11-10-2017, 01:05 PM #1
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Fate extella trophy saves, the saves seems can be easily reregioned to other region

Go to SIDE STORY>pick ANY servant>CRAFT ITEM>CRAFT> construct "?'s WHEEL OF SURYA (Mystic Code A)" DON'T EQUIP IT WHEN ASKED>then go back to MAIN MENU> enter GALLERY

[B][LIST]
[*]Collector
[*]Royal Tailor
[*]Moon Cell Atomation
[/LIST][/B]

Go to FREE BATTLE>pick ANY servant you like>pick 2nd Elizabet Bathory's portrait>Chu Chulain Arc> Battle>Very Hard> Clear the mission
[B][LIST]

[*]The Dawn of Extella
[*]Expanding Territories
[*]Moon Soldier
[*]Moon Conqueror
[*]Seeker
[*]Power to its limit
[*]Collector EX
[*]Supreme Sovereign

[*]True Name Revelation & Pari Tenu Blauserum : do one NOBBLE PHANTASM ( When get 3 Chip press R2)
[*]Secret Power of the Regalia & Final Point Convergence: do one MOON CRUX ( Press L2 when Yellow bar full or press left DPAD)
[*]Extella Maneuver & Master of Light Speed : do one EXTELLA MANEUVER ( Press O)
[/LIST][/B]

IF you dont have 3 character at lvl 30 bond do step below:
Go to FREE BATTLE>pick ANY servant you want to lvl up>pick any enemy>at the start of mission spam code cast (d-pad) 5 times>when BOND LVL UP text appear WITHDRAW the mission> do another servant you wanna lvl up
[B]
[LIST]
[*]Handsome Soul Master
[/LIST]
[/B]

For SIDE STORY trophy
Just go to SIDE STORY> any servant you want the trophy>FIGHT>Stage 3> Clear the mission

For the rest of trophy just replay the mission or just do one more thing, just simply follow this [URL="https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/fate-extella-the-umbral-star/305810-fate-extella-umbral-star-trophy-guide-road-map.html"]trophy guide[/URL] (please mod this not advertising just to save time for people, thanks)

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 07-29-2020 at 03:10 PM. Reason: title

The following 7 users say thank you to MrLibido for this useful post:

aeneax, dokoia, guilmo, Mr.Unknown Zero, room0312, Wosley, xiangbill
11-12-2017, 01:52 AM #2
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
Thank you so so much! the only trophy was play the game in very hard you just save a soul (*^_^*)
05-17-2018, 04:59 AM #3
thank you very much
05-17-2018, 05:02 AM #4
I think this is the best gold finger of PS4
05-17-2018, 05:24 AM #5
Thank u for your help
05-18-2018, 04:25 AM #6
ytv
Haxor!
Can someone Re-Region to US please?

I literally am almost done my US save set and this completes the journey...
05-18-2018, 07:05 AM #7
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ytv View Post
Can someone Re-Region to US please?

I literally am almost done my US save set and this completes the journey...

Just upload your save and post it here im gonna try re region for you
Last edited by MrLibido ; 05-18-2018 at 07:11 AM.
07-29-2020, 02:04 PM #8
Did anyone ever get this save re regional to US? I got a bug and won't let me start second story so these saves would help out tremendously.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo