12-01-2017, 12:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Include Multiples Save Files With many OP Personas And Modded Personas, Lots of Money, Some saves have Akechi unlocked even after Shido Dungeon, enjoy and give thanks
Loki and Akechi Permanent*unlocked
Perfect compendium with optimized stats for some specific personas
All Personas unlocked
I think you need to have full Costume DLCs and Free Dlcs to make it works otherwise Sony might block the save
You must login or register to view this content.
~~Harry~~
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-26-2018 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Adding Dlcs list

The following 51 users say thank you to chojwabom for this useful post:

19willy74, 3bdullaH7, abufhad, AP8963, Bashaas, blazebolt7, BubbaDaBarb, chokomoko, Crutix, doomsday400, DuffyDuck, frick94, godinhu, hamzabk, huhgavin, jaypags30, jeffersonds012, KaitouDark, Kirito86, KRS0, leping, Leytonsroom, marcooliveirafi, meezeza, Mezanism, Minamoto no Raikou, mitch27, MrLibido, Natsumi22, palojaeger, pokemonmaster1998, Polish_Pierogi, raincyxi, Razkal13, RoyalBlue726, senseiitruu, Shaquille-Harris, sharkysolo01, SSatella, starkjim87, Talo12, ThatArceusGuy, Tiago2666, Tidus, TwistedSabin, Unknown_R0169, vipquatavg, Wosley, Xen0, xjah, Xomination
07-17-2019, 01:03 PM #38
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Minamoto no Raikou View Post
Hello, which save has platinum?

From looking at it I would guess the platinum was already done in all of them.
08-30-2019, 07:32 PM #39
mikesean
Gym leader
EU please
11-10-2019, 03:53 PM #40
Xen0
Rookie
hello theres a problem that I downloaded your saves and went to my ps4 to copy them in the game but for me its saying that it belongs to another player if u read this can u help me
11-10-2019, 05:27 PM #41
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Xen0 View Post
hello theres a problem that I downloaded your saves and went to my ps4 to copy them in the game but for me its saying that it belongs to another player if u read this can u help me

You need to resign it using a program called Save Wizard. See below:

11-10-2019, 05:41 PM #42
Xen0
Rookie
i am trying to resign the saves but save wizard is saying that it cant resign a save from the same profile
11-11-2019, 03:40 PM #43
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Xen0 View Post
i am trying to resign the saves but save wizard is saying that it cant resign a save from the same profile

It sounds like maybe you put it on a USB stick before resigning? If so, did you accidentally put it into your real profile folder? If putting it onto a USB stick before resigning, you should create a fake profile folder first, so that SW can resign it from that fake folder into the real folder. Let's say your real profile is like this: 9A9A9A9A9A9A9A9A. Make a fake profile folder that's all 0s, and put the CUSA folder right in there. It will look like this, although the drive letter will change depending on your computer:

E: >>> PS4 >>> Savedata >>> 0000000000000000 >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

If the CUSA folder of your download is in there, after resigning, SW will put it in the real profile folder. If it's ALREADY there, SW will think it's your own save already.

If the download is a ZIP, and also in the correct file path (not all ZIPs are made this way), you can also just use the import button. Or you can create your own ZIP. If doing that it does not need to be on a USB stick. But the filepath would need to look like this:

ZIP file >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

To make a Zip, if you have Win 7 or later, just right click the CUSA folder (or anything else you want to ZIP), then "Send to..." then "...Compressed (Zipped) File". The import button is right in SW's resign menu.
11-12-2019, 09:17 PM #44
Xen0
Rookie
Thanks i got the saves working , do you have a save set with akechi permanent with all the confidants maxed out? Because when i tried to begin harus confidant the game suddenly crashed that would really help out if you have one
Last edited by Xen0 ; 11-12-2019 at 09:28 PM.
11-13-2019, 12:42 AM #45
Xen0
Rookie
do u have the save?
Last edited by Xen0 ; 11-14-2019 at 07:50 PM.
02-27-2020, 11:46 PM #46
how can i use these? i dont have money for save wizard
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo