07-07-2017, 08:59 AM #1
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi guys this is my Save Set for Persona 5, Alright lets get started shall we.

Save slot 1 will net you the golden finger trophy,home run trophy,the fish guardian trophy maybe all hangouts not sure.

Save slot 2 will net you defeat the twins trophy (WARNING!!!) they are tough if your having trouble use google and SW there your best friends and also if you sleep till Wednesday you can take an exam for that trophy as well.

Save slot 3 will net you all confidants max trophy all you have to do is progress through the story to get it honestly i think its unmissable at this point lol.

Save slot 4 will net you max social states all you need to do is study at the table should give you some knowledge and boom there goes the dynamite.

Save slot 5 will net you create the sataneal trophy all you got to do is go in the velvet room and turn in jack frost and get group guillotine and he is at the bottom.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is a diffrent save set my friend did so we can combine them but none the less enjoy.

Save slot 2 net you read all books trophy just sit at the library table and read the last book its that easy...

Save slot 3 will net you all requests done just end to the end aread which is 14 and finish the job.
You must login or register to view this content.

I will not be posting story based saves because i feel like you should go through it yourself because its an amazing game to play.

DLC IS REQUIRED!!!!

Thanks!!!Enjoy!!!
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-10-2019 at 08:19 AM.

The following 45 users say thank you to rei112 for this useful post:

Dynamite, 19willy74, aite, Akusura, Anax2xtc, boss7, bsv683, Cloud, Clu808, djlast, DKmoonDX, Fahad2001, [email protected], Ali D Killer, godinhu, hayu34, IvaliceAlliance, Kaio_Rui, kamiaki, KleberMishima, Kofi, Leonrpg, Logan_Sony, Mago de Oz, omegafencer, Pink, Poison, psx.xbox.nes, purgatorydream, raincyxi, rodrigovidal, rwilder, Sablen, Serah00, sharkysolo01, starkjim87, ThatEpicSomeone, thebestplayer, Ushiox31, Warley01, Whilmore, Wilson-Cheung, witlzx28, Wosley, yamikit

The following user groaned rei112 for this awful post:

JuniorC
10-19-2019, 02:50 PM #92
If anyone needs the mask collector trophy, all you have to do is get your save and check the "unlock all personas" on save wizard. I did that at the start of my playthrough and accidentally got it to pop. Had to restart the game cause it was gonna be hella boring.
10-21-2019, 12:42 PM #93
As Yamkit pointed out in 2017, for passionate listener you can use save set 1, slot 1 with the golden finger and what not. I managed to pop it much earlier than he did.
Go to hideout and enter mementos sheiruth level 6, I went down into level 7 and killed enemies i found along the way but it popped when i fled battle. So maybe try and flee the first enemy you encounter
12-30-2019, 10:55 PM #94
Can confirm what Yamkit and Martial97 stated. I fled the first battle I came across in Sheiruth Area 7 and the 'Passionate Listener' trophy popped. Took me not even a minute. The phrase she said was "Now! Run!" don't know if that makes any difference tho.

Maybe the first post should be updated so people can see it immediately
01-03-2020, 12:41 AM #95
rastra
Rookie
i was able to get passionate listener but running from a battle in mementos. Thanks!
01-10-2020, 04:48 AM #96
Edit: Got Passionate Listener trophy a different way, which my initial comment was about. (New to this site, don't know if you can delete comments lol)

My original comment also stated that the links don't work anymore, for me at least, the Google Drive links forces me log into my Google account and then tells me I need permission which then gives me an option to request which doesn't go through anyways. The Mega reup files are deleted as well.
Last edited by yellowlotus ; 01-12-2020 at 05:02 AM.
03-05-2020, 04:29 AM #97
gurp
Rookie
both links are down, 404 error
04-23-2020, 03:59 AM #98
Kwevlo
Rookie
Does someone have the golden finger trophy save without need of all freaking dlc cause i cant get the maid dlc anymore
04-25-2021, 06:26 PM #99
Does this save need the paid DLC's ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo