09-03-2018, 09:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So we all know that Save Wizard is currently the only PS4 save editor working.
I myself can testify to their efficiency.
But one thing is not making any sense. Games like Fallout 4, Dishonored 1 and 2, Mass Effect Andromeda and others that cannot be placed any cheats, because the code is always moving around a lot, are not even included in Save Wizard.

I get it that they can't place cheats that would never work, seeing that for those types of games the user needs to edit their own saves. And in the case of Game Genie they would place the games available on their listing, and the users knew they needed to use advance mode and simply find what they are looking for and edit it.

But Save Wizard seems to be purposely not include in their list of games those that they can directly apply cheats to and would need the user to edit the save.

So I don't know why the hell they are doing that. If Game Genie did it then seeing Save Wizard uses basically the same system, then not having all the games they should have seems like something being done on purpose. Almost as if they are saying "If we can't apply the cheats then neither can you". Not taking into account that the activation key is more than well paid for.

And seeing we lack alternatives. I mean in the past with PS3 we had GG and then we had BSD which was amazing but now we're stuck to SW and with no alternative. An alternative that wouldn't even be necessary if they simply made available all the games they already have access to and simply allowed the users to find their way. As we have done in the past.

So what do you think? Is Save Wizard not including those games on purpose?

The following 3 users say thank you to Greydraic for this useful post:

danilo_BR, hello10110, LushPushLush
09-07-2018, 12:41 PM #11
Originally posted by Greydraic View Post
And that is exactly what doesn't make sense.
Those games were added but other games are not, and I'm not entirely sure it is for lack of saves sent to them.
More like if the save file has a fix offset where money and all that stuff are located, then they can apply quick chests and the game is added. But if the game doesn't have a fix offset then advance mode would be the only way to edit the save, and for that same reason they don't add those games.

For example if Dishonored 2 uses the same save file structure as Dishonored 1 then those two games will never be added. Same can be said for Fallout 4 and others.

Also all the rumors about something like BSD for PS4 are basically dead. Maybe when the PS5 arrives we'll be getting a open source save editor for PS4. Now that would be the dark joke of the decade.

I've modded some Dead Island saves and i've sent them multiple times but the sw people just doesnt care about stuff like that...

The offsets are the same (mostly)

I dont even know why they dont add games like Fallout... a "cheat" which makes a savegame with mods to a legit savegame (enable throphys) wouldnt be bad
09-14-2018, 07:18 PM #12
the dude who runs savewizard is kinda a dick. He does what he wants when he wants, the way he wants to do it. The irony is bruteforce from aldotools was free on ps3 and allot better then savewizard.

some games the saves are all online so you cant mod them, if you did they would just load from the servers anyways and you wouldn't get no mods. but not many games do that , usually the ones that have allot of microtransactions.
09-15-2018, 02:31 PM #13
ProtoBuffers
Bounty hunter
they don't want their old "MAGIC KEYS" (Good joke IMO) to be used on games they have to spend a lot of time on. However, looking at their facebook and twitter they have people working on codes for them so the reason to not having those games added I can't say.

They also pulled the code straight from the dev site if you look at it. Requires it to be read from USB all they did was add an interface on it and make your users paste in the user key (as well as update the keys).
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ProtoBuffers ; 09-15-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo