Post: crash bandicoot warped 105% Platinum Save (4.74) [CUSA07399]
07-03-2017, 04:22 PM #1
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is my Platinum save for crash bandicoot warped

You must login or register to view this content.

enjoy
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-08-2019 at 01:48 PM. Reason: title

The following 24 users say thank you to xiN3eemHD for this useful post:

abdulrazzak, Bashaas, Bottega, Eisvogel, Ali D Killer, godden18, gofiolulz, Harderbetter, kiki1941, kkx, koz3bal, Kreni00, mnga13, mohammed-121, Mr.Klaus, nullzz, rayxn, rxmb2683, scippo, Sephi83, soulfinger, uncharteddk, UzuNARUKi, wolfhunter777
07-04-2017, 05:20 PM #29
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by klycik View Post
So why no one will simply do The save set for this..? What is wrong with you guys everybody puts here Platinum saves nad then praise themselves here in glory LOL! Do better and prepare a save sets is it that hard?

well then post one. you say it's simple, then go and make a set. ohhhh let me guess, you just wanna use it instead of making one right? i hate people like you who allways leech but don't give anything back.

The following user thanked xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

rafamofa

The following user groaned xTheSolutionNOT for this awful post:

Cloud
07-04-2017, 05:56 PM #30
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
well then post one. you say it's simple, then go and make a set. ohhhh let me guess, you just wanna use it instead of making one right? i hate people like you who allways leech but don't give anything back.

Man check this site on ps3 topic I gave you almost 10 save sets..yes on ps4 not yet but working on Assassins Creed Syndicate save set for YOU

The following user thanked klycik for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
07-04-2017, 06:03 PM #31
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Man check this site on ps3 topic I gave you almost 10 save sets..yes on ps4 not yet but working on Assassins Creed Syndicate save set for YOU

I'll be giving many thanks to that when you finish I need that thanks.
07-04-2017, 06:04 PM #32
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Gamer08 View Post
Yes I will. I have 19 gems now.

Thanks very much.
07-04-2017, 06:08 PM #33
is it working with SW? it's not registering to my name

You must login or register to view this content.
07-04-2017, 06:15 PM #34
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!

you don't have to create it for me :p i rarly use a save. but anyway even if ypu contribute save u don't have the right to demand something.
07-04-2017, 07:24 PM #35
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Gamer08 View Post
Yes I will. I have 19 gems now.

can you upload the save with 19 gems?
07-04-2017, 07:26 PM #36
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
In 10 minutes I will upload the save with 25 gems Smile

The following user thanked Gamer08 for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
07-04-2017, 07:28 PM #37
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post

The guy helped the community a lot, and you just joined the community and start talking from your ass, tell us what you contributed to the community? Or you just come here judge people?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo