08-23-2017, 03:51 AM #1
krustytoe
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game has been out long enough. Legit player already moved on. I might as well post my save.

You are OP. That sum it up.

CUSA07113
You must login or register to view this content.

No DLC needed.

THis is what is on the save. Throw a Kunai at Bosses to get their recipes.
    -=-Agyo Bonuses-=-

Amrita Earned (+15%)
Luck (+1450)
Life (+1400)
Yokai Close Combat Damage (+135%)
Received Elemental Damage (150.0%)
Living Weapon Durability (+1500)
vs. Yokai Realm (+150)
Omnyo Magic Power (+150)

-=-Ungyo Bonuses-=-

Gold Earned (+15.0%)
Item Drop Rate (106,535,321.6%)
Ki (1,065,353,216)
Human Close Combat Damage (+10mil%)
Damage from Fall (15.0%)
Elixir Effect on Life Recovery (+15.0%)
Toughness (+60)
Ninjutsu Power (540,955,70Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Note: Human bosses only drop things if not killed by Close Combat.

The thing is Save Wizard disable adding code for this game. So I can only give you my old save. And the reason some stat are not as I posted is because of the patches. I made this save way before patches for the DLC was released.
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-10-2019 at 09:17 AM.

The following 47 users say thank you to krustytoe for this useful post:

1076530091, Alexsandr194, billyxota, Cap77, cttizzle2010, Dr Salem, exclusiv24, ExoticVisionz777, fightingrhino, GelsonSilva, Ali D Killer, gr82b61, hajwel, henrywuishere, Herobrine344, hong sun, IGNMAn, Isaac Clarke, isaiaspereira, jojo.jra7, KevinL, Kim-Chi, leejunfan30000, lucianonery, MawkouX0, MXNlink, Myzery216, nilson1, Opticalenvy, patricios, powerade73, Razoray28, Roran, RX_350, Shadow_dragon, SirMicolash, skt0905usa, starkjim87, t-bagwell, taker394, touqeer, Untouchable_God, vojkan, vppps3, Wildarms, wongfeihung, Wosley
05-15-2019, 01:11 PM #92
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I have completed all the DLC's in way of the strong with a level 177 character. The DLCs are not too difficult if you have a decent build. I wanted to get some of the trophies in way of the wise, but the character in this save is weaker than my 177 un-modded character.

My strong guess would be because this is a Living Weapon build. Again, that was the OP build before it was nerfed. The developers saw people were punking Lord and Lady Nobunaga, and also Nobunaga and the Obsidian Samurai, like they were the Goombas from Super Mario. Apparently they had wanted the game to be harder than taking an afternoon nap.

Are you doing Way of the Wise to go after some Ethereal Gear? Just curious because you mention trophies but that's a higher difficulty than is necessary for any trophies in the game. Well worth playing though.
05-15-2019, 10:57 PM #93
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post

I have completed all the DLC's in way of the strong with a level 177 character. The DLCs are not too difficult if you have a decent build. I wanted to get some of the trophies in way of the wise, but the character in this save is weaker than my 177 un-modded character.

My strong guess would be because this is a Living Weapon build. Again, that was the OP build before it was nerfed. The developers saw people were punking Lord and Lady Nobunaga, and also Nobunaga and the Obsidian Samurai, like they were the Goombas from Super Mario. Apparently they had wanted the game to be harder than taking an afternoon nap.

Are you doing Way of the Wise to go after some Ethereal Gear? Just curious because you mention trophies but that's a higher difficulty than is necessary for any trophies in the game. Well worth playing though.

meant to say Way of the Demon and not Way of the wise. Some of the DLC trophies require Way of the Demon
08-09-2019, 10:42 PM #94
Is this still viable?
08-10-2019, 09:18 AM #95
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by evileh18 View Post
Is this still viable?

The link works fine i removed the code around it so you don't need to copy-paste it anymore
08-10-2019, 02:49 PM #96
Originally posted by krustytoe View Post

So will I be op with the ninpu and damage or is it all patched out????
08-11-2019, 02:45 PM #97
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by Ahmaad1 View Post

all patched out with their updated version 1.21..if your updated version 1.21 below you can use it

The following user thanked SirMicolash for this useful post:

Gagliardi
08-11-2019, 05:55 PM #98
it sounds seem interesting. I really want to try it but can you have or convert that save to EU save ???
08-13-2019, 09:06 PM #99
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Originally posted by Ahmaad1 View Post

all patched out with their updated version 1.21..if your updated version 1.21 below you can use it

Exact

patch 1.21 detonated

It would be good to make a starter save but SW has disabled Advanced Mode !!!

I don't understand why they care ..... PS5 is coming ....
08-19-2019, 11:32 AM #100
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Please.
Could anyone with the "physical media" test this save "without any update" and confirm that it works as described?
This is important information that people need to know assess if it is "worth it" to get the game.

tks
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 08-19-2019 at 11:33 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo