07-31-2017, 06:04 PM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And again it's me :O

i simply convertet this save You must login or register to view this content. to an eu save. i did it with You must login or register to view this content. cause re region with xploder didn't work. anyway huge thanks goes to You must login or register to view this content. for this gta save.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also made a EU save for the tophysaveset #1 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

Base Game:
- Show Off 0:10
- Close Shave 1:49
- Waste Management 4:44
- Career Criminal (100%) 6:58

Rockstar Editor:
- Animal Lover 7:21
- First Time Director 7:21
- Cryptozoologist 7:21
- Location Scout 8:05
- Method Actor 8:33
- Cult Movie 8:48
- Ensemble Piece 8:48
- Humans of Los Santos 9:15

Watch this video to know what to do:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i made an EU save for the tophysaveset #2 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

- Multi-Disciplined 0:04
- A New Perspective 0:04
- San Andreas Sightseer 0:04
- A Mystery, Solved 0:18
- From Beyond the Stars 1:37
- A Lot of Cheddar 2:36
- Solid Gold, Baby! 3:36

Watch this video to know what to do:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have convertet these to saves also to eu:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-29-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: title

The following 64 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_cj3z_, alvali 11, Apex_Raptor, ARTHURIUSS, BADDOG-9, Biffaboy, Bigboss240280, bigburt82, bobsandbag, cepi, Cloud, Days gone, EmoZio, EraldinhoMendes, fiyrso, Garrincha1962, gr82b61, GradinPlater, hish10, Hojo12, ignored467, igors, isigo, Jax1984, juafe27, JusThatGood, kiki1941, km73, Komar, kuzya, Leonrpg, luix, Major Meat Bone, mickfromle, moaz079, mrmidnight2011, Nickname566, Nickpratt1990, nooei12345, obliviousmac, oldcp65, Oliver santiago, otaconn, PEPEBENY, pierro76600, rahaman khan, Rajnij, rewagtfo, salemJKU, saxay, Sayres, Shikanakatsuko, taker394, ThatEpicSomeone, Tiggerrn, troleik, V1NOSEC, vAkuji, wldfq3, Wosley, xSOADx, xstateofunionx, Yolo Brahs !, zoccochino691
11-06-2018, 08:13 PM #74
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by J109 View Post
IK HEB HET GEDOWLOAD MAAR IK HEB GEEN TOEGANG MET DE SAVEDATA PLZ HELP ME EU BEN IK U ID U PASSWORD PLZ IK BEN EEN BELGIE IK HEB GRAAG SAVEDATAT VAN GTA V LAAT SNEL IET WETEN BOODSCHAP GEEFT HET AAN ME

Je moet Save Wizard gebruiken om de save te resignen we hebben stickies over de hele forum dat je Save Wizard nodig hebd en dat er geen andere manier is

je kan het kopen op savewizard.net
01-22-2019, 04:32 AM #75
ADAY
Rookie
Does this work with the digital version Of the game and is it work with the EU UK ONE
Last edited by ADAY ; 01-22-2019 at 04:33 AM.
04-29-2019, 05:32 AM #76
EmoZio
Rookie
Has anyone understood why he has a lot of saves in the video and we only have one save at 100% where do we start for Trevor? (Save Set 1)
Last edited by EmoZio ; 04-29-2019 at 05:33 AM.
04-29-2019, 02:58 PM #77
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by EmoZio View Post
Has anyone understood why he has a lot of saves in the video and we only have one save at 100% where do we start for Trevor? (Save Set 1)

While I'm unable to load these saves myself since I don't have the EU version, I see 3 -- no, wait, scratch that, I see 4 separate downloads, containing a total of 8 separate saves. Have you checked the other download links?

It looks like either 2 or all 3 of the first 3 download links were re-regioned from this thread:

While the last 2 links were re-regioned from these 2 threads:

You might find more specific instructions in those threads, either from the OPs and their downloads (roadmaps might be in text files) or from the comments within those threads.
04-29-2019, 04:32 PM #78
EmoZio
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Thank you for not being left behind, but can you confirm that the OP misled the people in his post?

All these saves are not related to what is happening on the video.
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post

Or am I missing something?
04-30-2019, 01:51 PM #79
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by EmoZio View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Thank you for not being left behind, but can you confirm that the OP misled the people in his post?

All these saves are not related to what is happening on the video.
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post

Or am I missing something?

I cannot confirm that. Instead, looking through every single page of this post, I see numerous people saying it worked just fine for them. I also see some people having issues with the saves similar to what you're describing. This solution worked for one of them and might be worth trying in your case if you had GTA5 savedata on your PS4 before trying this save set, BUT BEFORE DOING SO I would make a backup of all your GTA5 save data, keep it on a PC or somewhere else where it won't be copied over, and then put it back on your PS4 when you're all done with these save sets.

"PS4 SAVESET #1 works fine. All you need to do is completely erase your save data in PS4,
before coppying reasigned save file from GTA5EUTROPHYSET1. When the game loads, just confirm
brightness level and then YES for AUTOSAVE. And you start as Michael as shown in the video."

It could be, based on the above, that GTA5 checks your save data against auto-save, or simply goes with your most recent auto-save, or otherwise having different saves screws with this process whether in terms of where characters are placed, which stunt jumps are completed and collectibles collected, etc. But erasing everything and using ONLY this save data with no other GTA5 save data on your PS4 - not even settings or preferences - sounds like it puts you where you want to be as per video, at least according to the member I just quoted.
05-15-2019, 11:49 PM #80
i cant seem to get the career criminal even though its loaded up HELP!!!!!
05-16-2019, 11:06 AM #81
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jayyy_0112 View Post
i cant seem to get the career criminal even though its loaded up HELP!!!!!

You' sure you loaded the right save?
07-05-2019, 11:28 AM #82
8ball
Rookie
all saves work great.
i just deleted my own saves before i put this save on my ps4.
just adjusted the brightness level and confirm. you will load as shown in the video
Last edited by 8ball ; 08-02-2019 at 11:16 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo