07-02-2017, 06:52 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have here a Semi-SaveSet for Mafia III, I've managed to test a handful of saves where "Sure Thing, Boss" (Unlocked all Associates) pops automatically.

Most saves (especially the story ones) work fine, but the one I was hoping would work didn't :'( and that was "No Loose Ends" (Killed all of the Racket Bosses), I've included it anyway so anyone is free to test. I don't have any "Paid for" DLC installed but I do have the free stuff.

I've included README's as always and these were made using the EU Disc Version.

Here's the saves;

**UPDATE: I managed to get the "No Loose Ends" & "The New Boss" trophies to pop, you just need to load the save whilst disconnected from the internet!**

Also, it auto pops "Hole in Your Pocket" and if you collect any money you get "Baby, You're a Rich Man".
(by using the "No Loose Ends" Save)

**UPDATE 2: I've made a new save for "IRA Don't Ask" & "Can't Trust a Rat"**

IMPORTANT: You need ALL DLC installed for this save to load, sorry!

Instructions within as always.

*UPDATE*
You don't need DLC for this save

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Also, here's a link for the "Live Another Day" trophy; You must login or register to view this content.[/U][/B][/URL]

All thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
here two saves* for The new boss+live another Day , you will have the option to either spare or kill a racket boss, you'll want to be sparing here. To do this press

also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 12-14-2021 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Added more saves

The following 881 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, _NamelessKing_, _op97, 0fox, [email protected], 17Coxy, 3adelhack, 66GraF66, 7h1nk, a7ballaa, A86, abc...d, abufhad, abulnoor, Ace10990, acp1512, adams2210, ADAY, ademasbg33, adilgangster, ado53, Adorn_The_D, aeneax, ag555, AHMAD71, ahmadmf74, Ahmed-170, Aitch, ajay.solidsnake, ajsking, AkIrA HD, Akram-Buzaid, AlanBlend37, Alberta, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, alemetal, AleMura7--, Alexombre91, Alhnon07, ali_warchild, alian, aliellie, Almighty21, AlpineAlps, Alucard_Immorta, Aman-Sangar, amjed, andyclimax, AndyGilz, angel4ever, Angelus Satani, anglee, Angut84, anmon05, Anoobiis, Anselmo Ricci, antchewy, aon1, Applesauce, ARKV, Arpagone, articuno77, as12033, asanro, asdw58, Atavius, Atrejus, atulshanbhag, avsreekar, aymanos1986, azizX, Ba 316, bab1970, babielato30, Bader505, Bainesy07, baker1, Ballackfutbol, balukbc1989, bang4stylez, Bangkok-hitman, Banxp900, barala, Barbaris, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batfink2009, Battlehorst0, BD132, BejitaSSJB, berhem, Best_OF_Kill, Biffaboy, BiggNSmallz381, bilen, birka, Blackfinal, BlackHat72, Blackramzes and 781 other users.

The following user groaned mark1 for this awful post:

Vulcain1971
02-13-2020, 02:09 AM #83
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Moya13 View Post
Originally posted by mark1 View Post

**UPDATE: I managed to get the "No Loose Ends" & "The New Boss" trophies to pop, you just need to load the save whilst disconnected from the internet! Yayy**

Both worked after going offline. Really thankful for those, these glitched for me and i couldn't bring myself to play that game again 2 times.

i cant get these to work for the life of me. ive got the network off and tried an nothing
02-13-2020, 05:26 AM #84
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post

**UPDATE: I managed to get the "No Loose Ends" & "The New Boss" trophies to pop, you just need to load the save whilst disconnected from the internet! Yayy**

Both worked after going offline. Really thankful for those, these glitched for me and i couldn't bring myself to play that game again 2 times.

i cant get these to work for the life of me. ive got the network off and tried an nothing

They can be pretty tricky to pop with anything other than your own save, particularly one re: racket bosses since they changed the trophy requirements for that across a couple of different patches. I've laid out what I think is the most foolproof way to get No Loose Ends in a few places across a couple of threads, but it takes a good half-playthrough (speedrunnning) or so and needs legit work, unless you do get lucky with someone else's save.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

JamesDRobbins
02-13-2020, 07:24 AM #85
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

They can be pretty tricky to pop with anything other than your own save, particularly one re: racket bosses since they changed the trophy requirements for that across a couple of different patches. I've laid out what I think is the most foolproof way to get No Loose Ends in a few places across a couple of threads, but it takes a good half-playthrough (speedrunnning) or so and needs legit work, unless you do get lucky with someone else's save.

what a trash game and design. both trophy's are my last and wouldn't pop on my legit play through i cant imagine playing 2 more damn times. super bummed thanks for the info tho
02-13-2020, 03:35 PM #86
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

what a trash game and design. both trophy's are my last and wouldn't pop on my legit play through i cant imagine playing 2 more damn times. super bummed thanks for the info tho

I think the problem is that a lot of the info out there on how to pop the trophy is outdated. Speaking specifically of No Loose Ends. It had been glitched, and their attempts to unglitch it kind of worked but also changed the requirements very slightly but not always which just made it worse. Plus sometimes the progress on it just doesn't save sometimes; you can see that the saving icon occasionally doesn't appear when it should as you take care of a racket boss.

I'm not sure what's going on with The New Boss. It's generally less glitchy. Sounds like some rough luck.
02-13-2020, 07:19 PM #87
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder

I think the problem is that a lot of the info out there on how to pop the trophy is outdated. Speaking specifically of No Loose Ends. It had been glitched, and their attempts to unglitch it kind of worked but also changed the requirements very slightly but not always which just made it worse. Plus sometimes the progress on it just doesn't save sometimes; you can see that the saving icon occasionally doesn't appear when it should as you take care of a racket boss.

I'm not sure what's going on with The New Boss. It's generally less glitchy. Sounds like some rough luck.

im going to go buy disc an try deleting patch
02-14-2020, 12:02 AM #88
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

If you have the digital version you can download version 1.00, or possibly 1.01 on up. Easier to do 1.00. Essentially the same thing as what you're getting at, but with digital, plus you can get specific patches (often not always). It's currently the only way to get the trophies for the Comrades DLC of Final Fantasy XV, as opposed to the standalone Comrades mode, so there are some good guides on how to do this on FFXV trophy boards. Would save you from buying a disc.
02-14-2020, 05:43 AM #89
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder

If you have the digital version you can download version 1.00, or possibly 1.01 on up. Easier to do 1.00. Essentially the same thing as what you're getting at, but with digital, plus you can get specific patches (often not always). It's currently the only way to get the trophies for the Comrades DLC of Final Fantasy XV, as opposed to the standalone Comrades mode, so there are some good guides on how to do this on FFXV trophy boards. Would save you from buying a disc.

wait how do i get the the specific patches? ive got the digital copy from plus
02-14-2020, 03:02 PM #90
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

wait how do i get the the specific patches? ive got the digital copy from plus

Search for "comrades trophies after update 1.27" in most search engines, including google, and you should see a guide. We unfortunately don't have one here. The guide relates to a different game but the steps and resources provided, including the database of patches on the PSN servers, are more general.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

JamesDRobbins
03-09-2020, 09:26 AM #91
any help woith "Cant Trust a Rat" Trophy save anyone? it just doesnt work
help.. please..
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo