THREAD: Gran Turismo Sport ALL Gold in Driving School and Circuit Experiences [CUSA02168]
  1. 10-30-2017, 04:12 PM
    Jerem92i's Avatar
    Jerem92i
    Outer Heaven
    Jerem92i's Avatar
    Jerem92i
    Outer Heaven
    81
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    Aug 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    CUSA02168

    Start the game offline and you can unlock:

    Circuit Experiences 100%

    Tactical King Earned Gold in all Circuit Experiences


    Driving School challenges 100%

    Talent Discovered Earned Bronze in all Driving School challenges
    No Longer a Novice Earned Gold in all Driving School challenges


    Mission Challenge 98%

    The Real Sector King Earned Gold in all Sector King challenges in Mission Challenge
    Pylon King Earned Gold in all Pylon challenges in Mission Challenge
    Super Rallier Earned Gold in all Special Rallies in Mission Challenge
    Relentless Chaser Earned Gold in all Catch Up challenges in Mission Challenge
    Speed Demon Earned Gold in all Speed challenges in Mission Challenge
    Right on Time Earned Gold in all Time Rallies in Mission Challenge
    One Lap Wonder Earned Gold in all One-lap challenges in Mission Challenge


    Bonus

    Experienced Driver Drove for a total of 62.5 miles (approx. 100km)
    Route 66 Racer Drove for a total of 2,451 miles (approx. 3,945km), the length of the USA's famous Route 66
    Endurance Racer Drove for a total of 24 hours
    King of the Ovals Drove a total of 500 miles (approx. 806km) on oval tracks
    My First Car Bought your first car
    Collection 10 Acquired a total of 10 cars


    DOWNLOAD

    You must login or register to view this content.


    Update 1

    Novice Drifter Earned a total of 1,000 Drift Points
    Decent Drifter Earned a total of 100,000 Drift Points
    Top-Drawer Drifter Earned a total of 1,000,000 Drift Points
    Top Photographer Took 100 or more Scapes shots or race photos

    DOWNLOAD

    You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by Wosley ; 11-01-2018 at 09:33 AM.

  2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Jerem92i For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 12-03-2017, 01:12 PM
    Jaydogg14's Avatar
    Jaydogg14
    Little One
    Jaydogg14's Avatar
    Jaydogg14
    Little One
    287
    Posts
    1,385
    Reputation
    Jan 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    still can't beat the lastg challange, has anyone?
  4. 12-04-2017, 12:40 AM
    142
    Posts
    2,801
    Reputation
    Oct 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jaydogg14 View Post
    still can't beat the lastg challange, has anyone?


    Yes I have beaten it! But because you never seem to thank ANYONE for their saves according to your profile I’m not willing to share it with you today. Leachers are so lame....Sal
  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petra Arkanian For This Useful Post:

    , ,

  6. 12-04-2017, 02:19 AM
    gamer50's Avatar
    gamer50
    Haxor!
    gamer50's Avatar
    gamer50
    Haxor!
    33
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    is anyone making saves set for the (US) (CUSA-03220) ?
    Let Me know Smile
  7. 12-08-2017, 11:53 AM
    kala1981's Avatar
    kala1981
    Save Point
    kala1981's Avatar
    kala1981
    Save Point
    24
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    Dec 2017
    NextGenUpdate
    no popping thropies here
  8. 12-08-2017, 07:33 PM
    Jaydogg14's Avatar
    Jaydogg14
    Little One
    Jaydogg14's Avatar
    Jaydogg14
    Little One
    287
    Posts
    1,385
    Reputation
    Jan 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by kala1981 View Post
    no popping thropies here


    do the first challange in every row, pass it, trophies linked to it will pop.
  9. 12-15-2017, 08:50 PM
    STVBDKD's Avatar
    STVBDKD
    Bounty hunter
    STVBDKD's Avatar
    STVBDKD
    Bounty hunter
    164
    Posts
    450
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jerem92i View Post
    CUSA02168

    Start the game offline and you can unlock:

    Circuit Experiences 100%

    Tactical King Earned Gold in all Circuit Experiences


    Driving School challenges 100%

    Talent Discovered Earned Bronze in all Driving School challenges
    No Longer a Novice Earned Gold in all Driving School challenges


    Mission Challenge 98%

    The Real Sector King Earned Gold in all Sector King challenges in Mission Challenge
    Pylon King Earned Gold in all Pylon challenges in Mission Challenge
    Super Rallier Earned Gold in all Special Rallies in Mission Challenge
    Relentless Chaser Earned Gold in all Catch Up challenges in Mission Challenge
    Speed Demon Earned Gold in all Speed challenges in Mission Challenge
    Right on Time Earned Gold in all Time Rallies in Mission Challenge
    One Lap Wonder Earned Gold in all One-lap challenges in Mission Challenge


    Bonus

    Experienced Driver Drove for a total of 62.5 miles (approx. 100km)
    Route 66 Racer Drove for a total of 2,451 miles (approx. 3,945km), the length of the USA's famous Route 66
    Endurance Racer Drove for a total of 24 hours
    King of the Ovals Drove a total of 500 miles (approx. 806km) on oval tracks
    My First Car Bought your first car
    Collection 10 Acquired a total of 10 cars


    DOWNLOAD

    You must login or register to view this content.


    Update 1

    Novice Drifter Earned a total of 1,000 Drift Points
    Decent Drifter Earned a total of 100,000 Drift Points
    Top-Drawer Drifter Earned a total of 1,000,000 Drift Points
    Top Photographer Took 100 or more Scapes shots or race photos

    DOWNLOAD

    You must login or register to view this content.


    Hey can anyone post a US save 100% complete on all the License,Mission Challenges etc.
  10. 12-15-2017, 09:48 PM
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Weekend Moderator
    9,441
    Posts
    629,580
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by STVBDKD View Post
    Hey can anyone post a US save 100% complete on all the License,Mission Challenges etc.


    Requests can be made in the request section the chance is really small that requests get fulfilled in the comments since not everyone looks at the comments
  11. 12-16-2017, 05:53 PM
    STVBDKD's Avatar
    STVBDKD
    Bounty hunter
    STVBDKD's Avatar
    STVBDKD
    Bounty hunter
    164
    Posts
    450
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kerstschaap View Post
    Requests can be made in the request section the chance is really small that requests get fulfilled in the comments since not everyone looks at the comments

    Alright i made one another thing i also want SaveWizard to add support for that with cheats like money and mileage points them both are on your save not server because if you delete your save and start a new save you will have 0 credits I have already tested for myself and also tried telling SaveWizard that but they don't listen.
  12. 12-19-2017, 01:44 AM
    99
    Posts
    10,623
    Reputation
    Apr 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    sweet defo check this out nice job man

    nice tread also man nice and neat

    You must login or register to view this content.