Post: [US] Last of Us Remastered Disc Collectibles and Left Behind
07-12-2017, 04:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

This thread is for Last of Us Remastered collectibles. I will be putting all of the main game collectibles up by later today. Left Behind collectibles to come within next week. To start off:

Ellies jokes: Do the last Ellie joke, starts 5:57 of this video

Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Conversations and manuals: last conversation is at 2:22 of this video

last manual starts at 3:07. Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Shiv doors and pendants- Open the last shiv door at 0:36 of video:

last pendant is behind there as well. Save- You must login or register to view this content.

comic books-

Continue video for last comic book. Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Artifacts: Chapter select lakeside resort and the hunt and when game loads press touchpad and look at artifacts tab and note to mom (you must read the front and flip to back and read it all until ellie says something. Save- You must login or register to view this content.

and here is a let's gear up! save provided by revengeofakuma: You must login or register to view this content.

Save for For Emergenices Only- Credit to xB-Crafty. You must login or register to view this content.

LEFT BEHIND-
This is an all in one rar file all the saves needed to 100% Left Behind. You must login or register to view this content.
I wasn't thinking and it has profile save from after all was done so not sure if the trophies will pop from the saves now, if they don't then try not copying profile to your ps4 when you copy the saves. If they don't then I'm very sorry and I made save set for nothing (besides miscellaneous).
Brick throwing contest- Load Save 2 and hit all the windows on the red car. Very easy.
All conversations (and maybe artifacts), arcade trophies- Load Save 3 and continue collecting starting from 10:24 in the video
. When you go up escalator you go through the arcade and can do the two arcade trophies... play the jak racing in left back corner and do angel knives perfect in the middle right.
Water gun fight- Load save 5 and soak riley best 2 out of 3, if you fail reload save, this might be before the last 1 or 2 artifacts as well but I don't think so, but artifacts easy with save 3.
Survivor- Load save 6 and simply run to end and do a couple QTEs, trophies pop after credits and back at main menu.

And that's it guys save set is COMPLETE. with saves from this site you will be able to 100% US last of us except online trophies must do yourself.

And don't ask me if I have EU...
Last edited by xSOADx ; 03-07-2018 at 05:49 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, Akusura, Alucard_Immorta, Bonfim36, danilo_BR, Emptyx7, Gen4ik, jhonfre90, Jos-Montiero-Auditore, Khazra1, Leo666, maxtemptation, nicholi, R9M8B4, GamerChad, ThatEpicSomeone, VHS, witlzx28, xNxAxNxO
07-30-2017, 07:56 PM #20
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Bauer View Post
I have tried it, no bling...

if you do it legit, please save before you upgrade all Smile

would be cool!

If I can get to chapter 5 that is xD I have cheats enabled so I can't craft some items :/ I may half to restart all over
08-13-2017, 06:50 AM #21
updated with left behind saves. untested so I'm sorry if they don't work guys, I think I uploaded them differently than my main game saves.
ugh I uploaded wrong survivor save but that one still might work, it's a save from the actual end so not sure how it works but test it. if it doesn't work ill upload the other one.
Last edited by MusicGamer ; 08-13-2017 at 07:06 AM.
08-15-2017, 08:13 PM #22
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
updated with left behind saves. untested so I'm sorry if they don't work guys, I think I uploaded them differently than my main game saves.
ugh I uploaded wrong survivor save but that one still might work, it's a save from the actual end so not sure how it works but test it. if it doesn't work ill upload the other one.

Ran the dlc saves last night, they work well, but the brick save and watergun save are not correct. they are right after completion. also if you load save 5 collectables pop on load. difficulties work fine, and the conversations can be gotten by any optional conversation because the profile is complete. Load the arcade save to get those 2 trophies then progress down the hall for the water gun fight. for the brick one start a new game on easy and get there in 10 minutes. thankyou for this...
08-21-2017, 10:27 AM #23
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Solutions for Brick Master and Skillz

Brick Master: Start a new game and select Chapter 2. Just a short way to get the location.
Skillz: Load up Save 3. Don't quit to main menu after you get arcade trophies. Just follow the path and find Riley. The water gun match will begin right after you find Riley. Quite a short distance.
10-21-2017, 11:16 PM #24
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
This thread is for Last of Us Remastered collectibles. I will be putting all of the main game collectibles up by later today. Left Behind collectibles to come within next week. To start off:

last manual starts at 3:07. Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Shiv doors and pendants- Open the last shiv door at 0:36 of video: You must login or register to view this content.
last pendant is behind there as well. Save- You must login or register to view this content.

comic books- You must login or register to view this content.
Continue video for last comic book. Save- You must login or register to view this content.

Artifacts: Chapter select lakeside resort and the hunt and when game loads press touchpad and look at artifacts tab and note to mom (you must read the front and flip to back and read it all until ellie says something. Save- You must login or register to view this content.

and here is a let's gear up! save provided by revengeofakuma: You must login or register to view this content.

LEFT BEHIND-
This is an all in one rar file all the saves needed to 100% Left Behind. You must login or register to view this content.
I wasn't thinking and it has profile save from after all was done so not sure if the trophies will pop from the saves now, if they don't then try not copying profile to your ps4 when you copy the saves. If they don't then I'm very sorry and I made save set for nothing (besides miscellaneous).
Brick throwing contest- Load Save 2 and hit all the windows on the red car. Very easy.
All conversations (and maybe artifacts), arcade trophies- Load Save 3 and continue collecting starting from 10:24 in the video You must login or register to view this content.. When you go up escalator you go through the arcade and can do the two arcade trophies... play the jak racing in left back corner and do angel knives perfect in the middle right.
Water gun fight- Load save 5 and soak riley best 2 out of 3, if you fail reload save, this might be before the last 1 or 2 artifacts as well but I don't think so, but artifacts easy with save 3.
Survivor- Load save 6 and simply run to end and do a couple QTEs, trophies pop after credits and back at main menu.

And that's it guys save set is COMPLETE. with saves from this site you will be able to 100% US last of us except online trophies must do yourself.

I have a request to make, if you can:
I'm trying to re-region your saves from LEFT BEHIND but I can only re-region the save that is on Slot 3.
So what I ask is this, can you ovewrite your save from slot 3 with the slave from slot 6 (the one with the survivor run) so I can re-region it myself to EUR?

Thanks in Advance.
10-23-2017, 03:37 AM #25
Originally posted by Akusura View Post
I have a request to make, if you can:
I'm trying to re-region your saves from LEFT BEHIND but I can only re-region the save that is on Slot 3.
So what I ask is this, can you ovewrite your save from slot 3 with the slave from slot 6 (the one with the survivor run) so I can re-region it myself to EUR?

Thanks in Advance.

sorry i sold the game, i think somebody made eu left behind saves in the eu re region thread
11-19-2017, 01:28 AM #26

Shiv doors and pendants- Open the last shiv door at 0:36 of video:

comic books-

LEFT BEHIND-
All conversations (and maybe artifacts), arcade trophies- Load Save 3 and continue collecting starting from 10:24 in the video
. When you go up escalator you go through the arcade and can do the two arcade trophies... play the jak racing in left back corner and do angel knives perfect in the middle right.

Put this save on Thread:

You must login or register to view this content.

I converted to USA.

Now with this you can get For emergencies only

Only load frist save and pick Gears on Right Door and back to table and upgrade max....

Sorry bad enfglish
03-07-2018, 02:35 PM #27
maymaiky
Save Point
help save the last
08-29-2018, 03:30 PM #28
In left behind, artifact trophies donĀ“t work :(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo