Post: Grand Theft Auto III (GTA 3) 99% Complete [CUSA03508]
11-11-2017, 04:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hey guys, here's what I got to give you for GTA 3
US Version Firmware 5.00
Save Wizard works with 5.00

TROPHIES
Repeat Offender
Where To?
Play Fetch
Liberty City Secrets
If You Ain't Cheatin', You Ain't Tryin'
Where We're Going, We Don't Need Roads
Is That All You Got
King Of Liberty City

Load save slot 1

Repeat Offender Trophy - Get busted one more time

Where To? Trophy - Complete one more taxi ride

Load save slot 2

Totally forgot why I saved this slot. Sorry. lol. Mystery then...

Load save slot 3

Play Fetch Trophy - Deliver the BF Injection vehicle stored at the shoreside vale safehouse

Liberty City Secrets - Find the last hidden package
** *The first package in the video is the last package to pick up.
** *You must login or register to view this content. (I did not make the video)

Load save slot 4

If You Ain't Cheatin', You Ain't Tryin' Trophy - Blow up one more car

Load save slot 5

Where We're Going, We Don't Need Roads Trohpy
Is That All You Got Trohpy
King Of Liberty City Trophy

All three trophies can be attained by completing "Gripped" Off-Road Challenge on the Shoreside Vale Island
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-26-2018 at 12:36 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to JosSteec for this useful post:

19willy74, AkumaNYC, boulou, Bronhatelo, BubbaDaBarb, Chen-Zhou, chuchucha, Cloud, HanSo, HW99, ItalianMunchiez, Jerem92i, Major Meat Bone, mgflava00, MrLibido, Sabao8, ThatEpicSomeone, xname
10-06-2019, 03:28 AM #29
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by omnipotentcy View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by omnipotentcy View Post
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
Heres a save I made for the pest control trophy (all emergency vehicles delivered. instructions in archive)

If anyone has a save for stunt jumps, and rampages, even the mission trophies that would be great. Add my save to your main post if you want.

hi, how do i spawn the enforcer? I went to the police station but the enforcer is not there

It does not appear at all police stations, I think only one of them, so make sure it's the right one. Also, even if you're at the right place, the vehicles that spawn at a place won't ALWAYS spawn, at least not right away. If you're there and the vehicle you're looking for is not there, try going a few blocks away and then come back. Might have to do that for a few minutes until you get what you're looking for.

Note that I'm pretty sure there's a faster trick to get the envirionment and vehicles within it to reset - think it had something to do with looking over your shoulder - but I do not recall it. So if the above is not working for you or too slow, there are other tricks out there on the internet. The above is just what worked for me including on this PS4 emulated version a few years back.

This worked perfectly. Drove away a block and it spawned when I came back. Thank you.

Is it possible to get the kingdom come and rc toyz missions with this save? Or do I need to start a new game?

I haven't used the save, but the RC Toyz missions are repeatable so if the save has been progressed far enough - if all 3 islands are unlocked - then they should be good to go and are pretty easy. I'm not sure about Kingdom Come. It's the last of the King Courtney missions, so if any icons for him are on the map then yes. You might be able to know that the King Courtney missions, including Kingdom Come, are done if there are no Asuka missions no matter how many story missions you do (big A icon, middle of the 3 big islands), since it's one of the earlier Asuka missions that unlocks the King Courtney chain of missions ("Sayanora Salvatore" unlocks it I think). But the Asuka missions can come and go if you do them the second they appear, so it's not a fool-proof way of checking.
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-06-2019 at 03:29 AM.
04-21-2020, 05:41 PM #30
Sabao8
Rookie
Anyone have a save for the last mission "The Exchange"? Thanks!
04-21-2020, 07:54 PM #31
Sabao8
Rookie
09-27-2020, 12:38 AM #32
HanSo
Keeper
Originally posted by broie1 View Post

Any fix to download that file ?

Its working again
Last edited by HanSo ; 10-05-2020 at 06:14 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo