11-17-2017, 07:46 PM #1
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

You must login or register to view this content. This is save with only one ultimate left to complete for the trophy nice and easy)
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-20-2019 at 03:41 PM. Reason: title

The following 20 users say thank you to Andrew Raukens for this useful post:

aeneax, arnaud02, Boss1993, broie1, captainftw, Ciri, dracula101, indysgill@PS4, Jax1984, kaibamoto, Kiryu5, KnightArmada, PancakePandaz, PEPEBENY, scazz90uk, scorpion18, Theknight9937, volcy123, Wosley, zeezoo
06-09-2020, 07:25 PM #11
LoZe
Software Developer
thanks for the save but i'm too stupid to get to the last boss how ist the best way to get there?
06-10-2020, 02:17 PM #12
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by LoZe View Post
thanks for the save but i'm too stupid to get to the last boss how ist the best way to get there?

If you mean getting through the previous battles to get to the last part of the last climax battle, then look at the tips I provided a few posts ago. Can't miss it, a lot of text.

If you instead mean you're not sure how to access the climax battles, they're right in the main menu. Load the game, select climax battles from the main menu, and select the very last one.

Thanks again to Andrew Raukens for sharing his hard work.
06-10-2020, 08:22 PM #13
LoZe
Software Developer
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

If you mean getting through the previous battles to get to the last part of the last climax battle, then look at the tips I provided a few posts ago. Can't miss it, a lot of text.

If you instead mean you're not sure how to access the climax battles, they're right in the main menu. Load the game, select climax battles from the main menu, and select the very last one.

how do i regain health? on the last boss im only on 10 - 20 %

i make in Dragon Style the R1 + Triangle before the enemy attacks.
if i have enoughth Heat then i grad with circle and push Triangle (in Dragon Style).

how to doge around and build up heat?
Last edited by LoZe ; 06-11-2020 at 09:34 AM.
06-11-2020, 03:23 PM #14
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

how do i regain health? on the last boss im only on 10 - 20 %

i make in Dragon Style the R1 + Triangle before the enemy attacks.
if i have enoughth Heat then i grad with circle and push Triangle (in Dragon Style).

how to doge around and build up heat?

For healing, you heal about 10 percent in between each fight. It sounds like you're using the more risky tactic, which is why I recommend what I do. It is slower, but you're much more likely to enter that last part at or close to full health.

I cannot recall the exact button for dodging. Maybe the X button while moving the analog stick? I just don't know. It helps to keep R1 held down (might be L1 but I think R1). Try different ones if X doesn't work. You can see various controls and combos in the menu. It might be called Sidestep. If you are in Rush (but Dragon Style also works), you can sidestep more quickly. If you sidestep around a lot, you're less likely to be hit. Each time one of those sidesteps is just before you're going to be hit, you will build heat. And if you keep spamming sidestep, you won't really have to think about it or time anything. You'll just keep dodging and building heat and only occasionally take damage, unless you sidestep into a corner at the wrong moment and get caught there, or unless you sidestep right into a baddie. Keep the R1 button held down.

Once you have enough heat, stop dodging, but keep R1 held down still. Wait for them to get close, and a heat move indicator will pop up on screen. Should be a triangle prompt. Unlike with the move you have been doing, they don't need to be actively attacking you. They just need to be close, and you need to be holding down R1. So hit triangle while holding down R1 and you'll do a little damage. Not as much as the move you have been doing, but enough, especially since you can regain that heat quickly and safely just by spamming that sidestep button some more.

It's slow but it's safe. Again, I don't recall the controls, so some of this might be wrong in that regard.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

LoZe, Makec
06-13-2020, 09:50 PM #15
LoZe
Software Developer
i got it thanks aeneax for your advice.

for all those have trouble, what i did:

go with â—„ in RUSH Mode Holde R1 to Select a Enemy and Doge the Attacs with X and left or right on the analog stick.
if you have the first Heat Bar full go with â–¼ in the Dragon Mode, Hold R1 and hit triangle when it appears on the right corner.
Switch back To â—„ Rush Mode and do it again.
Last edited by LoZe ; 08-11-2020 at 06:34 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to LoZe for this useful post:

aeneax, Makec
06-14-2020, 04:00 PM #16
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
i got it thanks aeneax for your advice.

for all those have trouble, what i did:

go with â—„ in RUSH Mode Holde R1 to Select a Enemy and Doge the Attacs with X and left or right on the analog stick.
if you have the first Heat Bar full go with â–¼ in the Dragon Mode, Hold R1 and hit triangle when it appears on the right corner.
Switch back To â—„ Rush Mode and do it again.

Thanks for the more specific advice! Glad it worked.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo