Post: Onechanbara Z2 Chaos 100% Platinum Save [CUSA02159]
07-02-2017, 08:41 PM #1
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This has my original save with a normal amount of in game currency and all items, and a save with cheats applied.

Cheats:
Max Money
All Items

Hope it helps someone, if someone could test it and let me know what trophies pop that would be awesome Smile

Edit:
All trophies EXCEPT 1 pop from my save.
You can get the last trophy from Hector.R's save. I quoted him below. Thanks for the help!

You'll be able to get all trophies for this game using this

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Hector.R View Post
The last trophy can be obtained with this save
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:54 AM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to Levisaurus for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, devilman336, Elesayth, fawaidy, gam1r-1988, GJx, Hector.R, hello10110, jayblaster91, KleberMishima, Mago de Oz, mamuske, snahp888, Wosley, yoshemahino
02-21-2018, 05:54 AM #29
I just got the trophy !

All that you need to do is complete Untouchable Empress Quest, ignore Absolute Victory

Progress on it is about 95% you will need to do a few rounds of it on your own

Just follow this video

You can check the progress bar anytime in the pause menu

When you return to the Main Menu the trophy should pop!

The following 6 users say thank you to Hector.R for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, cactustrav77, Elesayth, Levisaurus, mamuske, melzdad
02-21-2018, 02:11 PM #30
luix
Little One
I just got the trophy !

All that you need to do is complete Untouchable Empress Quest, ignore Absolute Victory

Progress on it is about 95% you will need to do a few rounds of it on your own

Just follow this video

You can check the progress bar anytime in the pause menu

When you return to the Main Menu the trophy should pop!

thank you so much for your effort! will start the game and test this save, when iam done with MHW. Smile

any suggestions to plat this game as fast as possible?

greets luix
Last edited by luix ; 02-21-2018 at 02:14 PM.
02-21-2018, 03:46 PM #31
How do I get a top model trophy with save data?
02-21-2018, 08:39 PM #32
^^Is that the one you get for getting all accessories? If so, i do not think it's possible to get that trophy with this save set. Kind of a shame because that's literally the last trophy a good number of us need before platinum. xD I am thankful, however, for what OP has done. His save got me from 37% to 98% in a matter of less than an hour. Fantastic work on his part. I just want this last trophy lol.
02-21-2018, 10:02 PM #33
Originally posted by Moradiajam View Post
^^Is that the one you get for getting all accessories? If so, i do not think it's possible to get that trophy with this save set. Kind of a shame because that's literally the last trophy a good number of us need before platinum. xD I am thankful, however, for what OP has done. His save got me from 37% to 98% in a matter of less than an hour. Fantastic work on his part. I just want this last trophy lol.

Originally posted by code9999 View Post
How do I get a top model trophy with save data?

You can get the Top Model accessory trophy from my save on my last post just follow the instructions and the trophy will pop
02-21-2018, 10:18 PM #34
Originally posted by luix View Post
thank you so much for your effort! will start the game and test this save, when iam done with MHW. Smile

any suggestions to plat this game as fast as possible?

greets luix

I got on my friends account and got the platinum in roughly an hour

Here a shitty guide I just made up

Step 1
Brand New Save > Apply Save Wizard cheats > Buy All Weapons,Techniques and Rings

Step 2
Resign one of OPs saves > Get Story related trophies via Chapter Select(most actually pop right at the beginning so you wont even need to do anything) > Get all other Misc. trophies by doing the task at least once ( Get 1 V rank on missions, Push 1 enemy off a cliff,etc...)

Step 3
Once you get every other possible trophy from OP's save,that's when my save comes into play just follow the instructions of that post
02-22-2018, 09:22 AM #35
luix
Little One
I got on my friends account and got the platinum in roughly an hour

Here a shitty guide I just made up

Step 1
Brand New Save > Apply Save Wizard cheats > Buy All Weapons,Techniques and Rings

Step 2
Resign one of OPs saves > Get Story related trophies via Chapter Select(most actually pop right at the beginning so you wont even need to do anything) > Get all other Misc. trophies by doing the task at least once ( Get 1 V rank on missions, Push 1 enemy off a cliff,etc...)

Step 3
Once you get every other possible trophy from OP's save,that's when my save comes into play just follow the instructions of that post

thanks you again for your help!! will do it like you said.

greets luix
Last edited by luix ; 02-22-2018 at 09:24 AM.
02-23-2018, 03:11 PM #36
I got it, OP! Thanks a bunch! Happy
05-26-2018, 07:08 AM #37
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
What trophies do pop by using this ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo