10-30-2017, 10:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello to all NGU members. today I bring you a platinum save that will and should pop hard trophies if you play the first level of the first stage. please test the save and give me feedback. cheers
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

You must login or register to view this content.

it's my friend trophy list and he was 4 trophies short to get the platinum. just check the time stamp on the trophies.

Last edited by aeneax ; 11-21-2019 at 04:36 PM. Reason: title

The following 236 users say thank you to carmania for this useful post:

``,, *CHOW-CHOW*, 1233355, 95bits, Abbas-Ali-AL-Shaikh, Acroshot, AddShifter, aeneax, afyonks, ahrenity, AkumaNYC, AlanBlend37, Alexander1404, Alkiba, anon2010, anthonyfa, AntiFog, Bader505, Bassa, batman2412199, batofgotham, berserk2120, birka, Black_Kaiser, BlericCleast, Borf3aH, brand129, brsrk, cak619, Botty, camapoct, canterbury, chadders76, ChrisJunior01, christianrp, ckameron, Cloud, clown_collecteur, comer, Coro, CosmoConstant, darkdave, Darrenwelsh1, darthini, das_olli, dasima10, deadlysin, DefReaper, dez420mcl, dhdhdf, don_kleberus, doran usher, Dr.Dante, drigo1, dro.242, ebo7na, emailfalido321, emmanueltotti, exihasaz-2957, fade666, fairytales, faroosy66, Feivel, FISH1990, freewilly97, gazz666, Geek-_-Du64, gegepb, ggzhang, Ali D Killer, Gilouf, gledson, godden18, gohst99, Grumpy Old Men, GT96, GTA_Trevor, GubbiGun, H0wdy2019, hajwel, hali10, Hamed, Hanse, hassanxx, Herrica, Hitman 47, Holycookie, hyphesten, iambatman2019, Ichionidas, ignored467, IMAX, ImKnownAsJay, InFlamez, iRendes, issame, iwona23, jackie_k, Jacobboii, Jernej1982 and 136 other users.
11-01-2017, 11:20 AM #20
I also tried last night completed multiple levels, with all flies and bugs. Also in speedrun mode, and hard and normal difficulty. Nothing unlocks
11-01-2017, 12:55 PM #21
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Mr
It did not work for me. Can you please give more instructions. Thank you very much!

Complete level 1 stage 4 and that must do it Winky Winky
11-02-2017, 11:20 AM #22
frez0r
Gym leader
Wow I never experienced something like this and have NO explanation at all. First, I did exactly what is written here, beat "Mission 01 Stage 4" or "Level 1 Stage 4" as others say, anyways, the level in which the speedrun is not completed. I didn´t get ANY trophy after beating it. I did the speedrun, all the collectibles, everything, NO trophy. But the weirdest thing is the following: On the level select screen, when I booted up the game the first time it was shown that the speedrun was not completed (clock symbol) for this level (as stated above) and after completing it, logically, the completed speedrun was shown there. Because none of the trophies popped, I quitted the game and deleted the save and copied the one from this thread over again. When i started the game again, on the level select screen, the speedrun was marked as completed? I was like WTF? How is this possible. I wasn´t even online throughout the process so there should be no hidden cloud save feature or anything. Even after completely removing everything from this game from my PS4, so game + save, re-installing it and copying the save freshly from my PC to the PS4 via USB, the speedrun is still shown as completed....How the fuck is that even possible?????

And yeah, none of the trophies popped I dunno, the ones which made it work: On which firmware are you playing?

EDIT: Okay, after some testing I found out, that if I fail the speedrun on this level, the clock on the level select screen is showing "not completed" again. I really don´t know what´s going on with this save.
Last edited by frez0r ; 11-02-2017 at 11:27 AM.
11-02-2017, 11:48 AM #23
you must play online and I make a test again and now I upload my friend save for you. please test this one out too. and for the record I played the game on Firmware 5
11-02-2017, 12:01 PM #24
frez0r
Gym leader
Thanks a lot man, appreciate. I used the Save offline and online, nothing is happening...

I tried both saves (the one named "spy chameleon us" and the one with the CUSA in its name) played online, completed everything in this level that can be done, normal, hard, speedrun mode etc no trophy popped damn ;(
Last edited by frez0r ; 11-02-2017 at 12:12 PM.
11-02-2017, 12:16 PM #25
can you make an eu version please
11-02-2017, 12:21 PM #26
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Ruffy125 View Post
can you make an eu version please

Not possible, unless SaveWizard supports advanced mode for both regions one day.

EDIT: So is there anyone who could pop trophies with either of the saves? Did you manage, Wosley?
Last edited by frez0r ; 11-02-2017 at 04:08 PM.
11-02-2017, 06:21 PM #27
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Not possible, unless SaveWizard supports advanced mode for both regions one day.

EDIT: So is there anyone who could pop trophies with either of the saves? Did you manage, Wosley?

i gonna try it out right now since i cant in a few hours (WW2 Happy )

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

frez0r
11-02-2017, 06:32 PM #28
frez0r
Gym leader
Alright, perfect!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo