abc...d, abufhad, abulnoor, Ace10990, acp1512, adams2210, ADAY, ademasbg33, adilgangster, ado53, Adorn_The_D, aeneax, ag555, AHMAD71, ahmadmf74, Ahmed-170, Aitch, ajay.solidsnake, ajsking, AkIrA HD, Akram-Buzaid, AlanBlend37, Alberta, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, alemetal, AleMura7--, Alexombre91, Alhnon07, ali_warchild, alian, aliellie, Almighty21, AlpineAlps, Alucard_Immorta, Aman-Sangar, amjed, andyclimax, AndyGilz, angel4ever, Angelus Satani, anglee, Angut84, anmon05, Anoobiis, Anselmo Ricci, antchewy, aon1, Applesauce, ARKV, Arpagone, articuno77, as12033, asanro, asdw58, Atavius, Atrejus, atulshanbhag, avsreekar, aymanos1986, azizX, Ba 316, bab1970, babielato30, Bader505, Bainesy07, baker1, Ballackfutbol, balukbc1989, bang4stylez, Bangkok-hitman, Banxp900, barala, Barbaris, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batfink2009, Battlehorst0, BD132, BejitaSSJB, berhem, Best_OF_Kill, Biffaboy, BiggNSmallz381, bilen, birka, Blackfinal, BlackHat72, Blackramzes and 782 other users.

The following user groaned mark1 for this awful post:

Vulcain1971
04-02-2020, 03:10 AM #92
cant get Little Late for That to work doesn't spawn me in correct place.. hey fixed it just only used the last save by itself and it fixed the issue.
Last edited by stretchy ; 04-02-2020 at 04:01 PM.
04-07-2020, 05:27 PM #93
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
About to lose my sanity, I've gone through over 5 threads the last 12 hours trying to get "The new boss" to pop on my U.S copy. Does anyone somehow have a save for that?

Even a platinum save for US couldn't pop that trophy even when I recruited anyone.
05-02-2020, 02:38 AM #94
Unable to get ' Live Another Day' trophy form any of the saves. Online. Offline. Resigned multiple times. They all spawn me in a place but there are no racket missions left and no bosses left to which I can kill/spare. Any help/advice?
05-02-2020, 04:23 PM #95
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Markopolo96 View Post
Unable to get ' Live Another Day' trophy form any of the saves. Online. Offline. Resigned multiple times. They all spawn me in a place but there are no racket missions left and no bosses left to which I can kill/spare. Any help/advice?

It could be the patch you are on versus the patch or patches the uploaders were on, or even DLC vs no DLC. There are a few trophies that have been hugely problematic in Mafia III, with or without Save Wizard, and while that's not the worst offender it's one of three that come to mind.

If you really want to troubleshoot it to death, you could try to see what happens if you install a much earlier version of the game, without DLC, and then load up these saves. If you have the disc version, it's easy enough to get to 1.00. Just make sure you back up your saves before you delete the game, and reinstall it while offline. If you have the digital version, it's also possible to get 1.00 and even specific patches between 1.00 and the present. That is a more complicated process and it's not foolproof. You can look up various ways to accomplish this. I often refer people to guides on how to obtain Final Fantasy XV Comrades DLC trophies after the 1.27 update, because without these tools it's actually impossible to get said trophies (I stress DLC in that sentence because the standalone Comrades is separate).

If you want my advice, though, it would only take a little longer to just do a speedrun. You can speedrun through the last racket bosses in a good day of gaming, two days if you're not just gaming all day (either way includes plenty of time to sleeping, eating, breaks, etc., because I'm old). Use a save from these forums to start in the first district if you want, past the introductory stuff, but before the first racket boss. It'll take longer than teaching yourself how to do the above and then doing it, but you'd be more assured that it'll work. If you do, I would make sure to KEEP your Mafia III profile save, since it tracks data across playthroughs for use in trophy popping, and it can be pretty random in the way it pops and doesn't pop the problematic trophies so you wouldn't want to lose any progress towards it.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

mark1
05-02-2020, 06:07 PM #96
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Your troubleshooting, tips and general involvement in this thread (and others) is phenomenal, thank you 👍🏻

The following user thanked mark1 for this useful post:

aeneax
05-03-2020, 04:03 PM #97
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Your troubleshooting, tips and general involvement in this thread (and others) is phenomenal, thank you 👍🏻

Content creators like you have made a pretty extraordinary universe of saves and other resources. I just try to help in my own, lesser way.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

mark1
05-14-2020, 01:36 PM #98
Jimbam
Rookie
Than mk you
06-10-2020, 08:28 AM #99
Blackramzes
Save Point
Do You Have Save "Closed Casket"Only one trophy..
06-19-2020, 07:22 AM #100
GT96
Rookie
I can confirm that "Can't trust a rat" and "Live Another Day" both work.

I have no idea if it was the patch that fixed them as I only just tried it.

How I got them to work - I was disconnected from the internet and ONLY used the three saves. (Not the profile save)
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo